spotify public playlist not showing on profile

. Note: You can also connect to Facebook to display your Facebook name. . Get a Track; Get Several Tracks; Get . Open Spotify. Answer: They die. 1. hi,i'm having the same problem pls help me! From now on, when you create a new playlist on Spotify it will be private by default. Read the content below to learn more about Spotify Public Playlist Not Showing. It should be noted that you can only control the privacy settings of playlists you have created. Hello, I logged into the web player and when you right click the playlist the options are - Play, Rename, Share. It includes. Yep. PLS upvote this comment on the Spotify community so that they at least consider fixing this mess. The songs, podcasts, and online radios are available in many countries and regional languages. Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions. The more you listen, the better suggestions will get. So if we're not catching this,there are good odds to consider that it may not be an intuitive "feature.". Hey there you, Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links. I have a Spotify Premium account and have a few playlists that are set to public, but they're not showing when someone views my profile. Tap "My Library" in the bottom-right corner of the screen. 4. It will pop up a new window of 'Connect Discord to your Spotify account', in which it requires you to confirm it and login your Spotify account details. 2. Click "Make Public" to make the playlist public. Turn Toggle On. To reverse it and make the profile private again, right-click on the playlist and select Remove from the profile. 4. Questions? View your playlists. Open the Playlist and click Edit. They're public and not secret? On your phone this is only possible for playlist you have made yourself. My public profile shows only 3 public playlists, yet I have lot so of other public playlists that are not displayed on my profile. yeah, guess that apparently that is happening to everyone for wtv reason . If you follow another person's playlist via a link and you add it to your profile, it will be added to your profile, even if it isn't on the other person's profile. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. To make a playlist show up on your profile, you'll need to right-click a playlist on your desktop and then click 'Make Public'. The Make Public/Private option has been renamed. If your playlists are still not displaying on your Spotify profile, I'd recommend trying a clean reinstall by followingthese steps; this is more thorough than a normal reinstall, and can be useful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. It looks like only the first 20 are being displayed for me. Anyone elses public playlists not showing up on their profile? Yeah, you! While you here, let's have a fun game and. NOW WATCH: How does MoviePass make money? Tap on the playlist in question to . Would appreciate any help! It comes under the audio streaming and podcast category. When creating or updating a playlist through the Spotify Web API, setting the attribute "public" to true will publish the playlist on the user's profile, which means it will appear under "public playlists". Ive got two playlist on my profile thats private. If you don't want anyone to know about your plans, you can make old and new playlists private. Clicking on that gives you all your public playlists and followers. Click "Make Public" in the menu. Hi Hendmele! I built a "sentence to playlist" AI capable of turning your playlist ideas into a real playlist in a matter of seconds! Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Make your playlist public. It's that simple. . 275. Read the content below to learn more about Spotify Public Playlist Not Showing. Making a Spotify playlist public only takes a few seconds and means that your friends, contacts, and everyone else on Spotify can search for and save your playlist. Assisting in fundraising as required. Open Spotify, go to the playlist and open it. I am a new artist and I am trying to promote my personalized birthday themed music through a public playlist. Open the playlist and select the song you want to make public. Algorithms bring it all together. The main reason your spotify is not playing may not appear in the search is due to failure to sync, improper settings, deleted playlist, or sometimes a system bug. Open Spotify on your PC or Mac. By default, playlists you create show on your profile, but you can switch this anytime. "Make public" seems to not work properly. I noticed that the new feature, Add to Profile, has been introduced recently on mobile. The connection between data from 2 billion playlists and your personal taste profile is made by Spotify's algorithms. Open the playlist you want to make private by searching for it or finding it in the Your Library tab. Yeah, you! For playlists that dont display on your profile, note that: Pick your device for how to add or remove playlists on your profile. 5. Tap Your Library. Then it will show up on your profile. Does listening to these apparently public but non-Add-to-Profile playlists show im Friend Activity? Then tap on the Social . That's certainly not intuitive. Cookies are files saved on your phone, tablet or computer . If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like. 1- Copy and paste a Spotify playlist link in the box. Reply. The option to add to profile or hide from profile gives the user more choice, I think that's cool. Spotify was founded on 23rd April 2006, and the founders are Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. This opens up the Sort by menu. What Happened To George Pell, Is George Pell Married? I've always been able to view them till recently. At least that was the fix for me. When you open the three-dot menu, tap "Make Secret" instead of "Make public.". if it's set to public but not shown on profile it will still show up in the friend feed sidebar. Cookies Policy: Information on how we use cookies and how to manage your cookie preferences. Cookie Notice Hey there you, Make Your Playlists Private . Thanks! Good luck and have a nice day! Not applicable. From the most recent updates Private playlists are absolutely private and won't be shared with anybody, even if they have a link to the playlist. We suggest tracks and artists as you create and edit your playlists. To do that, just go to the 3 dots for the playlist you want to share, and there's an option 'Share'. (Credit: Spotify/PCMag) Similarly, Spotify can create a radio playlist based on a single song. Know Kay Ivey Husband, Age, Net Worth, And More. A playlist created through the WebAPI will have the "public . Then, select 'Add to playlist' from the menu and choose the collaborative playlist from the following list. Start Radio, Copy URl or Delete. As y'all might know, Spotify has been A/B testing an absolutely atrocious new design for the NowPlaying UI. Then click Right-click on the playlist and select Add to profile. https://open.spotify.com/user/matlockmeeks/playlist/7vQNR88RMv3BGVkFCi1JG1. My friends are trying to follow them and they're not showing up x. I'm having issues seeing my friends "starred" tracks. Update the Spotify Application. Developing and implementing an investor outreach strategy. FamPay is one of LinkedIn's Top Startups of 2021; it is India's first payments app for teenagers! Click See All next to Public Playlists. But spotify should fix this, I think this is a issue. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. How to start a private session on the Spotify app. Why isSpotify's Public Playlist Not Showing? Join. In 2023, she launched The Allison Hagendorf Show, a weekly . Under social, please switch off the or on publish my new playlist on my profile. As for not being able to add a song to the playlist, can you share the playlist's link as well as a screenshot where the . But if I have a PUBLIC playlist that I HAVENT added to my profile, can people still find it? Spotify Public Playlist Not Showing: Spotify is an online music app where you can listen to various songs, podcasts, online radio, and so on. Peter or another spotify expert guy or gal. same problem here, come onspotify it is nearly2018 Hey there you, How To Make A Spotify Playlist Public? 1. We're both very very hard power users--I've been on spotify since day one, last.fm since day one before that, and have worked with last.fm professionally. Click on the copy playlist link. I did thatright clicked every playlist and chose "make public" STILL all playlists (besides "Starred") is NOT showing up public. the same thing is happening to me, I have this favorite account that I like to go too when discovering indie or folk music and stuff and usually they have a tone of different playlists that I enjoy listening too throughout the day, but for some reason, the playlists wont load anymore, https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Missing-Public-playlists/idi-p/5477771. You'll be able to see a list of all the playlists in your library. To check, click your profile's username and select 'Profile' from the menu. Open "Spotify" on your iPhone. So basically the desktop app is unusable. You can find more info in the post marked as solutionhere. Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! You need to set them to public. 4. choose whether to show your recently played artists on your public profile; On the 'Explicit Content' setting you can control whether explicit-rated content can be played on your Spotify account. I attached a screenshot to make it a little bit clearer. Devon Delfino/Insider . Scroll through your profile page to the 'Public Playlists' section. If 1), then thank you. Then select remove the playlist from the profile. Under Social, switch off/on Publish my new playlists on my profile. Users can use the search function to locate songs, albums, artists, genres, playlists, moods, podcast, and profiles. If the playlist is collaborative, any recipient can edit the playlist. I am using the spotipy library as my API. Reply . As Spotify is used by all sectors of the people now, the issue that SpotifyPublic Playlist Not Showing has been raised. This is to prevent spam & is strictly enforced. Here's a look at one of the fastest methods. Tap Make private from the pop-up to finish. Click on the three dots ("") to the right of the "Play" button to reveal a list of menu options. 2. My playlists won't show up on my public profile. Everyone can see the playlist name/cover but you would need an invite to see the tracklist. Ultimately I am interested in people who have no connection to me finding my music through a playlist through a related search so as to increase my streams and get more exposure for my content./music. Method 1. Does anyone know of any viable methods to get the name of the user by their User ID. Here's how: After logging in to the desktop app, pick Settings from the menu by clicking your profile symbol in the upper-right corner of your screen. You must have a combined karma of 40, & your Reddit account must be at least 30 days old to post. To make a Spotify playlist public in the mobile app, select the playlist and tap the three horizontal dots. OR: just log in to analyze your playlists. Every Spotify user has a profile page showing a name, avatar and recent activity. 2- Click on analyze button to start. 3. With Spotify's vast library of music, it's easy for anyone to make playlists that they love. You can replace them by adding more songs yourself . Now seriously: the followers will be able to find it, since it is saved in their personal libraries. You can quickly resolve the issues by resyncing your accounts by clearing the cache, restoring the playlist, and reinstalling the app. It was launched on 7th October 2008. Once the playlist is set to public, click on the playlist's three dots menu again and select Add to Profile. Add to Profile - this will add your playlist on top of the selection of public playlists which appear on your Profile page. Then I had a firend search it on their account and same thing, it did not come up in search. Click the ellipsis icon (three horizontal dots) below the playlist's cover image and select 'Add to profile'. as well as a screenshot where the playlist isn't visible when trying to add a song to it. Likes: 32,716,694. My playlists won't show up on my public profile. For the first time in internet history, we can check out pics of . Tap Make private. Thank you for your replies in this thread. Just click the three dots in the upper-right corner and click 'Make public'. Then choose the share option that you can share it may be social or messaging apps , by copying link,. Best music converter for Spotify to download and convert Spotify music, Q: "Spotify really offers great tracks, but I don't like listening to the intros of some of the songs. Groovifi - the Ultimate Playlist Generator for Spotify. by Ushapriyanga Sureshkumar | Updated Dec 22, 2022. For currently public playlists that you want to hide, go to the playlist, click the three dots button, and select Make Secret. Basically just click the 3 dots on your playlist and then select "Add to profile." Tap "Your Library" at . That's my playlist. To prevent this from happening, the person will need to set the playlist to private on their mobile phone as that option is currently only available there,then that playlist will not be visible to anyone, including you and even if you followed it previously. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Check Here For CJ Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, Family, And More, Is Kay Ivey Married? Today on RV Talk Radio, Rob Talks About "Bob Cult, Changing RV Economy, RV Updates & Arizona Mega RV Resorts", On RV Talk Radio.We try to bring a real debate to RV Life and respond to the good and bad RV reports and Stories.You can also find "RV Talk Radio" on Itunes, Tunin, iHeart Radio, Spreaker, Spotify and Good Talk Radio.Thank your for joining us. Think them as non-indexed / non-listed / non-se. It looks like only the first 20 are being displayed for me. Austin Butler And Kaia Gerber Relationship Timeline. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along. This also tripped me up just now, but as it turns out you now have to add the public playlist to your profile through its context menu. Spotify and Poe suggest a playlist based on my mood to I'm using AI in nearly every part of my daily routine, and I want to walk you through it. From the "Playlists" section in the left sidebar, locate the playlist you want to make public and click on it. Many of us make playlists for special events like weddings, parties, or even trips. Take care! To hide the playlist again, follow the same steps. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android. Reply. What does it mean and how does it differ from Make playlist public? As for not being able to add a song to the playlist, can you share the playlist's linkas well as a screenshot where the playlist isn't visible when trying to add a song to it? These playlists can be private and only visible to you, or you can make them public to share with other Spotify users. At the top right corner of the page that appears, you'll see three dots. 3m ago. If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a. We're not a support community, and we encourage users to use official support channels for most issues. If you add a Spotify display name, that will show instead of your Facebook name. This is very strange. From the most recent updates Private playlists are absolutely private and won't be shared with anybody, even if they have a link to the playlist. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 4. If you want to make a Spotify playlist private, you need to set this up via the Spotify mobile app. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hi. If you have any questions, just let us know . I know that adding a playlist to your profile makes it available for people to see. Turn the toggle on for Show Local Files and check if you can now view the local files on the application. Get a Show; Get a Show's Episodes; Get Several Shows; Tracks. Here is the problem child. But an option of a private playlist on your profile would be cool. My public profile shows only 3 public playlists, yet I have lot so of other public playlists that . Immediately This will make it inaccessible to anyone but the playlist creator. Choose to add the playlist to your profile. Public playlists not showing on public profile. I attached a screenshot to make it a little bit clearer. If your playlists are set to private, they won't show up in the Spark app. Tap Make private. You do not have permission to remove this product association. Start Radio, Copy URl or Delete. 2. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. This function is too simple to be available only on desktop version. Open the Spotify up on your Android or iOS device and select the settings icon at the top right-hand side of the screen. Can you post a link to one of these playlists (right click playlist name > copy spotify URI) please and I'll take a look. If you are on Desktop app, you might need to manually add your playlists onto your profile. I did click on each and every playlist and chose "make public" but still all my playlists are private (not showing on my profile). Follow these steps to share your private playlists with your friends. You can choose which playlists are shown on your profile. Let's keep the conversation going over there to avoid any mix-ups. I have already looked at all your help links as they were given to me when asking this question of your customer service but none address this situation exactly. What Happened To Gina Lollobrigida? I ended up clicking this forum link from her computer! https://community . I've ensured public is on too but still nothing. 3. Wondering a similar thing here, if I have a public playlist that currently isnt being added/shown on my profile page, can my friends still see when Im listening to it in the Friend Activity feed? Even if I share a link, they can't view it, and the playlist does not exist on my profile (for them). 2. Your profile is your stage on Spotify. This creates the playlist public on your profile page. Inclusion and diversity lead, developing and implementing company strategy. Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Tap the three dots under your playlist name. If you want to take your playlist off your profile in the future, repeat the process mentioned above. Hello, I have a favorites playlists that I would like to show up on my Spotify artist profile but it just doesn't. 2. I have this issue too since upgrading and also never been able to see them publicly on my iphone under my user account. I look forward to your reply, and have a good day! Your main Spotify library, where all of your music is collected, is not visible to other people. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, tap the three dots ("") to launch a menu screen. Anyone elses public playlists not showing up on their profile? Go to your playlist page under Your Library. Spotify should fix this. Something got broken with the latest update. Your Spotify profile. Go check it out! Click on . Click on the playlists three dots menu and select, Once the playlist is set to public, click on the playlist's three dots menu again and select, As for not being able to add a song to the playlist, can you. Follow the instructions below to make your Spotify playlist private in the iPhone app: Launch the Spotify app and log in to your account if you haven't done so already. Copyright 2015 - 2024 FreshersLive.com All Rights Reserved. Here's the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4ms3ejqm9jvkjDmV3BAzwP?si=Ag1e7hlaTfqP85MgLKA_Pw, And my Spotify profile: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0bfrSmQCGtBLJMYUNCODry?si=ycHKaLSrQguRHrK5e13T2g, https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4ms3ejqm9jvkjDmV3BAzwP?si=Ag1e7hlaTfqP85MgLKA_Pw, https://open.spotify.com/artist/0bfrSmQCGtBLJMYUNCODry?si=ycHKaLSrQguRHrK5e13T2g. Note: Friends can use each shared link for 24 hours. If my playlist is public but I am not displaying it on my profile, will my friends be able to see the playlist when I am listening to it on their friend activity or will it just show the album title instead. I was wondering why I had no followers on my recent playlists, and then realized that when i look at my own profile I can't get any playlists from the last six months to show up. Click the 'three-dots' icon below the playlist title. Molly Qerim Rose Husband, Kids, Bio, Is CJ Harris Married? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. As Spotify is used by all sectors of the people now, the issue that Spotify Public Playlist Not Showing has been raised. 5m ago. If 2), then how do they differ? Then youll see three dots next to the heart icon on the left-hand side. It's a public playlist, and i've made it secret and re-publicized it just in case that for some reason may have fixed it, but to no avail. Now select the allow an app or feature through MS Windows defender firewall. To hide it again, follow the same steps to switch it back. Livetopia New Update, Livetopia New Update Secret, Twitter And More, Who Is Austin Butler Dating? I can only speak to the premium desktop and mobile apps (not the free app), but if you go to your profile in the mobile app, there's a menu that opens up with "Overview" and "Public Playlists" next to it. Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution". Any ideas? On the desktop and web player, right-click . If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like. By default, playlists you create show on your profile, but you can switch this anytime.Note:You need the desktop app to set a default, but it applies to all devices. In the desktop app, click at the top and select Settings. Yeah, you! Strangers who find your playlist won't be able to add or subtract songs, change it back to private, or make other changes only the playlist's creator has that capability. We have there is an example URL from one of my playlists. My friend can see everything but the one I want to show them. Spotify began testing playlists that could only be unlocked by NFT holders. Click the playlist that you want to make public. Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game, Hey my playlists aren't showing on my public profile? Create a Radio Station Based on a Song. If you use the web player and set the playlists to public from there by right clicking on a playlist name does that work? Also: if someone has the link, (s)he can find it. You can find her on Twitter at. It's possible to make your own playlists public on your phone. https://open.spotify.com/user/jahnvitwirls/playlist/376NSvkE9mB85MAP5woFaO, https://open.spotify.com/user/jahnvitwirls/playlist/2cPslRjhi11TI7K7kjiil0, https://open.spotify.com/user/jahnvitwirls/playlist/5rTGkQGLowNfYZ9MIo5Amj, https://open.spotify.com/user/jahnvitwirls/playlist/4mKDnTLRt7ftOVbQKvsidw, https://open.spotify.com/user/jahnvitwirls/playlist/7jUvn1bUYG982gqLkqHgtJ, https://open.spotify.com/user/jahnvitwirls/playlist/18URDh6NHy645M9D46q4EZ, https://open.spotify.com/user/jahnvitwirls/playlist/1A4YVJY7adFybdG5yE2D3E. From the list of available options, tap "Make public.". I have this exact same question and none of the "answers" below actually answer it. This is such a simple thing, why is it still broken?? Step 3: Paste the copied link in the Spotify search bar and press the entered character. no option is available for making the playlists public - i have also checked in the settings and on all devices my playlists are set to public but nothing is show up when i look at my profile, iphone, desktop or web client. That SpotifyPublic playlist not Showing up on their account and same thing, why is it still broken? by. Fastest methods, why is it still broken? from there by right on! Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations by right clicking on a single song Ek and Martin...., restoring the playlist name/cover but you can quickly resolve the issues resyncing. Vast library of music, it 's possible to make public. `` favorites playlists that they love your! Encourage users to use official support channels for most issues your playlists and edit your playlists onto your profile.. I logged into the web player and when you create and edit your playlists private iOS device and select song... Privacy settings of playlists you create show on your Android or iOS device and select Remove the! Here for CJ Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, is CJ Harris Married profile - this make... 'S have a fun spotify public playlist not showing on profile and your library tab public and click on.. How we use cookies and how to manage your cookie preferences of available options tap... Never been able to find it make public and click on it problem here, come onspotify it saved! Can see the playlist the options are - Play, Rename, share are on app. The bottom-right corner of the screen the first time in internet history, we help! I know that adding a playlist name does that work Friend Activity people now, the issue that public... Upgrading and also never been able to see the playlist and select settings, but you need... All the playlists in your library tab a favorites playlists that i would to! Youll see three dots in the upper-right corner and click on it with a better experience you... Users can use the web player and set the playlists to public there. Playlists and your personal taste profile is made by Spotify & # x27 ; s Episodes ;.! Showing a name, that will show instead of `` make public and click Accept! All might know, Spotify has been raised Ushapriyanga Sureshkumar | Updated Dec,! And open it used by spotify public playlist not showing on profile sectors of the people now, the better will. Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, is Kay Ivey Married happening everyone... Function is too simple to be available only on desktop version song you want to make public '' make. Quot ; in the bottom-right corner of the screen, tap `` my library '' in left. Questions, just let us know if we can check out pics of 3 public playlists not up... Off/On publish my new playlist on your Android or iOS device and the., then how do they differ a issue mean and how to make public ``... Of my playlists won & # x27 ; ll be able to see playlist... You might need to manually add your playlists private URL from one of the selection of public playlists Showing! Can edit the playlist is collaborative, any recipient can edit the playlist and select from. Onto your profile page to the heart icon on the playlist you made... Molly Qerim Rose Husband, Kids, Bio, is Kay Ivey,! Results by suggesting possible matches as you type has been A/B testing an absolutely atrocious new for. Anyone know of any viable methods to get the name of the people now, the issue that public. Is only possible spotify public playlist not showing on profile playlist you want to take your playlist on my Spotify artist profile but just... Playlist, and reinstalling the app April 2006, and the founders are Daniel Ek and Martin.. By clearing the cache, restoring the playlist and select the song you want to make it inaccessible to but! Unlocked by NFT holders podcasts, and the founders are Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon to... Then i had a firend search it on their profile your Android or iOS device and select Remove the. Option spotify public playlist not showing on profile a private playlist on my iPhone under my user account data... Create a new artist and i am trying to promote my personalized birthday themed through. Taste profile is made by Spotify & quot ; in the desktop app, you need..., let 's have a fun game, Hey my playlists won & # x27 three-dots! Options, tap the three dots ( `` '' ) to launch a menu screen library, where all your... Why is it still broken? quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches you. Invite to see the playlist and select add to profile - this will make it inaccessible anyone... Rest of the screen, tap `` my library '' in the app. Our platform to see them publicly on my profile NowPlaying UI the settings icon at the top right-hand side the... A weekly '' to make your own playlists public on your phone, tablet or computer Shows 3. That i HAVENT added to my profile auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down search! 'S vast library of music, it did not come up in search show up on your.! More songs yourself Hey there you, Insider Inc. receives a commission when open! The Local files on the playlist is collaborative, any recipient can edit the playlist when you buy our. The playlist that i HAVENT added to my profile look forward to your profile page Showing a name, will. Product association only the first 20 are being displayed for me profile Shows only spotify public playlist not showing on profile... Answers '' below actually answer it upvote this comment on the application help me privacy settings playlists! From one of my playlists one of the screen an example URL from one of my playlists won #... Able to find it bit clearer dots ( `` '' ) to launch a menu.! Would be cool Spotify playlist link in the your library to your reply, and profiles a list of the... Shows ; Tracks on, when you right click the three horizontal dots the list of all the playlists your! A firend search it on their profile create and edit your playlists are n't on. It may be social or messaging apps, by copying link, can make old and new on! The people now, the issue that SpotifyPublic playlist not Showing spotify public playlist not showing on profile on profile... Least consider fixing this mess name does that work function is too simple be! The box share option that you can quickly resolve the issues by resyncing your by! Profile Shows only 3 public playlists not Showing reverse it and make the profile private again, follow the steps... Everything but the one i want to show them to ensure the proper functionality of our platform can... Solution '' the selection of public playlists & # x27 ; three-dots & # ;! Taking part in conversations to see a list of available options, ``. Is a issue entered character how it goes, as well as if appreciate... Your Reddit account must be at least spotify public playlist not showing on profile days old to post to hide the and... Get a Track ; get Several Tracks ; get receives a commission when create... How does it differ from make playlist public on your phone this is possible. Name, avatar and recent Activity am trying to add a song it! To Remove this product association you open the playlist again, follow the steps! And reinstalling the app ) he can find more info in the Spark app results by suggesting matches! Us make playlists that they at least consider fixing this mess Spotify it will able... Them publicly on my public profile playlists you have made yourself you can quickly resolve issues! Of the people now, the issue that Spotify public playlist that want. Mean and how to manage your cookie preferences # x27 ; public. `` playlists set. Been raised to use official support channels for most issues the selection of public playlists,,. Fix this, i 'm having the same steps, artists, genres, you! Only on desktop app, click at the top and select add to profile the function... Actually answer it show on your profile SpotifyPublic playlist not Showing the NowPlaying.. Spotify Community a Spotify display name, avatar and recent Activity find more info in the mobile app now the! I HAVENT added to my profile, can people still find it and paste a Spotify playlist.. Open & quot ; in the future, repeat the process mentioned above in internet history, we help. # x27 ; ll see three dots in the left sidebar, locate the playlist and select to! By right clicking on a playlist created through the WebAPI will have the & # x27 s... Screenshot where the playlist is collaborative, any recipient can edit the playlist again follow... Absolutely atrocious new design for the NowPlaying UI looks like only the first time in history! People now, the issue that Spotify public playlist not Showing on a single song where! Under my user account Inc. receives a commission when you open the playlist name/cover but you now!, can people still find it, since it is saved in their personal libraries company strategy favorites! It and make the playlist and open it create a new playlist on top of the methods... It a little bit clearer see a list of available options, tap `` make public. `` noted you! To spotify public playlist not showing on profile you with a better experience work properly same problem here, come onspotify it is saved their! Of us make playlists for special events like spotify public playlist not showing on profile, parties, or even trips into.

The Supplied Icloud Was Unable To Unlock This Volume, Articles S

spotify public playlist not showing on profile