marlin model 70p for sale

Overall: * * * * Marlin Model1895 in 45-70 Government caliber with a five-round capacity and a 22" barrel. Even the Marlin 70PSS price is middle-of-the-road, falling roughly halfway between that of the basic black AR-7 model on the low end and the basic 10/22 Takedown on the high end (although the Papooses MSRP is actually a tiny bit lower than that of the fancier camo models of the AR-7). took it out a little while ago when a friend wanted to go shooting and it just worked. This is our 47 New lower price as of 12/22/22. Home Values By City. Copyright 2023, CENTRAL JERSEY MULTIPLE LISTING SYSTEM, INC All rights reserved Every cowboy needs a revolver. MARLIN 22 rifle For Sale. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's account. Ive had my Papoose for several years now and prefer it to just about every take down .22 I have- the only exception is the Browning SA-22 (and as far as gorgeous .22lrs go, the SA-22 takes the cake). Someone should invent a rear sight that looks like a disk with a hole in the center for you to peep thru. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. The Papooses Monte Carlo-style stock features a very reasonable 13.25-inch length of pull, which seems almost long compared to the rifles generally svelte dimensions and allows larger shooters to use the rifle comfortably. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. A scope and larger magazines pretty much covers it, but there are some other aftermarket parts out there (such as an aluminum keymod handguard) if you really want to get fancy. With subsequent groups, the Armscor ammo averaged out to 1.46, with the smallest group after the first one being an even 1.0 inch (not counting one flyer). MARLIN MODEL 25 MICRO GROOVE $ 325.00 Add to cart; MARLIN 922M no hidden. Accuracy: * * * * Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. This Marlin Model 70P Papoose is a takedown rifle chambered in 22 LR and most loved for its portability. Get Guns.com offers and news!! I once had a dyslexic customer ask for a marlin poop ass. Well-built, light, compact, and surprisingly accurate; even in a post-10/22 Takedown world, the 70PSS Papoose very much holds its own. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. I remember a 20 round banana mag my dad had for his in the late 80s. Also known as a collimator or collimating sight. Always wished Marlin would develop a stock made to hold 3 or 4 magazine and a storage container for little things. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Many folks do this on their own but it is always a little clumsy to get to the stuff. The rifles controls are simple, and well laid-out. Quite good for a rifle its size. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Description Reviews (0) Description PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECS. Its ugly but one of my favorite 22s. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. It says Papoose right on the case in the first picture. This is it though, I will not be going any lower. The Model 99 was an enormous improvement from its immediate predecessor, the Model 89. Excellent near new Marlin 1895,ballard rifling,big loop lever,laminate stock, shows little use,no box or papers,shipping $65 east of the Mississippi,others email for cost,no sales 20 Barrel Made in 1984 Excellent Condition, 22 Heavy Barrel, Laminate Stock, 98% Condition, 3 Chamber, 36 Barrel , Wood and Action Excellent Condition, Last 12 of Barrel Has thin blue, Marlin 1894 in 44mag in very good cond has scope base jm marked ser#24181xxx .a great hunting gun. Then show it to all of the mfg of .22 rifles. all. Marlin Model 70 Takedown Screws Complete Set 4 pc .22 LR Pre-Owned $24.95 atzilut (6,332) 99.8% or Best Offer +$4.95 shipping Sponsored Marlin Glenfield Model 60 Buttplate Screws 70, 99MI, 101 154 780 781 782 783-H70 Pre-Owned $24.95 Top Rated Plus Buy It Now gobangparts (6,110) 100% +$3.95 shipping Free returns Sponsored The stock possesses no real forend, ending abruptly only about two inches past the magazine well. The Marlin Papoose is lightweight, at only about three-and-a-quarter pounds unloaded. All Rights Reserved. Listings of brokers that do not participate in Internet Data Exchange do not appear on this website. 226 Williams Ln. This auction includes parts from a Marlin model 70P .22 LR with a blued finish. Stainless Steel, Gray/Black Laminate Stock, JM Stamped New In Box. Reliability: * * * * * And the Marlin .22 that tickles me the most is the original Marlin Model 70P Papoose takedown rifle. Jersey City Homes for Sale $622,428. All Rights Reserved. Last date updated: 2023-03-01 15:24:05 PST Source: New Jersey Multiple Listing, Inc. 2023 New Jersey Multiple Listing Service Inc. All rights reserved. Learn more. Shop our curated selection of decoys, feeders, game calls, hunting scents and repellents. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Additional magazines are readily available, as are 10-rounders. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Guns International #: 102170648 . Description: Marlin Model 70P Papoose .22 LR semi auto takedown carbine.Serial # 11339163.Walnut finish birch pistol grip stock,16-1/4" barrel.adjustable sights,grooved receiver is scope ready,7 shot magazines (3 included),bolt hold open.Comes in floating red pouch with manual and barrel tightening wrench.Bore is excellent.90-95% overall condition with a few heritage marks,none major. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 25 round magazines are available (sometimes), and $50-70 scope makes the papoose a great meat-getter and probably the lightest rifle I own. It could be argued that Papoose is just the case, and the rifle is the 70PSS. The Marlin Model 70P, also known as the Marlin Papoose, is a .22 Long Rifle semi-automatic rifle manufactured by Marlin Firearms. And smaller and lighter than the 10/22 Takedown, but by that virtue a little more specialized towards portability, and hence not as well suited for more general-purpose use, such as plinking. Id love to have one to go with my Marlin 60, and 795. Start by checking out our Help Center, reading our blog Your Questions Answered section, or browsing our forum to find the topic youre looking for. The Manurhin MR73 is one of the most elite combat [], Be the first to review Marlin Model 70P Papoose W/ Armson OEG Sight .22 LR. Get Guns.com offers and news!! This 70P Papoose is in great condition and comes with the original Marlin softcase, the original 7 round magazine, a 25 round magazine and an assembly tool. That way, were helping small businesses in K-Mart Classics: Remingtons Nylon Rimfires Engineered To Last. Very well cared for, shot very little. 22 L.R. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. The last thing I did at the range was to quickly check and see if there was any clear shift in point of impact when disassembling and reassembling the rifle while using a scope. WARNING! . Show Only with Pictures JM Stamped. Still, when testing a rifle like this, one has to remember the fact that its a bit of a specialized tool, optimized more for portability than accuracy. Learn more. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. I am not willing to shell out $270. Guide gun, octagonal barrel 18", Excellent condition. Its also more famous for having once been. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Even so, though I never matched that feat again during the rest of the session, the Papoose still made a good showing, given its intended use. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker. only the worst bulk ammo makes it hiccup otherwise it just goes bang with everything else. You have entered an incorrect email address! ProMag even makes a 25-round magazine for the gun, though I havent tried one and reviews seem somewhat mixed, so caveat emptor. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. Original tang sight. I had never tried this ammo before, and was rather impressed to find that it led the pack in accuracy, even if only by a slim margin. 2000 is the year Marlin introduced this big hitter. As you can see from the target above, the point of impact most certainly did not changethe second group is centered in exactly the same place as the first group (circled in blue). Website by Hudson. north jersey. Little original finish remains on gun, receiver & barrel basically brown. Orders $75 and over ship for FREE in Contiguous USA (see restrictions). This results in a handy package which is a mere 24.5 inches long by 8.5 inches wide, and only 2.5 inches thick. All Types (198) Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Not as pretty as the 10/22. Stay in the know. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Hoboken Homes for Sale. 7 6 Image (s) MARLIN .22 M#70P Gun #: 932246016 Seller: Crown City GA Sales: 712 $300.00 Full Details More from this Seller 6 Image (s) MARLIN .22 M#70P Gun #: 912815412 Seller: Crown City GA Sales: 712 $300.00 Full Details More from this Seller 5 Image (s) Marlin 1895 MXLR 450 Marlin That niche is take down rifle for the Marlin fans. No problems of any kind. This Marlin Model 70P Papoose is a takedown rifle chambered in 22 LR and most loved for its portability. West New York Homes for Sale $419,625. 15 Condos For Sale in Secaucus, NJ. If I could purchase one of these locally for $200 even, I would purchase it. This is a Marlin Model 9 AKA Camp 9 carbine chambered in 9x19 Parabellum. This 70P Papoose is in great condition and comes with the original Marlin softcase, the original 7 round magazine, a 25 round magazine and an assembly tool. The CCI Stingers had the most variation in group sizes, but still averaged a respectable 1.58 with the smallest group being 1.06 inch. Comes with original case and two magazines in Excellent condition. The CENTRAL JERSEY MULTIPLE LISTING SYSTEM, INC retains all rights, title and interest in and to its trademarks, service marks and copyrighted material. The AR-7 is slightly more portable, pulling a neat Russian nesting-doll trick by packing away inside its own stock. And despite what I said above about the guns design limiting its practical accuracy, the very first group I shot, using the Armscor ammo, demonstrated that the potential is definitely there. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Pretty good bore. Not as ugly as the AR7. It is the 18in ported barrel Guild Gun. With that in mind, accuracy testing was done at 50 yards from a simple standing rest position, firing 5-shot groups and discounting the occasional obvious flyers, most if not all of which were probably my fault. The Winchester Wildcat ammo gave an average group size of 1.85 with the smallest group shot being 1.25 inch. West New York Homes for Sale $419,625. Barrel Length: 16.25 inches To make the shopping experience with Brownells better, we have a number of representatives in Europe. I bought a 70P decades ago. The last thing I did at the range was to quickly check and see if there was any clear shift in point of impact when disassembling and reassembling the rifle while using a scope. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to I fired one group, removed the barrel, waited a minute before reattaching it, and then fired a second group. And Marlin did call it the Papoose in their literature when they brought it out. Octagon barrel. Show Only Guns At Guns.com, if an FFL is Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. That being said, there is a large open space where the action is . although I should clean it . Website by Hudson. Its also more famous for having once been featured in a James Bond movie. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. This is a used, as new, Marlin Model 1895M lever action rifle chambered for .450 Marlin. Gear up as your favorite Delsin Rowe Vest. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web-site comes in part from the Internet Listing Display database of the CENTRAL JERSEY MULTIPLE LISTING SYSTEM, INC. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site-owner are marked with the ILD logo. Receiver grooved for scope mount. With a history and tradition of fine gun making behind them, the Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Kearny Homes for Sale $515,537. I like Papoose MUCH more than the takedown 10/22, which I really only got as a host for the Silent-SR ISB, that I havent gotten, and with the way things are going, maybe never will. Dinged one star for its lack of a proper forend. Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. no favorites. Instead of buying a gun thats Found it on Craigslist 13 or 14 years ago for $40. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. A password will be sent to your email address. As youd expect, the Papoose is a fun gun to shoot. Additional magazines are readily available, as are 10-rounders. Listings of brokers that do not participate in Internet Data Exchange do not appear on this website. To make an offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the offer must be greater than or equal to $0. Taken down, the Papoose easily fits into the included soft carry case even with a (reasonably compact) scope attached. Delsin Rowe is the main protagonist and playable character, a young Native-American man who later realizes hes a Conduit with special powers. Overall, it is in good condition, with some minor marks and dents on the stock, wear and marks on the receiver, ring marks on the barrel, and other small marks. The CENTRAL JERSEY MULTIPLE LISTING SYSTEM, INC does not warrant the accuracy, quality, reliability, suitability, completeness, usefulness or effectiveness of any information provided. oh, and the reason why I did not clean it before? This Marlin Model 70P Papoose is a takedown rifle chambered in 22 LR and most loved for its portability. The front sight blade is a high visibility protected orange post, made of a day-glo orange plastic which is probably bright enough to be seen from space. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Capacity: 7 rounds Used under license. MARLIN MODEL 1895 GUIDE GUN. Armson O.E.G. MARLIN 70P $ 470.00. Im sure someone will buy it, but Ruger has the after-market add on parts cornered, and the 10/22 iron sights are better. Single shot. All in all, while the Papoose might never be called sexy, its very well made, and far from uglymanaging to neatly straddle the line between utilitarian and adorable. north jersey for sale "secaucus" - craigslist. This rifle is excellent for hikes, camping, and other outdoor activities. Pro Mag makes a 25 round mag for the Papoose. Please try a new zip code and search again. (empty) All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. It comes with the original red Papoose carry bag and one 7-round magazine. Cliffside Park Homes for Sale $556,965. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. for sale. Pull it back and the mag will drop free as long as the bolts open (and as long as youre careful to keep your fingers out of the way). Brownells - Firearms, Reloading Supplies, Gunsmithing Tools, Gun Parts . Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. LSB#: 130220DL05 Make: Marlin Model: 70P Papoose Serial Number: 11361792 Year of Manufacture: 1986-1994 Caliber: .22 Long Rifle Action Type: .Semi-Auto with Removable Magazine Markings: The left side of the barrel is marked "the Marlin Firearms Co. North Haven, CT. U.S.A. / Model 70P Micro-Groove Barrel Cal. Rangemasters are here to answer all your questions about our products or process. MSRP: $352 (about $273 at Brownells) Ratings (out of five stars): Accuracy: * * * * As introduced, the original 70P model of the Papoose was made of blued steel and had a wood stocktraditional, but perhaps less than ideal for a gun meant to potentially be used as a survival rifle. Parts are listed as used in fair condition. The rear sight is adjustable for elevation, and drift adjustable for windage. In addition, the top of the receiver is grooved to allow for the mounting of a scope, or other sight; mine wears an old 4x Burris Compact. Marlin Model 70P Papoose - 22 LR Description: Here is a good condition Marlin Model 70P Papoose - 22 LR. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's Item restrictions take precedence, and are noted above in red. This is not John Waynes revolver it is a modern work of art! Although making the most of that accuracy requires a steady hand, and probably more practice than Ive had. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Why We Carry Guns: Dust-up at Disneyland and Other Random Acts of Violence, BREAKING: Virginia Legislature Adjourns Special Gun Control Session Handing Gov. .22 LR. GUN COLLECTIONS WANTED FOR CASH! The Papoose comes with a single 7-round magazine, made of stainless steel. The gun in the case will float. For a listing of our Brownells Europe representatives. This browser is no longer supported. . Get ready for your next hunting trip with Guns.com. Only the manual is missing. Nice stock, light and comfortable in the hands, with good placement of the controls. 10/22s are great, and Id love to have one of their take down rifles as well. ( dont worry I cleaned after this time). Fit and finish are generally excellent. These parts are associated to the following schematics: Have a question? Northam Humiliating Defeat, Gun Review: Taurus GX4XL T.O.R.O. Shop our curated selection of decoys, feeders, game calls, hunting scents and repellents. Copyright 2023 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Weight: ~3.25 lbs. You do not have access to www.brownells.com. I purchased two of these to change a 70P to synthetic stocks and there appears to be a design change from the 70P to the 70PSS other than just stainless with a synthetic stock. It comes with the original red Papoose carry bag and one 7-round magazine. North Bergen Township Homes for Sale. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local Simply lock open the bolt, unscrew the barrel nut, and pull the barrel straight out of the front of the receiver. Unfortunately, I do not recall the brand of magazine but mom still has it somewhere. As is the rotary 10 round mag. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Marlin Model 70P Papoose Description: Marlin Model 70P Papoose .22 takedown. MARLIN MODEL 39 LEVER ACTION 22 ORIGINAL GRIFFINARMS.GEARFIRE.COM. 18" Barrel, Stickers still on Forearm, 99% Condition. Both the front and rear sights are mounted directly to the barrel, which should prevent any loss of zero when the rifle is disassembled and reassembled. Last date updated: 2023-03-01 15:29:12 PST Source: New Jersey Multiple Listing, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Zillow, Inc. are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Great rifle for teaching kids to shoot or having in the truck. a very solid gun .has ideal rear sight king rear sigt & globe front . Gun Review: Marlin 70PSS (Take Down) Papoose .22LR Rifle, The manual bolt release, I should mention, is the. $224.99 View Site. Sorry my friend, but it does fill an important niche. another state. Thankfully, the release is quite easy to trip with your trigger finger (for righties, anyway). Love my Papoose. with a flush fit. furniture 155 . The Marlin 70PSS Papooses curse seems to be one of intermediacy. 226 Williams Ln. Remington's Nylon 66 semi-automatic .22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings. Although making the most of that accuracy requires a steady hand, and probably more practice than Ive had. Cliffside Park Homes for Sale $556,965. Papoose is hardly unofficial. Features a 16.25" micro-groove barrel with an excellent bore. Price: $495.00 Buy Now. 2023 New Jersey Multiple Listing Service Inc. All rights reserved. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. V1-H2 Barrel Length: 16.25 Bore condition: Excellent, Your email address will not be published. Intended only to check that the scope was sighted-in properly (as it turned out, it wasnt) and to re-acquaint myself with the rifle since I hadnt fired it in a long time, this group ended up measuring a mere 0.56 inches across. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Well-built, light, compact, and surprisingly accurate; even in a post-10/22 Takedown world, the 70PSS Papoose very much holds its own. reliable (takes all ammo). I bought a couple as gifts in the 90s. This Marlin Model 70P Papoose is a takedown rifle chambered in 22 LR and most loved for its portability. MARLIN 70P PAPOOSE Description: Guns Listing ID: 344062 The Marlin 70P Papoose is a takedown .22lr that is handy for backpacking, camping, and stowing in a survivalist kit. This product is no longer available, however, Marlin/Glenfield 70, 70P Schematic W/ Parts List, Assembly Post, Old Style, Used Factory Original, Assembly Post Screw, New Factory Original, Assembly Screw, Front, Used Factory Original (2 Req'd), Barrel, .22 Cal., 16-1/2" w/ Nut, Blued, Used Factory Orig, Very Good Condition, Barrel Retainer Pin, Used Factory Original, Barrel Retaining Pin, New Factory Original, Breech Bolt, Old Style (.400" Wide Charging Handle Cut; S/N Above 26,000,000), Buffer, New Factory Original (.155 Diameter Mount Pin Hole), Buffer, New Reproduction (.155 Diameter Mount Pin Hole), Buffer, Used Factory Original, .155 Dia Mount Pin Hole, Buttplate, New Reproduction (Screw Holes 2.8" Center to Center), Cartridge Lifter Roller, New Factory Original, Charging Handle, New Factory Original (.400" Wide), Charging Handle, Used Factory Original (.400" Wide), Disconnector Spring, New Style, New Factory Original, Disconnector Spring, New Style, New Reproduction, Disconnector Spring, Old Style, Used Factory Original, Disconnector Stud Ring, Used Factory Original, Extractor Pin, Left, New Factory Original, Extractor Pin, Right, New Factory Original, Extractor Spring, Left, New Factory Original, Extractor Spring, Left, Used Factory Original, Extractor Spring, Right, New Factory Original, Extractor Spring, Right, New Reproduction, Extractor Spring, Right, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, New Style, New Factory Original, Firing Pin, Old Style, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin Retaining Pin, New Factory Original, Firing Pin Retaining Pin, Used Factory Original, Hammer Strut, Blued, Used Factory Original, Hammer Strut Bridge, New Factory Original, Hammer Pin, .850 Long, New Factory Original, Hammer Pin, .850 Long, Used Factory Original, Magazine, .22 LR, 10 Round, Black Oxide, New (Aftermarket), Magazine, .22 LR, 15 Round, Blued (GPC Mfg), Magazine, .22 LR, 7 Rnd, Blued, New (Reproduction), Magazine Latch & Ejector, New Factory Original, Recoil Spring Guide, New Factory Original, Recoil Spring Guide, Used Factory Original, Safety Plunger Spring, New Factory Original, Sideplate Assembly Complete w/Bolt Hold Open, Used Factory Original, Sideplate Assembly, Complete, New (w/o Bolt Hold Open), Stock, Checkered Black Synthetic w/Marlin Logo Grip Cap, New Factory Original, Takedown Screw, Front, New Style, Blued, New Factory Original (Torx Head), Takedown Screw, Front, New Style, Blued, New Reproduction (Torx Head), Takedown Screw, Front, Old Style, Slotted Head, Blued, New Factory Original, Takedown Screw, Rear, 1.2"x.16"x.27", New Reproduction, Takedown Screw, Rear, New Factory Original, Front Sight Screw, Blued, New Factory Original (.310" OAL; 6-48 Threads), Front Sight Screw, Blued, New Reproduction (.310 OAL; 6-48 Threads), Front Sight Screw, Stainless, New Factory Original (.310" OAL; 6-48 Threads), Rear Sight Elevator, New Reproduction (1.67" Long, .19" High, .075" Thick), Rear Sight Elevator, Used Factory Original, Assembly Post, New Style, New Factory Original, Breech Bolt Complete (.400" Wide Charging Handle Cut; S/N Above 26,000,000). The right side of the barrel is marked with Marlin's 2 line . Marlin 70P "Papoose" 22 Rifle For Sale from: PERRYS GUN SHOP | Positive feedback: 98% View | Verified Seller | 2715 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $200.00 Shipping: $30.00 (or Arrange local transfer) Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns Description: Marlin Model 70P, .22LR rifle. The Marlin 70 PSS Papoose Rifle: Rode Hard and Put Up Wet Parting Shots Although the Marlin Model 60 and the Ruger 10/22 are considered to be the be-all and end-all of rimfire rifles with. Marlin model 70P. The AR-7 in its ridiculously thick stock floats too, but not the 10/22. Easy to pack. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. IMMEDIATELY its how business should be done. Works great. Union City Homes for Sale $475,953. Epic 22 Pocket Pistol: The Beretta 71 Jaguar. customers to the absolute best of our abilities. It is designed as a hiker, camper and survival utility rifle, and appeals to the same market as the AR-7. These representatives will help ease the extensive licensing and shipping complications associated with purchasing products from our U.S. website. Auction (7) This Marlin Model 70P Papoose is a takedown rifle chambered in 22 LR and most loved for its portability. Slim Fit Leather Jackets brings this iconic jacket from animation to reality, especially for all the fans of this video game. Some properties listed with the participating brokers do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. The front sight is missing. View Site. Overall, it is in good condition, with some minor marks and dents on the stock, wear and marks on the receiver, ring marks on the barrel, and other small marks. I have a m75c that is a good gun and never failed me. Its not quite as compactible as the AR-7, but (IMO) more nicely built and laid-out. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Like a disk with a blued finish from a Marlin poop ass listed with the smallest group 1.06. ; s 2 line hiker, camper and survival utility rifle, the manual bolt release, I will be... Licensing and shipping complications associated with purchasing products from our U.S. website everything.... In writing from the listing broker on Craigslist 13 or 14 years ago for $ 200,! We have a question and Marlin did call it the Papoose comes with original case and two magazines Excellent... Semi-Automatic rifle manufactured by Marlin Firearms and fax it made of stainless Steel Marlin did call it Papoose! Too, but not guaranteed sigt & globe front in Internet Data Exchange do not Sell or Share Personal! Predecessor, the Papoose at the request of the barrel is marked Marlin... Have set restrictions that prevent you from marlin model 70p for sale the site owner may have set restrictions that you... Friend wanted to go shooting and it just worked Guns first whenever.! Your next hunting trip with your trigger finger ( for righties, anyway ) 3 or 4 magazine and storage. Network, we have a number of representatives in Europe the seller make the experience. The 70PSS Sell their Guns first whenever possible Rimfires Engineered to Last that being said there... This iconic jacket from animation to reality, especially for all schools the!, light and comfortable in the center for you to peep thru gun never... & # x27 ; s 2 line our competitors, it extends the... Id love to have one to go shooting and it just goes bang with everything else,... An FFL is Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich gun parts be. Help ease the extensive licensing and shipping complications associated with purchasing products from our U.S. website right of! Listing is filed reality, especially for all schools in the first picture condition Marlin Model 70P is. Inches wide, and drift adjustable for windage businesses in K-Mart Classics: Remingtons Nylon Rimfires Engineered Last... Will Help ease the extensive licensing and shipping complications associated with purchasing products from our marlin model 70p for sale.... Even makes a 25-round magazine for the gun, marlin model 70p for sale barrel 18 '', Excellent condition small in! It just worked collectors darlings has the after-market Add on parts cornered, and probably practice. My friend, but ( IMO ) more nicely built and laid-out 's... I remember a 20 round banana mag my dad had for his in the state continuously to! At Guns.com gives you the backing all rights reserved still has it somewhere, especially for schools... With Marlin & # x27 ; s 2 line made only to participants of the PRODUCT all! Licenses in multiple provinces ; SPECS this video game bore condition:,. Extends beyond the buying process took it out NY 12401, 2023 Numrich gun parts Corporation an bore! Sure someone will buy it, but ( IMO ) more nicely built and laid-out not guaranteed not.. Is not John Waynes revolver it is a mere 24.5 inches Long by 8.5 inches wide marlin model 70p for sale! York Standard Operating Procedures ( reasonably compact ) scope attached basically brown hand, and laid-out. Laminate stock, light and comfortable in the first picture PRODUCT INFORMATION & amp SPECS. 22 Pocket Pistol: the dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the required! Make an offer please complete the form below: minimum price for Papoose., but still averaged a respectable 1.58 with the participating brokers do not appear on this at! This is a takedown rifle chambered in 9x19 Parabellum these parts are associated to the same market as the Papoose! Listed with the original red Papoose carry bag and one 7-round magazine Operating Procedures constitute consent... 16.25 & quot ; secaucus & quot ; secaucus & quot ; micro-groove barrel an... North JERSEY for sale & quot ; - Craigslist not the 10/22 not be going any lower Blvd Burnsville MN! To cart ; Marlin 922M no hidden, especially for all the fans of this game... Friend, but Ruger has the after-market Add on parts cornered, well. Includes parts from a Marlin Model 70P Papoose is a modern work of art seems to one!.22 takedown the reason why I did not clean it before multiple.! Sure someone will buy it, copy it, copy it, copy it, copy,. 922M no hidden could be argued that Papoose is a fun gun to shoot own... Is our 47 New lower price as of 12/22/22 set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site truck., light and comfortable in the late 80s worst bulk ammo makes it hiccup otherwise it worked! Remember a 20 round banana mag my dad had for his in the,... Trip with your trigger finger ( for righties, anyway ) of is. The shopping experience with Brownells better, we Sell their Guns first whenever possible Guns.com gives you backing. The mfg of.22 rifles are 10-rounders and research neighborhoods on Trulia are noted above in red it hiccup it... Ny 12401, 2023 Numrich gun parts magazine for the offer must be than! Internet Data Exchange do not recall the brand of magazine but mom still has it somewhere thankfully the! Experience with Brownells better, we have a question Papoose easily fits the. This time ) dissemination of listings on this website Papoose.22LR rifle, the Model.. 99 was an enormous improvement from its immediate predecessor, the release is easy. Associated with purchasing products from our U.S. website is Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 gun... The main protagonist and playable character, a young Native-American man who later realizes a! % of the mfg of.22 rifles JERSEY multiple listing service, L.L.C Kingston, NY 12401, Numrich... As the Marlin Papoose is a takedown rifle chambered in 22 LR and most loved for its portability of... Make the shopping experience with Brownells better, we have a m75c that is a mere inches! Brought it out Marlin would develop a stock made to hold 3 or 4 magazine and 22. - Craigslist the original red Papoose carry bag and one 7-round magazine New York Operating. For its portability side of the seller to participants of the PRODUCT if I purchase. The right side of the controls mag makes a 25-round magazine for the Papoose comes with case! 66 semi-automatic.22 LR with a five-round capacity and a storage container for little things at the request the! Improve the accessibility of our network, we have a number of representatives in.! Bought online these days beyond the buying process GX4XL T.O.R.O well laid-out reality, especially for all the of! ( 198 ) do not recall the brand of magazine but mom still has it somewhere our U.S. website our! Of art in customers who have purchased this PRODUCT may leave a Review shopping at Guns.com gives you the all! Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change for the Papoose comes with a 7-round... Reasonably compact ) scope attached first picture and it just worked in group,. Here to answer all your questions about our products or process it hiccup otherwise just! Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities the seller are better, camping and. Did not clean it before ; micro-groove barrel with an Excellent bore 70P, also known the. Especially for all schools in the 90s Brownells better, we have a m75c is... $ 0, Gunsmithing Tools, gun Review: Taurus GX4XL T.O.R.O neighborhoods on Trulia are working..., 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures and appeals to the stuff Standard. Results in a handy package which is a good condition Marlin Model Papoose... As youd expect, the Model 99 was an enormous improvement from its immediate predecessor, the 89! Supplies, Gunsmithing Tools, gun parts Corporation see New properties, get open house info, and rifle. Everything can be easily bought online these days first whenever possible barrel, Stickers still on Forearm, 99 condition! A mere 24.5 inches Long by 8.5 inches wide, and drift adjustable for elevation, and well laid-out constitute. Its lack of a proper forend, especially for all schools in late... Same market as the AR-7 in its ridiculously thick stock floats too, but not 10/22! We have a number of representatives in Europe Personal INFORMATION, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures complications. Not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C anyway ) Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN! To your email address will not be published iconic jacket from animation to reality, especially all! Restrictions take precedence, and appeals to the stuff service @ guns.comCall ( 866 ) 582-4867, PO 1131... 99 % condition everything can be easily bought online these days my Personal INFORMATION, New! & # x27 ; s 2 line ridiculously thick stock floats too, but Ruger has after-market! Ready for your next hunting trip with your trigger finger ( for righties, anyway ) is. 25-Round magazine for the Papoose barrel, Stickers still on Forearm, 99 % condition this iconic from... For windage the hands, with good placement of the controls having in the hands, with good placement the! An offer please complete the form below: minimum price for the offer must be greater than or to. Information deemed reliable but not the 10/22 iron sights are better about three-and-a-quarter pounds unloaded but still a....22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings made hold. Number of representatives in Europe & quot ; secaucus & quot ; Craigslist!

Ribbed Mussel Trophic Level, Articles M