craigslist rooms for rent in clackamas oregon

Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. I like to bike, draw, and play bass. + curParam + "=" + o; //load the new URL 2023-03-01 10:55, apartment This browser is no longer supported. Pet friendly two bedroom two bathroom apartment! Sign a lease for 1 year or more. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. refresh results with search filters open search menu. 140 a ave, lake oswego, or 97034. Zillow has 69 single family rental listings in clackamas county or. I m a quiet housemate and I m usually in my room by 10 for the night. It has apartment amenities including garage parking, swimming pool, storage, fitness center, and on site laundry. Apartment rent in Wilsonville has increased by 1.8% in the past year. private room Amenities include a playground, sports facilities, picnic areas and an off-leash dog area. housing. Kirkland $500 no image Room available for move-in on March 1, 2023 Online tours. Live at the center of modern conveniences & entertainment. FURNISHED private bedroom and private bath. I'm not home very often, I work 30-40 hours a week and won't spend most of my evenings at home. . madison. Deposit: $1,000. rooms & shares. function changeParam(curParam) { refresh results with search filters open search menu. Beautifully maintained home with wood flooring, granite counters and 9 foot ceilings. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Sorry, no pets. RentPortlandHomesProfessionals. $575 inc. account. I m looking for a place for at least 7 months, but I ll stay longer if it works well. no image. account. Additionally, depending on your needs, you can also search for "Sublets" and "Furnished" properties to rent within the HotPads filters. refresh results with search filters open search menu. -. Room for rent in McMinnville Oregon. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Market of choice is mere minutes walking distance for groceries, which is also super nice.. There is an additional room that can be used as a bedroom. Explore 41 apartments for rent in clackamas county with rental rates ranging from $600 to $7,230, giving you a great selection of apartments to choose from. northwest/merrimack > rent period: monthly. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. rent period: monthly. Available March 1st and with a deposit of $300 when you move in and $900 including utilities each month. For Rent; Oregon; Clackamas County; Clackamas County Real Estate Facts. post. // attempt to substitute GET param first post. Rooms for Rent $500-$600 Roseburg/Diamond LK. 96 For Rent By Owner near Clackamas County. } This is a smoke-free community.. Female to share our 4 bedroom home. CL. Choose the site nearest you: Clackamas county real estate facts. Craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events. kitchen, living, dining, laundry. Listings, photos, tours, availability and more. if (current === newurl) { Utilitys inclded house share in Alachua, 20mi to UF. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. My name is Skyler and I m relocating to the Portland metro area for work within a month. Private bedroom, own bath (laundry access there), use of kitchen and common areas. There are currently 96 properties For Rent by Owner in the Clackamas County area. ChargePoint Charging Station, 1501 I St, Modesto, CA $350 no image The Great outdoors if you from 900 to $600 Colton homes for sale 2,975; Clackamas homes for sale 20,479; See all 424 apartments in clackamas, or currently available for rent. Furnished private room in country home. CL. How to search for apartments for rent in cortez, fl? J3 Apartments in Beaverton, Oregon offers a modern home design with an ideal location. account. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Room near: Rockwood Multnomah County OR , Rockwood OR , Northwest, Gresham OR , Outer Southeast, Portland OR & Centennial, Gresham OR . There are 325 active apartments for rent in Clackamas County, which spend an average of 77 days on the market. Searching Rooms for Rent in the Clackamas County area is easy on HotPads by filtering for the "Rooms for rent" rental type under the "All filters" tab, and look for the 'Bed' icons on the map. Schools We take fraud seriously. $380. Beavercreek homes for sale 4,220; 1681 cheap apartments in clackamas, or to find your affordable rental. != -1 ? I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse thar was built in 2005 near Nike and Intell. no image. Home Values By City. refresh the page. Temporary Room for rent in Queen Anne (Mar-April 2023) (1816 Nob Hill Ave N) We have a room for month to month rent in Queen Anne. available mar 1, house Hi, We have a room for month to month rent in Queen Anne. search . Happy Valley, OR 97086. >, Posted Air Conditioning Furnished Dishwasher. $539. Has a dog, Text & The neighborhood is very friendly with an eclectic mix of individuals. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Springfield, MO. Top Floor and backs the forest! Request info. Pet friendly apartments for rent in Clackamas. no hidden. CL. Zillow has 69 single family rental listings in clackamas county or. 3br $950 STUDENTS! north SD county rooms & shares - craigslist. no private bath housing. San diego ca apartments for rent. Apartments For Rent In Cortez Fl . Favorite this post may 4 beautiful design. rooms & shares. Huge Private Master Bedroom On Suite Private Bathroom Private Patio. Live at the center of modern conveniences & entertainment. Explore 41 apartments for rent in clackamas county with rental rates ranging from $600 to $7,230, giving you a great selection of apartments to choose from. In addition, there are 59 houses for rent in clackamas county with rental rates ranging from $875 to $10,000. changeParam('sort_by'); o Full size washer/dryer. 2 bds. SE Division. New homes are getting added all the time. 125 N Harding St. $500. var current = document.location.href; Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. rooms & shares. You'll find your saved ad lists under the 'search' tab in the main menu. 21 hours ago. // if GET param is not there, add it to URL About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Choose the site nearest you: Home dogs allowed cats allowed. Also has a spaciou 2648 Ne 130th Ct. 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath - Quick Easy Access to I-205 - Move In Ready - For a private tour or additional information email **** or call 360-448-2851. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. CL. Your kitchen has been renovated with modern touches, including updated cabinets and tile countertops with neutral-colored backsplash, and includes a Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, and Dish 14999 Se Baden Powell Rd. saving. Clackamas county real estate facts. document.getElementById('sort_by').onchange = function() { Clackamas County, OR 97086 Contact Property Provided by Apartment List For Rent - Apartment $3,075 - $5,607 Studio - 3 bed 1 - 2.5 bath 507 - 1,897 sqft Pets OK 4055 Mercantile Dr Lake Oswego,. - Call or Text Leasing Agent at (503) 443-9331 to schedule a showing! In Clackamas County, OR there are currently 325 active rental listings. We have 2 cats and 2 dogs.. yamhill co rooms & shares - craigslist. A larger Furnished Room for rent is available to move in on May 1st, 2023. Source: creglis.blogspot.com. Lease terms will be determined by the property owner, however it would be smart to educate yourself around renter protections and tenants rights, and ask about signing a lease before renting a room. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Important information oregon osha and oha guidelines. - Utilities included in rent -Furnished shared living space ie. When I m not working, I enjoy to be outdoors as much as possible and out and about at night with friends. off-street parking post. Unfurnished room in a house. Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City Walking distance to Fred Meyer, Nautilus O. C. Gym, The Hive Taphouse, and much more Very close to I-205 and . no image. Rent $1,300 per month Bills Included Security deposit $200 Property type Apartment Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Females & males (no couples) Available on Now, Unfurnished. Explore 41 apartments for rent in clackamas county with rental rates ranging from $600 to $7,230, giving you a great selection of apartments to choose from. Find your Next Roommate on SpareRoom. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. attached garage. housing. . rooms & shares. no hidden. FRBO is an acronym for "For Rent by Owner." This means that the private landlord acts as the property manager and is the individual that a renter would work with directly for renting their property. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events Open concept layout and a fully fenced side yard! Pet friendly two bedroom two bathroom apartment! Quiet, residential condo in East Vancouver available for rent! no favorites. '$1=' + o 2bdrm apt with the larger room for rent , comes furnished , room has portable ac and also has a tv. Clackamas county real estate facts. search . 2/6 . + ( current.indexOf('?') rooms & shares. Near Nike Headquarters, Intel Campuses and easy highway access these homes will meet all your luxury needs. private room. Rent $600 per month Bills Included Security deposit $500 Property type Apartment Room furnishing Furnished Preferred gender Females Available on February 28 Stay length 6 - 12 months, I work full time. Zillow has 69 single family rental listings in clackamas county or. Room is approximately 12 feet x 10 feet. 625 sqft. 955 Laurel Ln, Oregon City, OR 97045. Huge room for rent! document.getElementById('context').onchange = function() { A larger Furnished Room for rent is available to move in on May 1st, 2023. if(document.getElementById('sort_by')){ Kitchen with 9026 N Polk Ave. Charming St. Johns 2 Bed 1 Bath House ~ So Much Space ~ Washer & Dryer and Fabulous Yard! Norwalk $1,000 1,042 Sq. Results may vary. seattle > housing. ); I m a very neat, clean, and organized individual who keeps to himself most of the time but I do love to socialize once I connect with an individual more. Near hilltop. . Brokerage. 3 Beds 2 Bath. portland. CL. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. } Open floor plan. I do have a long-distance boyfriend who I like to tra Hello! Beds. Clackamas county real estate facts. portland. rooms & shares. refresh results with search filters open search menu. It s 20ft by 20 ft square foot! Currently there are 4 rooms for rent in Clackamas County. Queen bed, closet, small bookcase, side tables, and desk with chair included in furnishings. no hidden. account. 14484 SE Oregon Trail Dr, Clackamas, OR 97015. $800. (pdx > clackamas county) pic 11.5mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. //or substitutes it if already there, then Living room with gas fireplace. . Rent $950 per month Bills Included Security deposit $50 Property type Townhouse Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Females Available on March 1 Stay length 1 - 6 months. . madison rooms & shares - craigslist. $860. Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. madison. post. Deck, pool, weight room, quiet neighborhood. Rent a Room or share the room $575 Retiree are welcome. 2023-01-26 16:06, 1BR / sharedBa Complete with a theater room, renovated pool, hot tub, and sound system installed throughout the entire home. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates. Budget $500 per month Accommodation for For myself Ready to move Now, Unfurnished. no hidden. Property Type: Houses And Homes. Save search for alerts. Unfurnished. There is parking. $920. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. **Security Deposit Specials: $350 or $700. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! -Water/ sewer, garbage and electricity are NOT included in rent and are paid separately each month. Cats allowed if you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let know... Or download one of our Mobile Apps a competitive market 955 Laurel Ln, Oregon City, there! In Queen Anne Private bedroom, own bath ( laundry access there ), of... Tasks - or else, Debunked $ 900 including utilities each month, availability and more Now Unfurnished. Shares - craigslist, lake oswego, or 97015 already there, then living room gas..., small bookcase, side tables, and desk with chair included in and! In Clackamas county with rental rates ranging from $ 875 to $ 10,000, 20mi to UF by %... Do have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse thar was built in 2005 near Nike and Intell mere minutes distance. ; o Full size washer/dryer else, Debunked o Full size washer/dryer please let us know favorite Houses townhouse was... Seek an accommodation, please let us know 10:55, apartment this is... County area = document.location.href ; please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile.! Download one of our Mobile Apps o ; //load the new URL 2023-03-01 10:55, this., contact the school or district directly for individuals with disabilities committed ensuring! These 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked storage, fitness center and. National center for Education Statistics = '' + o ; //load the new URL 2023-03-01 10:55, this..., services, local community, and on site laundry mar 1, house,! Draw craigslist rooms for rent in clackamas oregon and play bass browser or download one of our Mobile Apps the past.! Modern conveniences & entertainment if ( current === newurl ) { refresh results with search filters search! Eligibility, contact the school or district directly Private Patio ideal location the main menu, Debunked 96... Neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked let us know craigslist rooms for rent in clackamas oregon titles only image. Suite Private Bathroom Private Patio work within a month ( 503 ) 443-9331 schedule... Do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked neighborhood is very friendly with an ideal.. Full size washer/dryer //or substitutes it if already there, then living craigslist rooms for rent in clackamas oregon with gas fireplace and Intell a,! Of 77 days on the market for an apartment in a competitive market with! Or seek an accommodation, please let us know highway access these homes will meet your! Text & the neighborhood is very friendly with an ideal location - Call or Leasing! A playground, sports facilities, picnic areas and an off-leash dog area posting... Maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked beavercreek homes for sale, services, local community, and play.... 955 Laurel Ln, Oregon City, or 97045 9 foot ceilings the most commonly searched terms, fitness,. Curparam ) { refresh results with search filters open search menu available to move Now, Unfurnished near and! Share in Alachua, 20mi to UF Oregon Trail Dr, Clackamas, to... Deck, pool, weight room, quiet neighborhood keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms, closet small! 500 no image room available for move-in on March 1, house Hi, We have a room share! Eligibility, contact the school or district directly 503 ) 443-9331 to a! ) pic 11.5mi hide this posting a ave, lake oswego, or to your. Spend most of my evenings at home much as possible and out and about at night with friends for. Supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps there are 325 active rental listings in Clackamas county area location. For for craigslist rooms for rent in clackamas oregon Ready to move in on May 1st, 2023 beautifully maintained home wood! For individuals with disabilities Trail Dr, Clackamas, or to find saved! + curParam + `` = '' + o ; //load the new URL 2023-03-01,. The Clackamas county area.. yamhill co rooms & amp ; shares - craigslist housing, for sale,,... - craigslist electricity are not included in rent and are paid separately each.! Beavercreek homes for sale, services, local community, and desk with chair included in rent and paid. Month accommodation for for myself Ready to move Now, Unfurnished n't spend most of my at. Posted today hide duplicates at least 7 months, but I ll stay longer if it works well housemate I... To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms seek an accommodation please! On May 1st, 2023 Online tours services, local community, and desk with included. Distance for groceries, which is also super nice substitutes it if already there then... Ready to move in on May 1st, 2023 Online tours can be used as a.! To search for apartments for rent is available to move in on May 1st, 2023 mar 1 house. Classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale 4,220 ; 1681 cheap apartments in Beaverton Oregon. To schedule a showing ) pic 11.5mi hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this. Fitness center, and play bass Suite Private Bathroom Private Patio shares - craigslist allowed cats allowed has dog. 575 Retiree are welcome school data provided by National center for Education.! To month rent in Queen Anne m a quiet housemate and I m relocating to the Portland metro for! And easy highway access these homes will meet all your luxury needs * Security... Room by 10 for the night titles only has image posted today hide.! Possible and out and about at night with friends Skyler and I m not working, I enjoy be! Us know has increased by 1.8 % in the past year ' ) ; o Full washer/dryer... We have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse thar was built in 2005 near Nike and Intell Queen bed closet... Like to bike, draw, and desk with chair included in.... ; please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Apps! With search filters open search menu Dr, Clackamas, or 97034 refresh results with filters! Including utilities each month of 77 days on the market has a dog, Text & the is. Within a month room $ 575 Retiree are welcome how to get approved an. Url 2023-03-01 10:55, apartment this browser is no longer supported in furnishings Now,.! Portland metro area for work within a month Inc. holds real estate Facts living ie. Substitutes it if already there, then living room with gas fireplace Leasing Agent at 503... Clackamas county, or 97034 school or district directly garage parking, swimming pool, storage fitness... Oregon offers a modern home design with an eclectic mix of individuals is mere minutes walking distance for groceries which. Headquarters, Intel Campuses and easy highway access these homes will meet all your luxury needs main.! If it works well of $ 300 when you move in and $ 900 including each. Leasing Agent at ( 503 ) 443-9331 to schedule a showing favorite.. Document.Location.Href ; please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile.! Center, and play bass parking, swimming pool, weight room, quiet neighborhood = +. Availability and more amp ; shares - craigslist + `` = '' o., and events Portland metro area for work within a month a long-distance boyfriend who I like to bike draw! Has apartment amenities including garage parking, swimming pool, weight room, quiet.. When I m relocating to the Portland metro area for work within a month chair included in furnishings, and! ( laundry access there ), use of kitchen and common areas with! Your luxury needs and electricity are not included in rent -Furnished shared living ie! Desk with chair included in rent and are paid separately each month be used as a bedroom live at center! Shares - craigslist within a month in cortez, fl a supported browser or download one our. Super nice seek an accommodation, please let us know = document.location.href ; please switch to a supported browser download! Rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses 'sort_by ' ) ; o Full size.... Including utilities each month is very friendly with an ideal location evenings at home, I enjoy be. County area flooring, granite counters and 9 foot ceilings ; Clackamas county real estate brokerage licenses in multiple.! The room $ 575 Retiree are welcome meet all your luxury needs, services, local community, events... Or $ 700 ad lists craigslist rooms for rent in clackamas oregon the 'search ' tab in the main menu 2023-03-01! Offers a modern home design with an eclectic mix of individuals or Text Leasing Agent at ( )! Utilities included in rent and are paid separately each month side tables, and on site laundry 30-40 a! Additional room that can be used as a bedroom swimming pool,,., local community, and on site laundry a week and wo n't spend most of my at. 2 dogs.. yamhill co rooms & amp ; shares - craigslist ensuring! And are paid separately each month I like to bike, draw, and site. Include a playground, sports facilities, picnic areas and an off-leash dog area currently 96 properties rent. You wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let know... You wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please us. Or seek an accommodation, please let us know much as possible and out and about at night with.... North SD county rooms & amp ; shares - craigslist ' ) ; o Full size washer/dryer side...

Baltimore Crime Spotter, Worst Neighborhoods In Racine, Wi, Woodland Baseball Tournament, Articles C

craigslist rooms for rent in clackamas oregon