cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel

Exclusive deals, discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more. Texas Lawmaker's Resolution Tells Biden Administration All, Body Cam Footage Reveals MSU Shooter had a Sordid Legal Past, Is Cheap Thermal Worth It? The Bond derringer costs around $650. THE FIRST time i sent it back it took 5 months to return. Coming with a capacity of two, you will benefit from fixed rear and blade front sights. Bought a new Cobra .38 Spl. 3 - Good: Parts that have been used but are still in mechanically good condition. Notify Me When Back In Stock. A Cobra derringer is about as cheap as you can get into concealed carry with a gun that reliably works. STANDARD DERRINGERS (Calibers:.22LR or .22mag or .25Auto or .32Auto) . Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. To prove this point, here are 5 derringer models that fit the bill. I used to see deringers for $50 long ago- Davis comes to mind. And one was one the drug task force . Location. What more can you ask for, for so little money? In generally, my answer to those questions is yes, but watch the video, because I did find some unexpected hiccups in one of the guns. OMG giant piece of crap. Built to last a long time, it will perform well in close encounter situations. Thanks Beltway Gun and Pawn in Matthews NC tell them 704 Tactical sent you for 10% Off Thanks to Shooting Targets 7 For the support Use Code 704tactical for . Ive been attacked and beaten and robbed many many times as I am a mostly paralysed male who can no longer walk due to horrendous treatment at a couple of nursing homes. Bond Arms makes a nice lineup of little double-barrel derringers at very reasonable prices, many of which can be found right here. For those familiar with Cobra derringers, the Long Bore family has longer barrels than the companys Big Bore series. I pulled again..nothing. But i trust it, backup, on on the job as primary, i trust it will perform. But thanks for sharing all the stuff you carry. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 9am-6pm CST Tue-Fri, 2023 Omaha Outdoors, LLC. Ive never had any problems with 3 of the 22lr versions, and one 22 mag version. Check out the photo gallery above to get a better . The trigger can be slightly sanded and polished to make a huge differencebut please study the trigger and thoroughly understand how it works before attempting any trigger work that could result in a very unsafe firearm. IVE GOT TWO POLICE REPORTS WHERE I WAS BEATEN BY STAFF AND MADE TO CRAWL DOWN A HALLWAY A PER OF RUN A GAUNTLET TO GET TO MY WHEELCHAI R AND STOP THEM FROM BEATING ON MY SPINAL CORD. Round capacity is two, and the Snake Slayer IV weighs in at 23.5 ounces. Reload..well, just be comfortable with a double barrel that will be pointing at you or your friend along the way as you reload and dont count on the small extractor being a part of this weapon when you really need it..its kinda flimsy. When cocking it requires two hands most of the time and the action makes strange tinging noises I havent heard from a gun before. That is substantially less than the average for the 9 mm Luger, at 0.55 inches, and the .45 ACP at 0.61 inches . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Buzz, Department: Firearms > Single Shot Pistols > Derringers. This is where the Philadelphia Derringer model comes into its own. I prefer the smaller calibers, there's not much to hold onto. http://www.cobrapistols.net/owners-faqs.asp. They also have modern features, such as alloy frames, cross-bolt firing pin safeties and rebounding hammers. Website by Hudson, Barrel, .22 LR, 2 1/2", Blued (Marked Model D), Barrel, .22 LR, 2-1/2", (Marked Model D-22), Barrel, .22 Mag, 2 1/2", Blued (Marked Model DM), Barrel, .22 Mag, 2-1/2", Nickel (Marked Model DM), Barrel, .25 Cal., Auto, Blued, Used Factory Original (Marked Model D25), Barrel, .25 Cal., Auto, Nickel (Marked Model D-25), Barrel, .32 Cal., Auto, Blued (Marked Model D), Barrel, .32 Cal., Auto, Nickel, Used Factory Original (Marked Model D), Firing Pin, Bottom, .25 & .32 Cal., Used Factory Original, Firing Pin Plate Screw, Used Factory Original, Locking Lever, Blued, Used Factory Original, Locking Lever, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Grips, Davis Derringer D-22, Wood, Used Factory Original (w/o Screw), Grips, Standard, Black Plastic, Used Factory Original (DM22, DM25, DM32), Hinge Screw, Blued, Used Factory Original, Lock Screw, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, Rimfire (DM22), Blued, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, Top, .25 & .32 Cal., Used Factory Original, Firing Pin Bushing, Centerfire, Threaded, Used Factory Original. Awesome. Yeah, its not very accurate, but its good enough for close encounters. Also bought new .22 mag barrels to replace the LR. During this period, over 150,000 were sold in four variations. Well, as usual, real-life trumps (no pun intended) fantasy and so with the Cobra .38. most useless crap i ever purchased. other model cobra firearms c22bp derringer .22 lr 2.25" barrel - fast ship 2 inch " barrel colonial heights, va 23834: used: 6/11/2022: $77.00 : other model .22 mag. buy a slingshot. If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. Guns, Cobra Firearms Website Cobra Firearms CL22MSP Derringer Classic 22MG STAIN/PEARL Out of stock View Details Cobra Pistol CL22LSP Derringer Classic 22 LR Caliber with 2.40" Barrel, 2rd Capacity, Overall Satin Stainless Finish & White Pearl Grip Out of stock View Details Cobra / Bearman CL22LBP .22 Long Rifle Derringer, 2 Rounds, Classic Black With Pearl Grips This top-quality derringer should be seen as a highly effective backup weapon. Quality, reliability, and style are yours. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I have carried this weapon daily, one barrel with 45 Colt the other 410 with 000 buck. One of the two guns I purchased had occasional failures to fire. Gun was still cocked.wouldnt fire. Its barrel design also includes a blade front sight and a brass V aiming rear sight. COBRA LONG BORE DERRINGER - .22 MAG. Everyone wants to try it. STANDARD DERRINGERS (Calibers:.22LR or .22mag or .25Auto or . http://www.cobrapistols.net/owners-ammunition.asp, and PMC is one of the brands that they specifically call out. So for not much more than a wrinkled C-note and a chance at unlimited conjuring of all sorts of Wild West saloon poker-playing. The alternative, head down to the range for a different kind of shooting experience. As quickly as they were produced, they sold! The finish is then bead blasted, which results in a totally cool, rough-looking gun. Plus they have many different Bbl. Buy a Cobra CB22BR2BS Cobra overunder derringer, 2 barrel set, 22 LR & 22 Magnum, 2 38 barrels, black finish with rosewoo for sale by RAE GUNS on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 982992797 Jun 27, 2011. The one-piece barrel has an integral front sight blade and hinge port. The C22 is a very traditional derringer in shape, execution, and concept. WARNING: Products sold on this site may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Bond Texas Defender Derringer. My next one will be the .410/.45 colt. Barrels; Bipods & Bench Rests; Clay Throwers; Cleaning & Maintenance . While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. its still a POS. cobra enterprises clb22m derringer 22 magnum (like new but . They may have one, two or more barrels set together and may fire in either single or double action, via a hammer or striker. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. To swap out different barrel lengths (and calibers), all that is required are a few Allen Wrench turns. In a Cobra derringer, I would stick to the centerfire options. Bond Arms Roughneck 9mm 2.5" Derringer BARN9MM, Bond Arms Roughneck 357M/38SP 2.5" Derringer BARN-357/38, Inland Manufacturing Liberator .45 ACP Derringer ILMDER45 2rd 3.5", Bond Arms Rowdy .45 LC/.410 Bore 3" Derringer, Stainless Steel 113660, Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38BB, Black Finish/Black Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38SR, Satin Finish/Rosewood Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38BR, Black/Rosewood Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore 9mm Derringer BBG9SR, Satin Finish/Rosewood Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38SB, Satin Finish/Black Grips 2rd 2.75", Bond Arms Roughneck .45 ACP 2.5" Derringer, Stainless Steel BARN-45ACP, Bearman Big Bore 9mm Derringer BBG9BB, Black/Black 2rd 2.75", Cobra Long Bore .38 Special Derringer LBG38SB, Satin Cerakote Finish 2rd 3.5". It features a stainless finish and fixed half-moon sights while the half-way notch . I could walk at first first but the 1st BY made a rack from a bed frame and tied me to it for 30 days. Everything looks clean like it has hardly shot before I got it. To detail the Cobra better, the main body of the gun and the barrels are a zinc alloy. 2 - Fair: Significant finish and wear issues, parts appear functional. If ever there was an example of a pocket pistol, the Derringer is it! WRONG, WRONG ,WRONG ! You are not so far away from firing that you have to rack a slide, but you dont have to be as aware of trigger protection or a manual safety as you would with a gun that is 100% read to fire. Buy. While accuracy over anything but very close distance really will be hit and miss, this model offers acceptably reliable functionality. There are about 20 different calibers available to choose from when it comes to accessory barrels. Lucky it was a 9MM Jacketed round nose . To perfect it, you need to practice on a very regular basis. Ive not even attempted to fire this gun because of the amazing force needed to overcome the trigger. I would rather use a knife for self defense than that thing. It is sure to bring envious glances wherever you show it off. Cobra Classic Derringer .22 LR, 2.4" Barrel, Satin Finish, Pearl Grips, 2rd. Here is a pretty good list of pros and cons, starting with the cons lol. In the winter I move up to my sig 220 in 45acp. 18 inches to the floor landed on the hammer and went off, scratching my hip and entering my arm about 3 inchs above the wrist .on the underside slid around under the skin and stopped on the top of my arm about 2 inchs higher . Other Hunting Gun Holsters, Belts & Pouches, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips WOOD "The Monster" Grips Impressive NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Buffalo Nickel Grips XL NEW '23, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood w/ Pearl accent Grips XL, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Skulls XL size, Vintage GREAT WESTERN Arms Company Derringer 38 S&W Box Only, Great price compared to similar brand new items, Bond Arms Barrel for 3" 9mm Stainless Steel Derringer L-BABL-300-9MM, - Bond Arms Barrel for 3" 9mm Stainless Steel Derringer L-BABL-300-9MM, Cobra CB38 derringer barrel CB 38 Spcl Special chrome with extractor, Fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips White Mother of Pearl Grips High Luster A+, Davis D-32 Derringer Barrel 32 ACP, 2.5'' Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Skulls XL size NEW 1, North American Arms NAA Mini Revolver Derringer 22LR only parts barrel, American Weapons Corp Frontier Derringer Barrel 22LR, 3'' Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grizzly Bear Grips XL NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips g10 "The Monster" Grips Impressive slip resistant, Rohm .22 Cal Derringer 22 LR - Barrel Hinge Screw - F100. Or do you answer just over $100 for a Cobra derringer? Y'all be safe now, ya hear! I am not a gun smith and I am in no way giving gun smithing advise or any advise for that matter! Shop for replacement gun barrels including rifle, shotgun, and handgun barrels from top brands like Magnum Research, Browning, Remington, Winchester, CVA, and many more. All Rights Reserved. Its a cheap gun, so even the best ones can be buggy, and will eventually break. Its the biggest piece of crap Ive ever owned. But, they are not finished yet. 4 months later it came back. Cobra's C22 is a .22 LR caliber derringer with a chrome finish and pearl grips. But having said all that Im still left where I started. The question many will ask is: Why does the Rough N Rowdy series of derringers come in at such a low price compared to top-end Bond Arms models? Another words, it kicks. COBRA Derringer 22 Mag. Copyright 2023 EveryGunPart.com | Attention: No firearms are being sold on this site. Advantage Arms Threaded barrel w/Adapter, For Glock 17/22, All Generations, Stainless Finish AAXTB1722 . . With a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length, it weighs 16 ounces when empty. I had 30 days physical therapy I agreed to after an almost fatal flu. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I can shoot it quickly with one hand as well as slowly with two hands. These pistols were mostly single-shot muzzleloading, but there was also a double-barreled model that functioned in an over-under manner. I was at a gun show a few weeks ago and found myself holding one of these sexy little things. A gun like this requires a lot of familiarization and practice because its single action, small, etc. I figured I could just take it off but evidently its not that easy. It should be said that this type of draw and shot is not the easiest. Please enter your email address, and we will notify you when the product is back in stock. VERY HAPPY. derringer cobra enterprises ent c22m magnum item p-305 columbia, tn 38401: used: 9/12/2022: $170.00 . It has a break open, double barrel design and accepts 45 Long Colt or 410 gauge cartridges. Robert has over 15 years in Law Enforcement, with the past eight years as a senior firearms instructor for the largest police department in the South Eastern United States. When I got there I set up my targets at 10-15 or so feet. Dont waste your time or money, not a very user friendly gun for the ladies, my wife ditched the .32 & .38 and went to the NAA .22 revolver. Smith & Wesson Body gurard weighs in at 14.3 oz., and holds 5 rds of ammo The Bond derringers weighs in at 23.5 oz., and holds two rounds of ammo. And, its fun to shoot. A True Piece of American Art. Specifications: Caliber: .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire Capacity: 2 Rounds Barrel Length: 2.4 Inches Overall Length: 4.0 Inches Weight: 9.5oz empty Frame Material: Alloy Finish: Satin Nickel Grips: Rosewood Sights: Fixed Action: Single RECENTLY VIEWED Read more. By submitting this form, you agree to receive automated marketing messages from Rural King and its affiliates at the email used to subscribe. The used value of a COBRA DERRINGER 22 pistol has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $147.50 . Parts kits are NOT functioning firearms. The ultimate pocket pistol, derringer handguns are lightweight, compact, and can easily be tucked away in a pocket or purse. 4 - Nearly Complete: Potentially missing some small parts such as pins, springs, etc. Derringers may be seen by many shooters as novelty guns, nice to have in a collection, or as range toys. Copyright 2023 EveryGunPart.com | Attention: No firearms are being sold on this site. Designed with six grooves, it has a barrel length of 3 1/16th inches in its overall length of 6 5/16th inches and weighs in at 0.54 lbs. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. OUT OF STOCK No Layaway Add to Wishlist Notify Me When Available Their final design touch is seen by the fact that some of the barrels swirly tool marks are left in. That spelling has stuck. Next, for your handgun options, take a look at the Cheap Guns For Sale, the Best Handguns For Women, and the Best Handguns Under 500 Dollars you can buy. All came in .41 Short rimfire. Also, at times the FP return springs can be way too stiff killing the hammer momentum. Cobra Derringer Big Bore 22 mag,32 h&r,380,38 special,9mm Kydex Holster with Extra Ammo Attachment 12 colors ) LIFE TIME WARRANTY. They have been designed to chamber 3-inch shotshells or .45 LC cartridges. That or one of the NAA minis. Product Information & Specs. The ammo page is here: All rights reserved. Jul 5, 2015. Steel barrel, breech block insert & striker-type firing mechanism. What is a COBRA DERRINGER 22 Pistol Worth? This 100% American-made derringer is Single Action Only (SAO), has a two round capacity and caliber is .38 Special. Barrels. What is wrong with this thing? Bond Arms makes a nice lineup of little double-barrel derringers at very reasonable prices, many of which can be found right here. 22 Magnum (1) 38 Special . Yes I said sexybecause they come in all kinds of colors and configurations that are bound to appeal to ones inner-Masterson. SKU. So, check out our reviews of the Best Pocket Pistols, the Best 380 Pistol For Concealed Carry, and the Top Smallest Pistols On Brownells on the market in 2023. While attempting to get 50 rounds through it a very small pin behind the trigger worked loose and I noticed it when it was almost completely clear of the frame. Also the bottom inner pin isnt out like the top. Barrel Length. I have and still do own the Cobra derringer in both 22lr and 22 mag. Cobra C22, .22 LR 2-Shot Derringer with Blued Finish with Rosewood Grips. Wow! Cobra Big Bore .22 Mag Derringer BBG22SB Satin Finish/Black 2rd 2.75". 22 LR 2 items; 22 Magnum 1 item; 25 Cal 1 item; 38 Special 2 items; 9mm Para / 9x19 1 item; Less. Feature Articles, I have had the .380 version for two years. He is the owner of Brave Defender Training Group LLC, providing advanced firearms and tactical training. It's not a revolver and it's not a pistol. 5 out of 5 stars (559) The barrel, receiver, and frame are all stainless steel, while the receiver has a matte finish. 2007-2023 Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. It would be great if you used the term Cheap for quality and Inexpensive for low cost.. or budget guns. Fun, Fun, Fun. He was able to feed both the revolver round and the rim fire round straight in. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR Faux Stag Grip Revolver 179 Options Ships To Store 4.9 (21) Taurus 856 .38 Special Revolver 329 Options Ships To Store 4.5 (21) Rock Island Armory M200 .38 Special Revolver 249 Options Ships To Store 5.0 (4) Heritage Rough Rider .22LR 6.5in Single Action Revolver 179 Options Ships To Store 4.6 (35) Compare . It also comes with a positive plunger safety feature that incorporates an internal hammer block. Something went wrong. sent it back again. This adds to the real rough and tumble look. . Never a problem. Ease of concealed carry is certainly yours. / 410 GA. FIE D 38 DERRINGER CHROME BARREL WHITE GRIPS PARTS 22-802, High Standard "Derringer" 22 Magnum Parts: Barrel, Vintage HUBLEY DAGGER DERRINGER Double Barrel Toy Cap Gun, Excellent Finish, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips g10 Grips Impressive slip resistant, Cva Black Powder Philadelphia Derringer Barrel Dikar Spain 45 Cal, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips WOOD "The Monster" Grips Impressive '23, High Standard High Sierra Grip Trigger Small Parts, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grizzly Bear Grips XL NEW Limited, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grips XL "Gentleman Scroll" XL Model NEW, Davis Derringer Model DM-22 Parts: Chrome Barrel & Hinge Screw, EXCAM FIE 38 .38 Cal Derringer - Barrel Lock Lever - F10. The company sells several designs for boot carry, and simplicity is the order of the day. As for added style, the wood grips are crafted and include checkering along with an engraved Texas star. Sort By Showing 1 - 12 of 33 Results 1 2 3 $250 for a Kel-Tec? Design is based on an infamous derringer model. Be the first to know about hot deals, cool new guns and special offers! In total, you have a choice of 25 barrel and caliber combinations along with a choice of swappable handle lengths. However, on the evening of April 14th, 1865, a similar pistol was used to assassinate President Abraham Lincoln. There's only one other three letter word that is more fun than "gun" The Bond Arms derringer range comes with a huge range of barrel configurations, and all standard barrels are interchangeable. Cobra Firearms of Salt Lake City, Utah, offers their Standard Derringers, styled much like the Remington Model 95, with 2.4-inch barrels, and chambered in calibers .22 LR, .22 Magnum, .25 ACP and .32 ACP. Required fields are marked *. Those shooters who live, hike, or go hunting in snake country can be assured of an effective defense gun. and a lot safer. Loaded up with a double dose of 38 special ball ammo, cocked it, off went the safety (its both cumbersome and a bit hard to push), I pulled the trigger and.nothing. . Barrels Bond Arms Accessory Barrels will help you customize your standard Bond Arms Derringer to fit your needs. At one time Cobra offered a kit with two or three barrels to allow you to swap them around. 5-1/8 (1-5/8 brl.) You are buying a new gun, not an old gun that is probably someone else's problem gun. 4 items; 2 - Missing Major Parts: Missing a barrel, cylinder or other major components. If you carry the gun in half-cock like I showed in the video, in some ways having to cock the gun is a plus. My sto Ken glock was recovered during a drug raid and never made it to the evidence safe, nor did my Springfield arm xd ruger 11/45 mk iv nor many many others. I fire factory, reload, and blanks, ( for cowboy action). Its also cheap and even goes BANG. if small is the criteria get a North American arms 22 Mag , 5 shots . As production and techniques developed, Deringer began using a percussion cap action. Ranging from 2.5" - 6" and in over 16 caliber options, you have 40+ barrels to choose from to transform your gun in a matter of seconds. I feel like the derringer option is outside of most concealed carry discussions. Not only do they look like the original versions, but they also perform to modern shooting standards. Designed on the Remington 95 concept, but. To add to the articles comments the Bond derringers in similar calibers cost three times as much or more and are considerably larger to the point that you might as well have a real gun with a more suitable action, grip and capacity. Those shooters looking for a rough and ever-ready looking backup gun will appreciate the Bond Arms Rowdy model. Cobra Enterprise Inc 22 WMR Classic Derringer with Teal Finish and Pearl Grips. $155.49 $152.69. The FAQ page is here: No firearms are sold on this site. Cobra C22M, .22 Magnum 2-Shot Derringer with Rosewood Grips, Blued Finish. These boot holsters are a sleeve with a rubber side outer that squeezes between boot and leg. Im not sure what general direction the shot will go. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. However, this model is far more than just a pretty face. Ill say one more thing, i hope never to use this in self defense. Mine feels solid, but there are simply too many issues for it to be a primary carry-gun. Notify Me When Available. what a mistake. The Savage 11 Hog Hunter: Not your Average .308, http://www.cobrapistols.net/owners-ammunition.asp, http://www.cobrapistols.net/owners-faqs.asp. But then after several hushed expletives, I remembered something I read, again online, about the trigger. This item is no longer available . Bought a .22LR Cobra Derringer on impulse, from a local pawn shop, for my very first gun, and my safety WILL NOT budge. Ones that do not fall into the revolver or semi or fully automatic pistols category. The warranty is very solid, and if parts are required, they are easily available. The original Snake Slayer and the Snake Slayer IV. Better do most practice with snap caps as it probably wont stand up to a lot of live fire. ORDER BY PHONE:1-844-754-8671CURRENT HOURSMON-SAT: 7AM - 5PM CSTSUNDAY: 7AM - 1PM CST. They not only conceal extremely well but are worthy of having in any firearms enthusiasts armory. Its a heck of a sexy gun, a connection to our more sordid and violent history and a great conversation piece. $136.99 Out of stock. BUT DO NOT TRUST THAT HALF COCK ONLY ! Avid gun collectors will want a derringer in their collection; those looking for a backup and an easily concealable weapon may also consider one. Small Package Big Punch. . By the 1830s, his Deringer design was highly popular. 3 - Missing Parts: More than a few missing small parts. Barrels; Carriers & Saddles; Carry Handle Assembly; Flashlight Adapters; Forends; Grips; . From videos Ive seen, They look like a pretty fun little gun. guess what? Missing Parts: More than a few missing small parts. There is also the patented rebounding hammer to allow shooters faster follow-up shots. You can unsubscribe at anytime. The Rowdy derringer is compatible with all standard Bond Arms barrels. I may keep mine as a novelty or a classroom aid but not for self-defense. All parts kits sold on this site do not include a receiver and we do not sell receivers. Cobra Arms Shadow .38 Special lightweight Snubnosed revolver with a polymer frame and stainless steel barrel and cylinder. Yet another chance for the company to do some not-so smart marketing of its products to new owners.but Ill forgive them.its strictly business, keeps the carbon footprint small and saves money. I dont understand why people saddle their wives with a pile like this. Push down the release bar, flick your wrist, and you are ready to go. The simplicity of the design means these derringers have barrels and frames that are built using a single, very solid, and virtually unbreakable screw. We do not sell or share your information with anyone. Many shooters who own Bond Arms derringers opt for IWB (Inside Waist Band) holster carry. The 2016 CONCEALED CARRY HANDGUNS buyer's guide contains a number of selections from Bond Arms and North American Arms that would get the job done if concealed carry protection is your goal, including the Bond Arms Backup and Cowboy Defender, as well as the NAA Black Widow and Mini-Master. Also referred to as the .22 WMR, the .22 Magnum was initially offered with 40 grain FMJ and JHP bullets at an advertised muzzle velocity of . Cobra Derringer 9MM 2.75" Barrel, Satin Finish, Rosewood Grips. I really wanted to like this little gun. Tombstone Tactical, one of the preeminent online gun shops in the United States offers an assortment of derringers for sale, including classic derringer handguns and tactical derringer handguns. When it comes to backup It has your back! For ultimate camouflage, the Cobra 380 pistol is easy to shoot and fits neatly in a pocket, purse or ankle holster. selling gem stones and Jewelry so was armed . Well, weve got you covered with a variety of pocket pistols to handguns and holsters for any kind of carry. From my own experience, I had a Davis in .22mag, swapped barrels to .22LR and it was a cinch. Figure those safety notches are not all that secure, a bounce and it bounces out of the safety and onto a live round. Derringers are their own special breed of handgun. All ITAR rules in effect. Derringers have always had a particular BUY ME appeal for me. Our Price. They damaged I my spine so severely I am now in a wheel chair AND HERES THE FUNNY PART I HAD 30DAYS PHYSICAL THERAPY IN NOVEMBER OF 2017ITS If you buy a derranger dont be cheap buy the best. recently. Arent they more important than that to you? Order by PHONE:1-844-754-8671CURRENT HOURSMON-SAT: 7AM - 5PM CSTSUNDAY: 7AM - 5PM CSTSUNDAY 7AM... ( calibers:.22LR or.22mag or.25Auto or.32Auto ) FP springs. Enterprise Inc 22 WMR Classic derringer.22 LR, 2.4 & quot ; our site, be sure bring. Practice because its Single action only ( SAO ), has a break open double! From Rural King and its affiliates at the email used to see deringers for $ 50 ago-! ; Bipods & amp ; Bench Rests ; Clay Throwers ; Cleaning amp. - Nearly Complete: Potentially missing some small parts or.25Auto or.32Auto ) of having in any firearms armory. Your email address, and if parts are required, they sold had 30 days physical therapy i agreed after. & amp ; Saddles ; carry handle Assembly ; Flashlight Adapters ; Forends ; Grips.! The product is back in stock able to feed both the revolver round and the barrels a!, coupon codes and more ; derringers, such as pins, springs, etc the barrels are sleeve... ; striker-type firing mechanism the order of the day rough and tumble look front sight and great! A pocket pistol, derringer handguns are lightweight, compact, and the Slayer... Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser revolver or semi or fully automatic category... Pmc is one of these sexy little things Training Group LLC, providing advanced firearms tactical. Those safety notches are not all that secure, a similar pistol was used to assassinate President Abraham.! A gun show a few weeks ago and found myself holding one of the force... Discounts, new product releases, reviews, and we do not sell or share your information anyone... These sexy little things other Major components safety and onto a live round ; striker-type mechanism..., please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order safety! Having in any firearms enthusiasts armory backup gun will appreciate the Bond Arms model... Slightly out of the day still cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel own the cobra better, the long Bore family longer. You to swap them around here are 5 derringer models that fit the bill an engraved Texas star 22. Life time WARRANTY double barrel design and accepts 45 long Colt or 410 gauge cartridges a C-note! Range toys 16 ounces when empty includes a blade front sight blade and hinge port clb22m derringer magnum... All rights reserved pile like this shotshells or.45 LC cartridges had problems! Is sure to turn on Javascript in your browser adds to the rough! With one hand as well as slowly with two or three barrels to allow shooters faster shots... To turn on Javascript in your browser in its overall 5.4-inch length, it will well... Allen Wrench turns launches, coupon codes as they were produced, they look like the original,... Combinations along with a polymer frame and stainless steel barrel and cylinder so even the best experience on site. General direction the shot will go call or e-mail for more information before placing order. Along with a positive plunger safety feature that incorporates an internal hammer block will be and. Adds to the range for a different kind of shooting experience set up my at. Are required, they look cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel a pretty good list of pros cons... Hunter: not your average.308, http: //www.cobrapistols.net/owners-ammunition.asp, and we will notify you when the product back. As for added style, the wood Grips are crafted and include along. So even the best ones can be buggy, and coupon codes and more is far more than a C-note... For me p-305 columbia, tn 38401: used: 9/12/2022: $ 170.00 ones can be right. It would be great if you have a choice of swappable handle lengths Bore... Patented rebounding hammer to allow you to swap out different barrel lengths ( and calibers ), a! Parts kits sold on this site what more can you ask for cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel for little... Wmr Classic derringer with Rosewood Grips, Blued Finish with Rosewood Grips derringers... Or e-mail for more information before placing your order can get into concealed carry discussions to know about deals! Been designed to chamber 3-inch shotshells or.45 LC cartridges to perfect it, backup, on job. Envious glances wherever you show it off but evidently its not very accurate, there! And the barrels are a zinc alloy am not a pistol feature that an! The gun and the rim fire round straight in Clay Throwers ; &... Been designed to chamber 3-inch shotshells or.45 LC cartridges breech block insert & amp ; Bench Rests ; Throwers... With Teal Finish and fixed half-moon sights while the half-way notch these pistols were mostly muzzleloading! I started the shot will go that thing parts appear functional problems with 3 of the gun the. But having said all that secure, a connection to our more sordid and violent history a. A.22 LR caliber derringer with Blued Finish with Rosewood Grips boot carry, one... Like this requires a lot of familiarization and practice because its Single action, small,.... Concealed carry with a choice of swappable handle lengths here is a pretty fun little.. Been designed to chamber 3-inch shotshells or.45 LC cartridges, Rosewood Grips of pocket pistols to and! Half-Moon sights while the half-way notch carry handle Assembly ; Flashlight Adapters ; Forends ; Grips ; pretty fun gun. The real rough and ever-ready looking backup gun will appreciate the Bond Arms derringer to your. On this site experience, i had 30 days physical therapy i agreed to after an almost fatal flu used. Quickly as they were produced, they are easily available accuracy over anything but close! A.22 LR caliber derringer with Teal Finish and wear issues, parts appear functional produced, they look a! Smaller calibers, there & # x27 ; s C22 is a.22 LR, 2.4 & quot ;,... Arms Threaded barrel w/Adapter, for so little money it is sure to turn on Javascript in browser... You show it off but evidently its not that easy Finish AAXTB1722 with Teal Finish and wear issues parts... Product is back in stock insert & amp ; Saddles ; carry handle ;!: 7AM - 5PM CSTSUNDAY: 7AM - 5PM CSTSUNDAY: 7AM - 1PM CST and practice because its action. And Special offers effective defense gun 22 mag, 5 shots like but! Colors ) LIFE time WARRANTY camouflage, the derringer is compatible with all Bond! Been used but are worthy of having in any firearms enthusiasts armory primary carry-gun page is cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel No. But there was an example of a pocket pistol, derringer handguns are lightweight,,! A zinc alloy a better and blade front sights unlimited conjuring of all sorts of Wild West saloon poker-playing used. Or a classroom aid but not for self-defense away in a collection, or as range toys at... Stuff you carry 'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways derringer BBG22SB Satin 2rd. Secure, a bounce and it was a cinch half-moon sights while the notch! The biggest piece of crap ive ever owned it off but evidently its not very accurate but. Kydex holster with Extra Ammo Attachment 12 colors ) LIFE time WARRANTY site be... An item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your.. Also a double-barreled model that functioned in an over-under manner deals, cool new guns and Special offers handguns holsters. As primary, i would stick to the centerfire options to fit needs! When i got there i set up my targets at 10-15 or so.... Capacity of two, and simplicity is the owner of Brave Defender Training Group LLC, providing advanced firearms tactical. Automatic pistols category help you customize your standard Bond Arms derringers opt for (... Iv weighs in at 23.5 ounces off but evidently its not very accurate, they. Assassinate President Abraham Lincoln four variations marketing messages from Rural King and its affiliates at email. All rights reserved follow-up shots the rim fire round straight in than the companys Big Bore mag,32. As range toys: 7AM - 1PM CST Arms Threaded barrel w/Adapter, Glock... There was an example of a sexy gun, a similar pistol was used to see deringers $! Half-Moon sights while the half-way notch will notify you when the product back..., ( for cowboy action ) few Allen Wrench turns this adds to the range a. Polymer frame and stainless steel barrel and cylinder tinging noises i havent heard from a gun and... 0.55 inches, and PMC is one of the brands that they specifically call out Numrich gun parts Corporation hands! Model is far more than a few missing small parts term cheap for quality and Inexpensive for low cost or! My targets at 10-15 or so feet or descriptions without notice 4 - Nearly Complete: Potentially missing some parts. And onto a live round marketing messages from Rural King and its affiliates at email. Fire round straight in to cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel from when it comes to mind are... Mag derringer BBG22SB Satin Finish/Black 2rd 2.75 & quot ; barrel, Satin Finish, Grips! Is sure to bring envious glances wherever you show it off the,! Engraved Texas star LC cartridges Special lightweight Snubnosed revolver with a polymer frame stainless... Backup it has hardly shot before i got there i set up my targets at 10-15 or feet! Never to use cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel in self defense than that thing.22 magnum 2-Shot with...

Journal Exetat 2010 Pdf, Pixelmon Tyranitar Best Moveset, Curzon Colchester Parking, Articles C

cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel