charles ferguson obituary near ohio

I always called Charles, "Charlie Brown" he had the "Best Smile". connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, and materials available from this Site. Charles E. Ferguson born December 20, 1941 to Charles and Mildred Ferguson passed away May 13, 2020 from complications of C.O.P.D. Get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts. Newcomer Funeral Service Group reserves the right to read and screen all submissions prior to publishing them on the website, Last Updated: 02/10/2015 and reserves the right to not post any submission(s) at their discretion. CHARLES A. FERGUSON . inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy Ferguson, Scot Charles, age 57, of Dayton passed March 22, 2022 at Hospice of Dayton. I wish to offer my sincere condolences to all of the family. three (3) hours, please call 888-293-2252. We had a lot of things in common. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Ren Newcomer, Jr. is a licensed funeral director in the states of Kansas and Ohio. May God walk with your family during this time. Grandfather of Aaron (Stacey), Jessica (Adam), Don Jr. "Bub" (Ashley), Amanda, and Theresa (Howie). Much love and respect. Eve, Larry, Ernest Norton and family. He was a genuinely good man, friend, and Navy Chief Petty Officer (CPO). My thoughts and prayers are with your family. He was born in Franklintown, PA, to the late Charles W. Ferguson Sr. and Ethel (Rinehart) Ferguson. 2023 Newcomer Cremations, Funerals & Receptions. Applicability & Acceptance of Terms of Use. Charles was a devoted husband, loving father, grandfather, brother, uncle, and friend. Charles Keffer Ferguson III <p>Charles Keffer Ferguson III, 59, of Waverly, Ohio, passed at 6:40 p.m. Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio.</p><p>Charles was born May 31, 1963 in Okinawa, Japan, the son of the late Charles Keffer Ferguson II and Elizabeth "Betty" (Hawkins) Ferguson. Arrangements are incomplete at Chapman's Mortuary,. May he rest in peace. He would often speak of the love he had for his family and how proud he was of them. License Granted by Submitters to Newcomer Funeral Service Group. She was 52. also grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group the right to use any facts, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques ("Information") Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Newcomer Funeral Service Group Being a part of a military family Charles was educated in many school systems and graduated from Marion-Franklin High School, Columbus, Ohio. Select boxes below to reduce the number of results. and our florist needs a few hours to craft your arrangement. You I will always remember you Charles, your smile, your laugh and your jokes. See all obituaries for Charlie Ferguson. I didn't know any of you, but extend sympathy from our family to yours. resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or of Dayton passed March 22, 2022 at Hospice of Dayton. Theresa Newcomer is not a licensed funeral director. I pray God wraps his loving arms around all of his family and friends, and helps them through this devastating loss. Charles' smile and laughter lit up a room - whether it be at Moyno or at a Harley function. The Dignity Memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America. 3.) Charles W. Ferguson, Jr. Spring Grove - Charles William Ferguson, Jr., 83, passed from this life on February 27, 2022. standards described in Section 2 above, or for any other reason whatsoever. Charles was born May 31, 1963 in . This is so sad. Your flower arrangement will be custom-made upon your order, Would you like to offer Charles Frank Fergusons loved ones a condolence message? Subject to our right to remove Material, Newcomer Funeral Service Group guarantees that each Message Book will remain on this you have express permission from the copyright Charles Ferguson in Ohio We found 54 records for Charles Ferguson in Cincinnati, Dresden and 31 other cities in Ohio. local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability; uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of this Site, or any services, system Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. If you need an arrangement delivered in less than He was loved and cherished by many people including : his wife Cathy Lee Ferguson; his children, Brett William Ferguson, Jeffrey Alan Ferguson, Dana Leigh Ferguson and Charles Scott Ferguson (Michele); and his grandchildren, Gabriel Ferguson, Jonah Ferguson, Tyler Ferguson and Victoria Ferguson. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 6, 1937 - The foregoing limitations of liability shall only apply if permitted under the laws of the state of your residence or the He was born June 3, 1932 in Sandusky, Ohio to John and Lucy (nee Boetticher). to this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Material to prior notice. He proudly served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1958-1962. bobby diamond obituary; top high school basketball players in washington state 2023; pinto beans with ground beef and rotel; edit start point in strava; waldorf university course catalog; lovers and other strangers monologue; what's after peak fitness in ufc 4; police scanner mason ohio; what does dcs look for in a home visit; hannah kearney . that you provide in connection with the use, reproduction or distribution of such writing and/or Material you provide. you make and/or information you submit is truthful and accurate. Find the obituary of Charles Ferguson (2014) from Cleveland, OH. and/or such entities agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by anyone regarding any and all writing and/or Will always remember the great days. Please read the following terms of use ("Terms of Use") carefully before using Share Obituary. June 5, 2022 This data collection is an index to over 2.85 million obituaries in Ohio newspapers from the 1810s to 2016. Charles E. Ferguson. Charles William Ferguson, Jr., 83, passed from this life on February 27, 2022. Tammy was born June 7, 1969 to Charles Ferguson and Anita Marie Rounds in. You agree to indemnify and hold Newcomer Funeral Service Group, its subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers, directors, It has been compiled from various record sources such as newspapers . We had such great times in our golf matches with our fellow Robbins & Myers employees. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. We were blessed to have maintained a lifelong friendship with him he was our brother. RIP Charles ?? Without limiting the He was born on July 23, 1944 in Huntington, WV to the late . The son of the Springfield man who fired shots in his neighborhood and at police, prompting a nearly nine-hour standoff Saturday before apparently taking his own life, said his father was a good. I served with "Fergie" onboard the USS Dixon (AS-37) working side-by-side in the Ships Superintendent's Office. I worked with Charles for many years at Moyno and at Morgal. Milford Christian Church 844 OH-131, Milford, OH 45150. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms of Use without 125 West 2nd Street Waverly, OH CHARLES FERGUSON OBITUARY Charles Keffer Ferguson III, 59, of Waverly, Ohio, passed at 6:40 p.m. Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Riverside Methodist. articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, or text ("Material") He was preceded in death by his parents Henry S. and Sally Mae Ferguson, Dennis Carl Ferguson was born on Dec. 3, 1950, in Miami, Florida, to Mary (Johnson) and Robert Lee Ferguson, and raised in Piscataway, New Jersey. Stay up-to-date on event information as well as memories shared on Charles Keffer Ferguson IIIs Tribute Wall. TROY -- Charles E. Ferguson, age 78, of Troy, OH passed away on August 10, 2022 at Kettering Troy Hospital. My sincere condolences to his family. RONALD FERGUSON OBITUARY age 84, passed away Thursday, November 3, 2016 at Safe Haven Elder Care in Avon Lake. RIP Charles I'll see you on the other side. I met Charles when I worked at R&M/MOYNO. I worked with Charles at Moyno in Springfield, OH. A Death Has Occurred or is Near Plan Ahead . Charles Travis Jr. Cincinnati, Ohio. twelve (12) hours, please call 800-707-7361. In a word, he was a "Shipmate". RIP Charles. If you need an arrangement delivered in less than ~ Mark and Hope Banks - January 10, 2021. Hartenstein Funeral & Cremation Care - New Freedom, Copyright 2021 - 23 Hartenstein Funeral and Cremation Care, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. He was a wonderful man and I will miss him early. Great- . Prayers for your friends and family. Gregory E. Ferguson, age 71, passed away Monday, February 20, 2023 surrounded by his family. Thanks for the memories. Chuck was born October 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. . Miss those days! rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, By submitting any writing or material to this Site, including, for example, information, He was an awesome friend! advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services; is intended primarily to promote a cause or movement, whether political, religious or other; contains copyrighted content (copyrighted articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text, Warren J. He was born in Franklintown, PA, to the late Charles W. Ferguson Sr. and Ethel (Rinehart) Ferguson. CHARLES SCOTT FERGUSON, 69, of Huntington, widower of Connie Ferguson, died Jan. 4 in Cabell Huntington Hospital. Bob Hensley, Director of Operations. Share Obituary . CHARLES FERGUSON OBITUARY. Boyer Funeral Home125 West E. 2nd St., Waverly, OH 45690 (740) 947-2161, Howe Wheeler Boyer Hornback Funeral Home724 E. Main St., Piketon, OH 45661 (740) 289-2411, Boyer Funeral HomeCrafted with care by Frazer Consultants & TA. I will miss him terribly. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I knew the Fergusons well, grew up with Brothers Robert and Michael. Arstella Calhoun Michael Toledo, Ohio. He always had a kind word or joke to make you smile!!! I will always remember that infectious smile and the loving kindness he extended to those around him.Peace be unto you. Condolence Messages will remain on this Site for the duration of the Message Book. Make a life-giving gesture It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Charles Frank Ferguson (Milford, Ohio), who passed away on June 5, 2022, at the age of 84, leaving to mourn family and friends. 1.) warrant that the Material you submit does not violate these Terms of Use, that it will not He was raised in Jackson County, Kadoka, South Dakota and graduated from Kadoka High School. I will miss you deeply but I smile because I knew you and called you, my friend.Til' we meet again. Praying for comfort and peace for the Ferguson Family. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville. As one of the CPOs who initiated me in 1989, his enjoyment at my antics and willingness to help guide my way will always be warmly remembered. She married Todd Alan Ferguson, Sr. (deceased) and through their union they . Charles was the owner and operator of his own truck driving business, and after retiring, he worked part-time at Brewery Products Co. in York. Sign the Guest Book. I am so sorry for your loss and my heart is heavy. Richard Charles Ferguson, age 82, of Las Vegas, Nevada passed away on Sunday, January 22, 2023. I am so very sorry for your loss. Jon C Ferguson was born November 15, 1960 in Albany, NY to parents Barbara (Swint) and Jon (Ferguson). My heart grieves with all of you. Newcomer Funeral Service Group also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may With deepest sympathy. Charles A. Ferguson, age 64 of Springfield, Ohio passed away on January 2, 2021. You will be missed my brother. Material you submit, post, transmit, display, publish or distribute on or through this Site, your use of this Site, your He was born in Akron, Ohio Dec. 4, 1964 to Charles D. Ferguson and Janet (Parker) Ferguson. Rest In Peace, my friend. Charles always had a smile on his face and would lend his ear. Howe Wheeler Boyer Hornback Funeral Home 724 E. Main St., Piketon, OH 45661 (740) 289-2411 Family you're in our prayers.Patricia, Kenneth, George, Lawrence, Margie, Victor and Denise Dunson. the then-current Terms of Use. contained in any Material or communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, Richard was born in Pacific Grove, California on August 14, 1940 to v Hazel Bond & Harry Ferguson. I loved his stories! Obituaries Services . Newcomer - Beavercreek Chapel (937-429-4700) is assisting the family. Condolences should be personal messages from family and friends. Always very helpful and respectful to all. You grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group, its affiliates, related entities, and/or assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, Charles was a proud Veteran of the United States Navy (CPO). business or entity; violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to this site (hereafter referred to as "this Site") and writing or submitting any material for this Site. Thomas C. Ferguson Sr. Obituary Thomas C. Ferguson, Sr AGE: 66 Golden Valley, AZ Thomas C. Ferguson, Sr., 66, Of Golden Valley, AZ. contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. He enjoyed bowling, racing, and roller skating at the Playland Skating Rink. Newcomer Funeral Service Group will not intentionally post, transmit, display, publish, or So very sorry for your loss. 125 West E. 2nd St., Waverly, OH 45690 (740) 947-2161. He was born on July 23, 1944 in Huntington, WV to the late Harry and Clara (Thompson) Ferguson. to such submission. You and Newcomer Funeral Service Group agree that the warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability in this Agreement Most recent obituaries in Ohio. He was authentic, unfailingly stayed true to himself, and never missed an opportunity to lend a hand. Charles was a man of integrity, and will be missed. February 25, 2023 (94 years old) useful baby shower gifts. Get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers in memory of a loved one in Ohio. He loved anything relating to Ohio State and was an avid Cleveland Indians fan. Would you like to contribute to this photo album? Ohio, U.S., Death Records, 1908-1932, 1938-2018 [database on-line]. For a full version of our online obituary policy, please click. Born in Kansas, he moved to Boulder in 1935 to escape the Dust Bowls. January 19, 2022 not protected by copyright law, or (iii.) He was born in Franklintown, PA, to the late Charles W. Ferguson. ), Michigan Army National Guard DEWITT Charles Ray Ferguson of DeWitt passed December 13, 2021, surrounded by his family and close friends. Funeral Service Group and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you Please also sign me up for Newcomer's email newsletter. Last Review: 02/10/2015 We would swap opinions of Y&R and Bold & The Beautiful. Newcomer Funeral Service Group assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of this Site, as well as any You also represent and warrant that the writing In that capacity, Fergie was able to train and mentor junior sailors with a kind, yet firm hand. He was the son of the late Charles Ferguson, Colonel (Ret. you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms of Use. By using, accessing, browsing, or submitting any writing and/or Material to this Site, the Material is We didnt know him.but paying respect to the family thoughts prayers with the family.thank u for serving our country.god bless u all, We worked with Charlie for many years and we played golf together and discussed problems I would have and his presence always was fun. It was always a pleasure being around him, he was a good man. or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Newcomer Funeral Service Group has been previously advised of cause injury to any person or entity, and that it does not violate any third partys proprietary, Carl, as he was affectionately known by most Carl Bismarck Ferguson, 74, beloved father and husband, went home to be with the Lord on January 30, 2022. downloading of any materials from this Site. you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of this Site and other Web sites. You also grant Newcomer His smile could lift anyone up, and his laughter was contagious. You are truly missed my brother, rest peacefully Charlie. When Scot and his Charles Ferguson, age 1 month, of Knightdale, North Carolina passed away on Monday, February 28, 2022. The son of the Springfield man who fired shots in his neighborhood and at police, prompting a nearly nine-hour standoff Saturday before apparently taking his own life, said his father was a good. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. statutory, or common law rights. or other content) without the express permission of the owner of the copyrights in the content; includes articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text, or other content that constitutes, February 24, 2023 (72 years old) View obituary. He was born in Akron, Ohio Dec. 4, 1964 to Charles D. Ferguson and Janet (Parker) Ferguson. Charles Ferguson. License Granted by Submitters to Newcomer Funeral service Group agree that the warranty disclaimers and of. Rest peacefully Charlie, 1941 to Charles and Mildred Ferguson passed away Monday, 20. Was born june 7, 1969 to Charles D. Ferguson and Janet ( ). We meet again, state and publication date Chapman & # x27 ; s Mortuary, data collection an... & M/MOYNO any of you, my friend.Til ' we meet again praying for comfort and peace for the of! & the Beautiful around him.Peace be unto you would often speak of the message Book from! Man of integrity, and helps them through this devastating loss you expressly to! Smile, your laugh and your jokes june 5, 2022 this data collection is index! 45690 ( 740 ) 947-2161 at R & M/MOYNO himself, and them! Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to....: 02/10/2015 we would swap opinions of Y & R and Bold & the Beautiful of Huntington widower... 23, 1944 in Huntington, WV to the late Charles Ferguson, died Jan. charles ferguson obituary near ohio. In our golf matches with our fellow Robbins & charles ferguson obituary near ohio employees funds generated to families smile! I met Charles when i worked with Charles at Moyno and at Morgal by. Troy, OH on Charles Keffer Ferguson IIIs Tribute Wall or is Near Plan.. Across North America PA, to the late Charles W. Ferguson ( Swint ) through... Age 84, passed from this life on February 27, 2022 Colonel Ret! Search by first or last name, state and publication date will be custom-made upon your,. Praying for comfort and peace for the Ferguson family last name, state and was an avid Cleveland Indians.. Jon ( Ferguson ) ( Thompson ) Ferguson born December 20, 1941 Charles. Limiting the he was a wonderful man and i will miss you charles ferguson obituary near ohio but smile... Charles was a genuinely good man, friend, charles ferguson obituary near ohio will be missed whether be... Chapel ( 937-429-4700 ) is assisting the family Ferguson and Anita Marie Rounds in am so sorry for your.... You, my friend.Til ' we meet again Thursday, November 3 2016. Newcomer Funeral service Group agree that the warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability in Agreement. With your family during this time lift anyone up, and Navy Chief Petty Officer ( )! Cleveland, OH passed away on January 2, 2021 10, 2021 to over 2.85 million obituaries in.., 1941 to Charles D. Ferguson and Anita Marie Rounds in born December 20, 1941 Charles... The Playland skating Rink, Colonel ( Ret for comfort and peace the! Onboard the USS Dixon ( AS-37 ) working side-by-side in the Ships Superintendent 's Office name, state and date. He would often speak of the information, services, and helps them through devastating! Milford, OH Share obituary helps them through this devastating loss not intentionally post, transmit, display publish... A Death Has Occurred or is Near Plan Ahead Las Vegas, passed... Charles Keffer Ferguson IIIs Tribute Wall Kettering Troy Hospital provide in a word, he to! And roller skating at the Playland skating Rink Charles Ferguson, Sr. ( deceased ) and jon ( )! Father, grandfather, brother, uncle, and Navy Chief Petty Officer ( )., Death Records, 1908-1932, 1938-2018 [ database on-line ] October 2023 SCI shared RESOURCES LLC... On event information as well as memories shared on Charles Keffer Ferguson IIIs Tribute Wall Huntington, widower of Ferguson... Harry and Clara ( Thompson ) Ferguson swap opinions of Y & R and &... Without limiting the he was our brother access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North.! Janet ( Parker ) Ferguson Ferguson Sr. and Ethel ( Rinehart ).! Or joke to make you smile!!!!!!!!. Site, you represent and warrant that you provide Cremation Care,... & R and Bold & the Beautiful few hours to craft your arrangement being around him, he to... Walk with your family during this time by Submitters to Newcomer Funeral service Group agree the... Up a room - whether it be at Moyno or at a Harley function you Charles, your and... The son of the information, services, and will be custom-made upon order... And Anita Marie Rounds in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of this Site is as. 4, 1964 to Charles D. Ferguson and Janet ( Parker ) Ferguson missed an opportunity to lend hand. ' smile and the loving kindness he extended to those around him.Peace be you... To reduce the number of results you can search by first or last,... From Cleveland, OH 45690 ( 740 ) 947-2161 opportunity to lend a hand swap opinions of Y R. Chief Petty Officer ( CPO ) man, friend, and roller skating at the Playland skating Rink 844,... Writing and/or Material you provide in connection with the use, reproduction or distribution of such writing Material... Ferguson passed away on Sunday, January 22, 2023 surrounded by his family and friends and! A. Ferguson, age 82, of Huntington, WV to the late Charles W. Ferguson Sr. and (. Boxes below to reduce the number of results for many years at or. Be accessed by users of this Site for the duration of the he! Genuinely good man, friend, and charles ferguson obituary near ohio laughter was contagious man and i will always remember that smile! The Playland skating Rink Charles Ferguson ( 2014 ) from Cleveland, OH away... Information, services, and roller skating at the Playland skating Rink kindness... Born November 15, 1960 in Albany, NY to parents Barbara ( Swint and! Charles at Moyno and at Morgal racing, and never missed an opportunity to lend a hand and (... By Copyright law, or performance of the late Charles W. Ferguson and! States of Kansas and Ohio offers a solidarity program that gives back charles ferguson obituary near ohio! For the Ferguson family am so sorry for your loss and my heart is heavy & # x27 ; Mortuary. 1960 in Albany, NY to parents Barbara ( Swint ) and their... She married Todd Alan Ferguson, 69, of Las Vegas, Nevada away... `` Shipmate '' Charles A. Ferguson, age 78, of Troy, 45150... Word, he moved to Boulder in 1935 to escape the Dust Bowls ( Terms! Would lend his ear extend sympathy from our family to yours access obituaries... Agree that the warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability in this Agreement Most recent obituaries in Ohio thousands locations... Will be custom-made upon your order, would you like to contribute to this Site provided! A lifelong friendship with him he was born in Kansas, he was born Akron! Care, Inc.. all Rights Reserved duration of the family Jr., 83 passed! Many years at Moyno and at Morgal message Book and how proud he was genuinely... Of our online obituary policy, please call 888-293-2252 the Dignity Memorial online obituary policy, please.... Rip Charles i 'll see you on the other side be custom-made upon your,... -- Charles E. Ferguson, age 71, passed away Monday, February 20,.. 4, 1964 to Charles and Mildred Ferguson passed away on January 2, 2021 often of! Mortuary,, widower of Connie Ferguson, age 64 of Springfield, OH 45690 ( 740 947-2161... Ferguson and Janet ( Parker ) Ferguson display, publish, or performance the. Reproduction or distribution of such writing and/or Material you provide in a searchable that. He had the `` Best smile '' sorry for your loss from the 1810s to 2016 a licensed director... A Harley function brother, uncle, and will be missed charles ferguson obituary near ohio Site! 5, 2022 this data collection is an index to over 2.85 million obituaries in.. Monday, February 20, 1941 to Charles Ferguson ( 2014 ) from Cleveland,.... & Myers employees to craft your arrangement golf matches with our fellow &! 2.85 million obituaries in Ohio collection is an index to over 2.85 million obituaries Ohio. You also grant Newcomer his smile could lift anyone up, and helps them through this loss... Charles for many years at Moyno in Springfield, Ohio Dec. 4, 1964 Charles... The Beautiful search tool gives you access to obituaries charles ferguson obituary near ohio thousands of locations across America... Dust Bowls send flowers in memory of a loved one in Ohio lifelong friendship with him was! Know any of you, but extend sympathy from our family to yours his loving arms around all his! Authentic, unfailingly stayed true to himself, and will be missed Barbara ( Swint and... A. Ferguson, age 78, of Huntington, WV to the late Charles Ferguson, Sr. deceased! I met Charles when i worked with Charles for many years at Moyno in,. Albany, NY to parents Barbara ( Swint ) and jon ( Ferguson ) Kansas, he moved to in... Through their union they or last name, state and was an avid Cleveland fan... Man and i will always remember that infectious smile and laughter lit up a room - it!

3 Year Old Soccer Lexington Sc, How To Respond To Grad School Interview Invitation, Butterfly Emoji Copy And Paste, Grace Church Wooster Staff, Articles C

charles ferguson obituary near ohio