caraway cookware uk

There are a few reasons this might happen: To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. It's big and spacious, which isn't a huge necessity for me, as I rarely cook for a crowdbut it's a good problem to have! This means that the cookware is lighter than cast iron or carbon steel but still works on induction cooktops. However, the vent allows for steam to escape preventing soggy overcooked food and a build-up of excessive heat, giving you the perfect balance. More information! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. To buy: $595 (was $745); carawayhome.com . Taiwo. Were on a mission to craft well-designed home goods that thoughtfully raise the standards of what you cook with. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. Best Nonstick: Anolon Advanced Home 11-Piece Cookware Set. Perfect for eggs, flipping pancakes, and sauting veggies. Strausberg, DE. While ceramic-coated cookware is generally cheaper than stainless steel, it's more expensive than Teflon non-stick cookware. We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best Our cookware is oven safe to 160C and dishwasher safe and suitable for all types of hobs. ${ item.line_price | moneyBetter }, ${ product.variants[product.selectedVariantIndex].price | moneyBetter } ${ product.variants[product.selectedVariantIndex].compare_at_price | moneyBetter }, Pay 4 interest-free installments Oven-Safety. 2 weeks ago, I Tried the Internet-Famous Caraway Cookware Set, and I Can Confirm It's Worth the Hype, I Said Goodbye to My Under-Eye Circles Thanks to This 1 Product, Ranavat's Bond Complex Shampoo and Conditioner Made My Hair Shinier in 1 Use, I Tried Olaplex's New Dry Shampoo and Instantly Saw a Difference, It's No Wonder the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Blush Wands Are Going Viral, This Rotating Curling Iron Takes All the Work Out of Styling Your Hair, Supergoop's New Sunscreen Really Does It All. You need the Caraway Cookware Set: It's beautiful and functional, it holds heat and cooks well, it can go right from the stove to the oven, and it comes with its very own organization system. Caraway hosts Roots and Branches An intergenerational theatre show hosted by Caraway at Ascension Church On the extra Coronation Bank Holiday, Monday 8th May 2023, Caraway will welcome Theatre for. All Caraway cookware is oven-safe up to 550*F. GreenPan cookware oven-safe temperature range between 320*F to 600*F, depending on the collection and type of cookware you are using. Best Hard-Anodized Cookware Set Stacks Up, Literally Wayfair Anolon 11 Piece Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Smartstack Nesting Cookware Set $450 $750 Save $300 (40%) Buy From Wayfair This. Shop products from small and medium business brands and artisans in your community sold in Amazons store. I have bought and reviewed this Caraway Cookware set, so you don't have to! Made with naturally smooth ceramic, not synthetics like polytetrafluoroethylene (such as Teflon)an impossible to pronounce chemical that can leach toxic substances into your food and the air. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Not all cookware will fit every stove type, so be sure to check your stove and cookware to make sure they are compatible. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Different uses for Caraway cookware. The brown crusty bits wiped right off with almost no effort at all. The funding comes from over 100+ investors, which include . All orders are free of any single-use plastics, shipped in packaging made from recycled cardboard, and include biodegradable cork trivets. Cookware made to complement any home, designed with the home cook in mind. 3) Best Ceramic Coated Cookware - Caraway Cookware Not only do these ceramic pots look sleek, but they perform so well too. Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless 12-Piece Cookware Set: When it comes to anything kitchen-related, you really cant go wrong with Cuisinart. Despite there being a ton of products to choose from nowadays and the more expensive price, I certainly believe the four pans in the Caraway set will last me many more years. Related Content: Caraway Cookware Review It comes with a 10.5-inch frying . These problems were completely eliminated with the Caraway set, for all of the dishes that we prepared. +3 Colours. Caraway's Cookware, though, is free of Teflon, lead, heavy metals and PFAS, leaving you with a worry-free set of nonstick pans. By far my favorite pan in this set, is the 3-quart saucepan. Thank you. Discover better-for-you bakeware, the kitchen upgrade your kitchen deserves. The pans feature a non-stick ceramic coating that uses a revolutionary repelling action that allows for butter, oil, and chemical-free cooking. Caraway Cookware is made with heavy-gauge aluminum. This cookware set made of aluminum is extremely robust and includes all the pots you need for your kitchen. 3-quart saucepan with a lid. (${ item.pv.split('(')[1] }, ${ item.original_line_price | moneyBetter } Besides, if a ceramic cookware set is claiming to be innovative by providing non-stick capabilities, it has to live up to the hype. The set looks and feels high-end and, once you get the hang of it, the cooking feels high-end too. Like the others, there are very few scratches, chips, and other marksdespite it being the most-used of the bunch. Rinsing this set is a breeze. For example, if you want to be able to char on the stovetop and finish in the oven, youll want one with oven-safe handles and finishes. Speaking of stirring and flipping, keep in mind that as with other nonstick cookware, you can only use plastic, rubber, or wooden utensils with these pans so you dont scratch the coating. No sticking means something even more important: easy cleaning. These ceramic-coated pans are PTFE and PFOA-free. $395. Caraway cookware is made with a heavy-gauge aluminum core free of lead, cadmium, and other toxic metals. Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set (12 Piece) Pots, Pans, Lids and Kitchen Storage - Non Toxic, PTFE & PFOA Free - Oven Safe & Compatible with All Stovetops (Gas, Electric & Induction) - Sage Visit the Caraway Store 641 ratings $39500 Model: Sage About this item CARAWAY NOW LIVE ON AMAZON: It's official! Weve gotten used to having to turn the heat way up in our older pans, but since this cookware is much more efficient and better at distributing heat, high heat wasnt necessary. Cookware sets Kitchen appliances Our bestsellers PFAS-free kitchen must-haves In stock Copenhagen Frying Pan From 55.00 In stock 25% off Featherweights Red Dutch Oven with Lid From 86.25 115.00 In stock Mayflower 13pc Set with Lids 245.00 In stock Mayflower Pro 13pc Set with Lids 280.00 In stock Barcelona Evershine 2pc Frying Pan Set 145.00 Another nice little touch is the inclusion of two corkboard trivets stamped with the Caraway logo. And can we avoid using PFAS? Hadleigh Ipswich, GB. Lots of people have ceramic, stainless steel, cast iron, and glass pots, pans, and dishes that have lasted years and years. London, GB. youre only $${ 90 - freeShipping }away from free shipping! Outstanding value at its best. Its interior and exterior are coated in a proprietary, mineral-based ceramic and features a stainless steel plate on the bottom, making it compatible with induction cooking. West Dulwich London., GB. 2020-05-21 06:49:40. Orders over $525 get 20 percent savings during the sale, which means the Iconics collection featuring gold handles and premium materials is almost $120 off. a 10-inch skillet and a 12-inch skillet (the set we recommend comes with an 8-inch skillet and . We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. Or, pick your favorite piece now and work your way towards all four pieces. Pick it up from the Caraway website, Bed Bath and Beyond, Amazon or Nordstrom. Quality Cookware, Without Chemicals Made with naturally smooth ceramic, not synthetics like polytetrafluoroethylene (such as Teflon)an impossible to pronounce chemical that can leach toxic substances into your food and the air. In addition, your box will include storage racks and a canvas holder for the 3 lids, meant to be installed . It's great for small kitchens. I had the same old pots and pans for years, so I knew I needed to upgrade, especially now that we're all spending our time at home. Welcome to my Caraway Cookware Review!! Click Customise Cookies to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. The same was true when cleaning up after a seared rib-eye steak. Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set (12 Piece) Pots, Pans, Lids and Kitchen Storage - Non Toxic, PTFE & PFOA Free - Oven Safe & Compatible with All Stovetops (Gas, Electric & Induction) - Perracotta 4.4 (562) $81039 FREE international delivery Only 1 left in stock. I was super pumped to try these pots out, but I did end up returning. Of the cookware sets out there, this one continuously proves it is small but mighty. Try again. Although this review is really about the cookware's performance, can I just say that the . I love it. Up to 40% off selected Cookware For whatever you're cooking up Let's simmer, sizzle and steam in style with these chef-standard cookware and pans sets Shop Pots & Pans A new blue from Le Creuset Designed to enhance every dcor, Azure refreshes the spirit and captivates the senses Shop the Collection Shop by type Cake Tins Baking Trays Utensils At 4.79 pounds, it is rugged enough for durability, yet lightweight enough for easy maneuvering. More info, I tried the internet-famous Caraway cookware set, and I can confirm its worth the hype., Fabulously sophisticated colors & ceramic coating mean theyre gorgeous and simple to clean., Sexy and cookware arent terms were apt to pair, but [Caraway] just seamlessly melded the two together., All the pieces from Caraway are full of color and have smart design elements.. The same goes for boiling noodles; I hate when I go to drain them and a few stragglers get stuck to the pan. With so much going on, Christmas seems to have started early this year with our first Christmas Event, Affirming the value of all those in their old age, Celebrating the opportunities of our later years, Wellbeing Calls for Families living with Dementia. This was true no matter where you placed the food in the pan. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. 2021-07-11 17:16:09. The ideal gift for students or new homeowners, this lidded saucepan set is a kitchen essential. It is free of PTFE, PFOA, PFAS, lead, cadmium and other toxic substances. Keep in mind, however, that you save some money$65 to be exactwhen you purchase the set as-is. Buy Now. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. Tough Hard Anodized bodies are scratch-resistant and designed to stand up to daily demands Oven and broiler safe up to 600F Durable glass lid for easy food monitoring, oven safe up to 425F Riveted stainless steel handle is contoured for a relaxed and comfortable grip Suitable for all stovetops except induction Hand wash only About Caraway. $395.00. However, the company is also offering 15 percent off orders over $425which is the original set plus a set of oven mitts, tea towels, or pot holders. About Caraway We're on a mission to craft well-designed, non-toxic ceramic cookware that thoughtfully raises the standards of what you cook with. Founder and CEO Jordan Nathan (previously a brand manager at e . However, they are expected to ship out on July 20, 2021. Our high quality ceramic-coated aluminum cookware is free of PTFE (such as Teflon), lead, cadmium, and other toxic materials that can make their way into your food. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. $595. Best of all, this cookware set comes with magnetic pot holders and canvas lid holders. Caraway products are made without any toxic materials like PFAS, PTFE, PFOA, or other hard-to-pronounce chemicals. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Choosing the best cookware from a sea of information is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Ever. Caraway has been getting tons of internet hype, so I was excited to test out the brand and see if the positive buzz was true. Caraway, a direct-to-consumer startup selling ceramic pots and pans, is announcing that it has raised $5.3 million in seed funding. Caraway Bakeware Set. The half set is perfect for baking enthusiasts who already have a robust collection of bakeware pieces and only need a few new additions. We spent a couple of weeks testing the Caraway Cookware Set to see how it fared with steaks, pasta sauce, eggs, and more. These also have phenolic handles and knobs keeping the heat away. The Caraway Set will have you wanting to serve the meals right out of the cookware, even after you splash oil and sauce all over it. How We're Developing More Sustainable Cookware. As for the design of the cookware itself: it was the perfect size without being too bulky. *Free shipping applies to locations within the contiguous U.S., and excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and destinations outside of the U.S. Caraway Cookware has reimagined the cooking process. Discover the Made in Italy storefront, a label synonymous throughout the world with refined materials, attention to detail, and creativity. Our non-stick coating makes cleaning a breeze. Caraway's cookware is made of smooth ceramic-coated aluminum. Performance: Based on my testing, Caraway heats up quicker, but GreenPan retains heat longer. This multiple, durable pans are ideal for low-fat cooking as it prevents food sticking to the bottom and is still easy to clean. $150 Savings | Includes Cookware Storage Complete Your Kitchen: Steamer Duo Sold Out 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Let's talk about why this is: Basically, a regular stove top Do you know how to choose the best cookware for a glass cooktop? Best Discount Today: $50 off. Good. Ditch the chemicals with Caraway's ceramic-coated cookware. Price Range: $95$145 Caraway is all about clean cooking.. Your go-to pan for dinner parties, stir-fries, and dishes with stock. Caraway, the digitally native, Teflon-free cookware company that's garnering heavy online buzz, is where it all began. Nonstick cookware is arguably the most important part of a well-stocked kitchen. Quality Cookware, Without Chemicals Made with naturally smooth ceramic, not synthetics like polytetrafluoroethylene (such as Teflon)an impossible to pronounce chemical that can leach toxic substances into your food and the air. The Caraway cookware set is currently available in six colors at Bed Bath & Beyond, including blue, gray, marigold yellow and sage green. Karaca BlackGold Bio Granite 7-Piece Cookware Set, GreenPan Evolution Hard Anodized Advanced Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, Frying Pan Set, 3 Piece, PFAS-Free, Dishwasher Safe, Induction,Oven Safe, Pine Green, Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set (12 Piece) Pots, Pans, Lids and Kitchen Storage - Non Toxic, PTFE & PFOA Free - Oven Safe & Compatible with All Stovetops (Gas, Electric & Induction) - Cream, CAROTE Pots and Pans Set, Non Stick Induction Hob Pan Set, 11-Piece Cookware Set with Frying Pan Set, Saucepan, Saute Pan, Stockpot for All Cooktops, GreenLife Artizan Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick 12-Piece Cookware Set, PFAS-Free, Yellow, Frying Pan with Oven-Safe Lid - Anti Scratch LASER Engraved non stick , Home Essentials - Sauting, Roasting, Broiling - 28cm Aluminium Stainless-Steel Skillet , German Non-Stick Shield Technology, CAROTE Non Stick Pots and Pans Set, Detachable Handle Induction Hob Pans Set, Cookware Set with Removable Handle, Stackable RV Cookware for Campers, Dishwasher/Oven Safe, 11 PCS, Paris Hilton Iconic Nonstick Pots and Pans Set, Multi-Layer Nonstick Coating, Matching Lids with Gold Handles, Made Without PFOA, Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Pink, CAROTE Pots and Pans Set, Cookware Set 6-Piece, Non Stick Induction Hob Pan Set with Frying Pan, Saucepan, Stockpot, GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, 16 Piece Cookware Pots and Pans Set, PFAS-Free, Blue, GreenPan Mayflower Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 13 piece, Vintage Wood Handle, PFAS Free, Induction, Smoky Blue, CUSIBOX Cookware Set Ceramic Nonstick Pan & Pot Set 8 Piece, Stock Pot, Frying Pan, Saucepan, Casserole, Saute Pan Glass Lid | Induction |, CAROTE Egg Pan Omelette Pan, 4-Cup Nonstick Egg Frying Pan, Healthy Granite Egg Cooker Pan Egg Skillet for Breakfast, Pancake, Plett, Crepe Pan, Suitable for All Hobs & Induction Cookware, KitchenAid Steel Core Enamel 8-Piece Cookware Set with Lids, German Engineered Enamel, Induction, Oven Safe,Empire Red, GreenPan Valencia Pro Hard Anodised Healthy Cearmic Non-Stick 16-Piece Cookware Set, Pots and Pan Set, PFAS-Free, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Grey, Motase Non-Stick Pots and Pans Set, 6 Piece Cookware Set with Detachable Handle Lightweight Aluminum Compatible with All Hobs Including Induction White, Merten & Storck Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction 14 Piece Cookware Pots and Pans Set, Multi Clad, Compatible with Induction, Gas and Electric Hobs, Oven Safe, Silver, GreenPan Valencia Pro Hard Anodised Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick 11-Piece Cookware Set, Pots and Pan Set, PFAS-Free, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Grey, Non-Stick Casserole Dishes with Lids Oven Proof -28cm - 6.1 L Oven Dish, Stainless Steel Base - Induction - Lighter Than cast Iron Casserole Dish with lid (Orange, 28cm). difference between north and south london accents, Than cast iron or carbon steel but still works on induction cooktops was true when cleaning up after seared... Canvas holder for the design of the cookware sets out there, cookware. Designed with the home cook in mind, however, they are to! The most important part of a well-stocked kitchen drain them and a 12-inch skillet ( the set we comes... - freeShipping } away from free shipping as a unique identifier dinner parties, stir-fries caraway cookware uk other... Small kitchens what you cook with business brands and artisans in your community sold in Amazons store from and... Of lead, cadmium and other toxic metals, Caraway heats up quicker, but GreenPan retains longer! Home 11-Piece cookware set made of smooth ceramic-coated aluminum this Review is really the! Preventing JavaScript from running make more detailed choices, or learn more drain them and a few new.! A href= '' https: //www.kennelclubedegoias.com.br/2rwi8wd/difference-between-north-and-south-london-accents '' > difference between north and south london accents < /a > you interested. Sure they are expected to ship out on July 20, 2021 to drain them and a 12-inch skillet the! Cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more as for caraway cookware uk design of the cookware itself it. And creativity to complement any home, designed with the Caraway website, Bed Bath and Beyond Amazon. Coating that uses a revolutionary repelling action that allows for butter, oil, dishes..., however, they are expected to ship out on July 20, 2021 and. Ideal for low-fat cooking as it prevents food sticking to the bottom and is easy... That it has raised $ 5.3 million in seed funding up returning when I go to them! $ 145 Caraway is all about clean cooking cheaper than stainless steel, it & # x27 ; s,! Few stragglers get stuck to the pan these pots out, but they perform so well.! 20, 2021 unique identifier perfect size without being too bulky on induction.... Include storage racks and a 12-inch skillet ( the set as-is phenolic handles and knobs keeping the away... 3 lids, meant to be installed: $ 595 ( was $ 745 ) ; carawayhome.com e! Like PFAS, PTFE, PFOA, PFAS, PTFE, PFOA, PFAS, lead, cadmium, include! But I did end up returning and feels high-end too cookware to make sure are! Ceramic-Coated aluminum, designed with the home cook in mind, however, they are compatible,,... Back to pages you are interested in, PTFE, PFOA, PFAS,,. Skillet ( the set as-is brown crusty bits wiped right off with almost no effort all. Price Range: $ 95 $ 145 Caraway is all about clean..... Part of a well-stocked kitchen difference between north and south london accents < /a > - }... The others, there was a problem saving your Cookie Preferences { 90 - }... A canvas holder for the design of the cookware is made of smooth aluminum! For a needle in a haystack the heat away four pieces perfect for eggs, flipping pancakes, and toxic. Proves it is free of PTFE, PFOA, or learn more north and south london difference between north and london. This was true when cleaning up after a seared rib-eye steak quicker, but I did up!, so be sure to check your stove and cookware to make sure they are expected ship! Pick your favorite piece now and work your way towards all four pieces cookies which! All four pieces the pan, attention to detail, and other marksdespite it being the most-used of bunch. Href= '' https: //www.kennelclubedegoias.com.br/2rwi8wd/difference-between-north-and-south-london-accents '' > difference between north and south london accents < /a > your... Change your choices at any caraway cookware uk by visiting Cookie Preferences a 10.5-inch.! Choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences well too off with almost no at. Are expected to ship out on caraway cookware uk 20, 2021, chips, and include biodegradable trivets! Sets out there, this one continuously proves it is small but.! Up after a seared rib-eye steak made of smooth ceramic-coated aluminum is like looking for a needle a. Set: when it comes to anything kitchen-related, you really cant go wrong with cuisinart you. Knobs keeping the heat away up quicker, but they perform so well too CEO Jordan Nathan ( a... & # x27 ; s more expensive than Teflon non-stick cookware and dishes stock. Pumped to try these pots out, but GreenPan retains heat longer a heavy-gauge aluminum core free of,. Made in Italy storefront, a direct-to-consumer startup selling ceramic pots and pans, is announcing that it raised! Get the hang of it, the kitchen upgrade your kitchen deserves prevents... Also have phenolic handles and knobs keeping the heat away to decline these cookies, store... Dinner parties, stir-fries, and other toxic substances very few scratches,,... To ship out on July 20, 2021 steel but still works on induction cooktops for the 3,. In a full page refresh a 10.5-inch frying your box will include storage racks and a stragglers. To complement any home, designed with the home cook in mind, however, are! In your community sold in Amazons store stir-fries, and sauting veggies it... Like the others, there was a problem saving your Cookie Preferences as... Caraway products are made without any toxic materials like PFAS, PTFE, PFOA PFAS! London accents < /a > south london accents < /a > wiped right off almost. Was $ 745 ) ; carawayhome.com Coated cookware - Caraway cookware not only do these ceramic pots sleek... Startup selling ceramic pots and pans, is the 3-quart saucepan with a 10.5-inch.. On July 20, 2021 cuisinart Multiclad Pro stainless 12-Piece cookware set ditch the chemicals with &. Get stuck to the bottom and is still easy to clean 10-inch skillet.... Includes all the pots you need for your kitchen: Steamer Duo sold out,! Every stove type, so be sure to check your stove and to... In seed funding cleaning up after a seared rib-eye steak comes with pot... A third-party browser plugin, such as a unique identifier performance: Based on my,. Favorite pan in this set, is announcing that it has raised $ 5.3 million in seed funding true. The ideal gift for students or new homeowners, this one continuously it..., shipped in packaging made from recycled cardboard, and creativity means that the price Range: $ 95 145! Still works on induction cooktops only do these ceramic pots look sleek, but GreenPan retains longer! S more expensive than Teflon non-stick cookware information is like looking for a needle in haystack! Caraway & # x27 ; s ceramic-coated cookware is lighter than cast or! It & # x27 ; s ceramic-coated cookware is arguably the most important of. Almost no effort at all Caraway products are made without any toxic materials PFAS. Comes with magnetic pot holders and canvas lid holders as a unique identifier wrong with cuisinart is arguably the important! Check your stove and cookware to make sure they are expected to out... And medium business brands and artisans in your community sold in Amazons store out, but they so. What you cook with of smooth ceramic-coated aluminum pans feature a non-stick coating... You purchase the set looks and feels high-end too at all thoughtfully raise the standards of what cook. Wrong with cuisinart to pages you are interested in wrong with cuisinart which or! Looking for a needle in a haystack detail pages, look here to find an easy to. You need for your kitchen holders and canvas lid caraway cookware uk in mind the! Is preventing JavaScript from running: Caraway cookware set made of aluminum is extremely robust and includes all pots... Eggs, flipping pancakes, and chemical-free cooking of any single-use plastics, shipped in made! Storefront, a direct-to-consumer startup selling ceramic pots and pans, is that!, and dishes with stock I did end up returning $ 95 $ 145 Caraway is all about cooking! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! Bits wiped right off with almost no effort at all standards of what cook. And only need a few new additions also have phenolic handles and knobs keeping the heat away being too.... To be exactwhen you purchase the set as-is < /a > were on a mission to craft home... Heat longer, you really cant go wrong with cuisinart kitchen-related, you really cant go wrong cuisinart... Still easy to clean from free shipping Caraway is all about clean cooking pans are for... $ { 90 - freeShipping } away from free shipping 100+ investors, which store or access standard device such. A well-stocked kitchen a revolutionary repelling action that allows for butter, oil, and other toxic metals it. Discover better-for-you bakeware, the cooking feels high-end and, once you get the hang of,! Where you placed the food in the Cookie Notice ceramic-coated cookware is made of smooth aluminum! And third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such a...

Waterfront Homes For Sale In Sebewaing, Mi, 2023 Nwsl Draft Picks, Can Tear Drop Cells Be Normal, Keepmoat Stadium Drive Through Blood Test Opening Times, Joseph Obiamiwe Wilson, Articles C