bowdies chophouse hilton head

Highly recommended if you are looking for a fabulous night out with friends or family. Best steakhouse on the island. As is now common in upmarketsteakhouses, all the side dishes and sauces are a la carte. We went out as a family, the three of us enjoyed great conversation, great food and great atmosphere. The service was great & the food was amazing. Food Menu Bar & Wine Menu Location Experiences Indoor Seating Private Dining Wine Lockers Bar Seating (full service) Booth & Table Seating The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. Rate your experience! I only drank about 1/3. Cash only and 23 bucks for 2 dogs Food excellent valentine day. We have captured the nostalgic glamour of yesteryear and adapt the ambiance to today's modern society. Bowdie's Chophouse - Hilton Head Claimed Review Save Share 15 reviews #166 of 201 Restaurants in Hilton Head Steakhouse 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Unit 104, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3293 +1 843-715-2807 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (8) Enhance this page - Upload photos! From escargot to ceviche to seared pork belly, theres something to whet your appetite. Cant wait to go back!!!! Great outstanding service and great meal!!! It was our first time there The restaurant is beautiful, our waitress was super friendly and the drinks were great. You should order lite salt. Grilled ceasar was excellent. Food excellent valentine day. The steaks were amazing, however the lobster mac we ordered as a side for our table was so salty it was inedible. 11 Palmetto Bay Road, Unit 104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Portions are very generous. Fillet. We will be back. Cant wait to go back!!!! Hilton Head Island Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries, Infographic: How to Enjoy a Shell-icious Raw Oyster, Everything You Need to Know About Hilton Head Island's Sea Turtles, Pet-Friendly Accommodations, Restaurants & Services. Click to add your description here. My oh my! lavender simple, bulleit rye, amaro nonino, aperol, orange bitters, ron zacapa 23, muddled orange and cherries, bitters, sugar and brled orange, botanist gin, campari, contratto rosso, orange bitters, flamed orange, bourbon, muddled orange and cherries, bitters, sugar and brled orange, knob rye, cognac, benedictine, angostura bitters, peychauds, contratto rosso, 2020, 'Saint Juste,' Bourgogne, Macon-Charney, 2020, Moscato dAsti, Piedmont (half bottle), 2019, Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, 2019, Southern Rhne, Chteauneuf du Pape, 2019, Merlot, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley, 2019, Petite Syrah, California, Napa Valley, 2020, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley, 2019, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley, 2018, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley. For the Lobster mac n cheese, they cut and stir in the lobster. The sides were perfectly seasoned and scrumptious! Start to finish!! My husband got the Bowdies Makers Mark Bourbon in an old fashion and it was very inventive. We will be back. Hilton Head has a special place in the heart of the Bowdish family as a well-loved vacation destination with a small-town feel. 0.09 miles, The Harbour Town Bakery & Cafe ($) see review, Bad service got a torta and bread and one of the ladys gave me dirty looks and the torta wasnt how I ordered it I don't even have words for the deconstructed crab cake! Menu was limited. rich marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz. Too bad if you each want to choose different options! All of the food was spectacular. Given it's a $35 item, that just doesn't seem right. I also only drank about 2/3 of my 1 glass of wine. Server Kaitlin (and everyone there) was attentive and professional. Food was very good. Fri, Sat 17:0023:00, 11 Palmetto Bay Rd ste 104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, house dressing garlic crouton shaved parmesan, seasonal fruit, balsamic glaze, toasted baguette, filet mignon, house aged worcestershire, chive, cured egg yolk, toasted baguette, oysters on the half shell, crab claws, shrimp, lobster, house dressing, garlic crouton, shaved parmesan. Brownie or carrot cake. We will definitely be returning. They are served with a homemade dressing, onions, and lardons, which elevated the salad to a different level. Will definitely dine there again. Will def return. Very much needed high end restaurant on the island. Amazing staff, good and ambiance. When you walk in, youll first notice the rustic elegance in the woodgrain and leather appointments. This is a very pricey restaurant, with very good food, attentive staff, and atmosphere for special occasions. Everything is always amazing and staff is incredible. I did not drink anything until I ate something. Then, for those seeking something a little on the lighter side, a selection of soup and salads as well as lighter entrees like pan-seared trout or a roasted half chicken are available. Reach Out Submit Grand Rapids 2237 Wealthy St. Melissa our server, Eric our bartender and Nick the on site bourbon expert are all top notch. Excellent service, steak and cocktails. High top tables across from the bar and booths a few stepsup from the High tops. Get quick answers from Bowdie's Chophouse - Hilton Head staff and past visitors. We left after 20 minutes and approached the manager with our complaint only to be brushed off with very poor excuses. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Subs, Cheesesteaks, Catering Grilled ceasar was excellent. It melted in your mouth! Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time Feb 28, 2023 8:30 PM Find a time Booked 31 times today 2 of us dined here before, raved about the food and wanted to go back. We loved our new home, and adjusted well to the coastal small-town life, but it was something we missed too. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Bowdies Chophouse - Restaurant | 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA on usarestaurants.info - See 15 traveler reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Head, SC, at Tripadvisor. The shrimp bisque was beautiful and delicious! Waitstaff was verygood. All agreed we would return. A person who knows the Industry better than most! we are repeat Bowdies diners and have enjoyed it each time - great to be consistent. Distance: Finally a traditional steakhouse on Hilton Head. We were seated at one of the booths, which were fabulous and went along well with the theme of the restaurant. I became violently ill after eating at Bowdie's. Cant wait to go again. Great bourbon collection. Food was very good. Probably the most fun weve had at a restaurant in a long time. We had the same server the last 2 times, Eric, and he's so great. 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Unit 104, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3293 +1 843-715-2807 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (8) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Top Rated Hilton Head Island Hotels & Resorts, How To Plan a Family Vacation That Pleases Everyone, Find Luxury Accommodations in Hilton Head Island, How to Plan a Family Vacation That Pleases Everyone, How To Inject Lowcountry Style Into Your Home, Five Fun Facts About Hilton Head Island Wildlife. Great service by Melanie. Dessert menu? For the Lobster mac n cheese, they cut and stir in the lobster. Best new restaurant on the Island. We all had the 10oz. Great experience and the food was amazing! Nicole was a knowledgeable and attentive waitress. Always a great meal and fun time at Bowdies especially at the bar when Casey and Tom are bartending. Too bad if you each want to choose different options! We ate in the back dining area next to the fire place though it is faces so we could not really see it. 29 were here. Saugatuck Lansing Gaslight Village Hilton Head Island bowdieschophouse.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show More Posts from bowdieschophouse All agreed we would return. Adds another option for those seeking a New York style steakhouse. Map of Bowdie's Chophouse - Also see restaurants near Bowdie's Chophouse and other restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC and Hilton Head Island. Contact Form Hours Sun-Thu: 5pm-10pm Fri-Sat 5pm-11pm (843) 715-2807 Address 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104 Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 Email Follow I contacted Bowdie's via web and phone, but I have not received a response. We had the same server the last 2 times, Eric, and he's so great. Book now at Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head in Hilton Head Island, SC. Bowdies Chophouse menu has been digitised by Sirved. Bowdies is excellent. We were so impressed with the food, drinks, and service. Top Rated Tennis Facilities. The food was actually amazing. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, the food is fantastic (and generous with portion size), and the ambiance is wonderful. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The food was superb. They do give you a table light to order, keep it for dinner. This is the perfect place for any dinner or occasion. We shared the Porterhouse, potatoes, and the Brussels and belly. Adds another option for those seeking a New York style steakhouse. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Always top notch when we go for dinner. Bowdies provides a friendly, open workspace. Opus. Our Porterhouse was beautifully carved by one of the staff and was incredible! Explore menu, see photos and read 220 reviews: "We have been to Bowdies a few times now and always love it. They do give you a table light to order, keep it for dinner. Will definitely dine there again. Look forward to our next visit. Its something we love to do, and we know how to do it right. For the Lobster mac n cheese, they cut and stir in the lobster. From escargot to ceviche to seared pork belly, theres something to whet your appetite. Not cheap but very enjoyable, especially for HHI. Chophouse 119 combines bold flavors and a unique style to create a twist on American classics. Distance: Let me say delicious! Economic Growth; Election Information; Close X The ambiance is great for a date night or nice meal out. Incredible steak awesome potato au gratin, Brian was excellent as well on service. Great spot for after dinner drinks as well! Excellent food and excellent service. This is your first post. Share things, everything is large and they encourage sharingmy favorite place! see review, Friendly,Irish, good food and drink a very welcoming and friendly attitude. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA. Fabulous upscale restaurant. The service was also incredible, we will definitely be back again!! We will be back. Hilton Head Menu - Bowdie's Chophouse Hilton Head Menu Wine Food Food & Cocktails Menu - PDF To Start Shrimp Cocktail spicy cocktail sauce, watercress puree Escargot garlic herb butter, crostini Seared Scallops seasonal preparation Buratta seasonal fruit, balsamic glaze, toasted baguette Prime Tartar* great service, food good, and a good vibe for you and your date. Bowdies Chophouse 4.8 - 11 votes. California. Dessert menu? This is your first post. Our server, Mel, was amazing and the whole package: friendly, timely, and on top of everything. First, I ordered a lemon drop, but I was given essentially straight vodka with a lemon twist and sugar rim. We came on a Thursday night, which is moderately busy, but service and food was nonetheless excellent! One thing was exceptional and that was the exceptionally high prices. We have been to Bowdies a few times now and always love it. Welcome to WordPress. We have been to Bowdies a few times now and always love it. Nice music. Good, cocktails & wine! 11 Palmetto Bay Road, We cant wait for our second visit here! It is always a treat to dine here. we are repeat Bowdies diners and have enjoyed it each time - great to be consistent. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The salad was tasty, but it took a lot of work b/c the lettuce was not chopped. You should order lite salt. Bowdies has a special ambience. Chophouse No.119 pays homage to the original New York dining experience, the steakhouse. Bowdie's Chophouse 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928 USA (843) 715-2807 Hours Fri, Sat: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm Sun - Thu: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Problem with this listing? They have a very good bourbon and scotch selection. Everything was absolutely phenomenal! Amazing from Very upscale look. Bowdies Chophouse is the type of high-class quality youd expect to find in Lower Manhattan. But all I know is that I was slightly tipsy in the restaurant, but after a 10-minute trip to our resort, I was violently ill and incapacitated. These guys are good! We are excited to share all the northern flavors of Bowdies steaks and crafted cocktails with Hilton Head, South Carolina. Very much needed high end restaurant on the island. Bowdies Chophouse in Hilton Head, South Carolina offers indoor seating only, private dining (up to 30), wine lockers, bar seating (full service), and booth and table seating. Thank you Bowdies Chophouse!More. They have a very good bourbon and scotch selection. Please inquire about wines of low allocation in our cellar. 750ml $ 767 . Tapas, American New, Steakhouse, Poseidon Coastal Cuisine & Rooftop Bar ($$) Great spot for after dinner drinks as well! We have been to Bowdies a few times now and always love it. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis. I hope they're able to work out the"kinks" that made our experience less than what it should have been, but at this time, I would not recommend Bowdie's. Edit or delete it, then start writing! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Pricing was expensive. Add a photo Food Service Value Details CUISINES Steakhouse Meals Dinner 3rd time here very well trained staff it. Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Going back to try the steak. Amazing food and service. No desert this trip. He said it was by far the best bourbon hes had. *Vintages are subject to change. By far the best restaurant in the entire southeast. We are Hilton Head residents and we have much better dining options. It took more than 20 minutes to get it back, so the 4th person in our party ate alone. The service was perfect (Thanks to Matt A. our server), atmosphere five stars. Excellent food and service in an attractive environment. The best craft cocktails on Hilton Head! bone-in-tenderloin & strip steak in one 40 oz. Seafood, Steakhouse, American, Black Marlin Bayside Grill ($$) MonThu, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Bowdies is our contribution to our new home. Absolutely perfect. bourbon, bitters, vanilla simple, contratto rosso, flamed orange, vodka, lemon, simple, limoncello, triple sec, long road gin, lemon, honey First time. would be perfect for these booths. Start to finish!! I contacted Bowdie's via web and phone, but I have not received a response. Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head is rated 4.8 stars by 229 OpenTable diners. Grilled ceasar was excellent. We ate in the back dining area next to the fire place though it is faces so we could not really see it. We ate in the back dining area next to the fire place though it is faces so we could not really see it. bowdieschophouse Follow 844 posts 3,766 followers 223 following Restaurant Intimate steakhouse ideal for date night, business dinners & late night cocktails. Keep Exploring View All Things to See and Do. Amazing experience! Great experience. Good wine selection. We will be back. Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head 4.8 197 reseas ms de $50 cortes de carne Etiquetas principales: Buenas opciones para ocasiones especiales Romntico Ideales para disfrutar vinos finos Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Staff is top notch, professional, friendly, accommodating and treat you like their family from the moment you walkthrough the front doors!More. With all the fine restaurants here, don't bother with this one!! Distance: Food and drink and ambience perfect. We had the same server the last 2 times, Eric, and he's so great. 0.03 miles, Starbucks ($) The food was as outstanding as we expected, however at a very high price, even for an upscale vacation destination. They do give you a table light to order, keep it for dinner. A+. We all ordered soup for a starter, but 3 of us had to sendit back because it was otherwise room temperature. it was a bit salty but very truffly. Everything was unexceptional (the variety of choices on the menu, the quality and quantity of the food, the atmosphere of the restaurant). Call (843) 715-2807 Visit Partner Site. Me and my wife were and are so impressed! The decor is upscale and warm, service was excellent. Too expensive amenu for such poor service.More, We were looking forward to trying the new Hilton Head restaurant, having enjoyed a meal in the Saugatuck location. Overall, definitely recommend! Will be coming here regularly!!!!!!! Great outstanding service and great meal!!! You should order lite salt. Waitstaff was verygood. Not cheap but very enjoyable, especially for HHI. Food is amazing. How is Bowdie's Chophouse - Hilton Head rated? We are Hilton Head residents and we have much better dining options.More, Without question, one of the worst meals we have had in Hilton Head! Our waiter Matt was amazing. Server Eric was amazing. Excellent. 2019 Napa Valley, California. We will be back. Add a photo . But all I know is that I was slightly tipsy in the restaurant, but after a 10-minute trip to our resort, I was violently ill and incapacitated. Our server, Mel, was amazing and the whole package: friendly, timely, and on top of everything. Great experience. It took several hours to do anything other than lie there. Food excellent valentine day. Our main objection was the sharing size, and very high price for these side dishes. Amazing staff, good and ambiance. We cant wait for our second visit here!More, Spectacular! Everything is always amazing and staff is incredible. The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. This should be your first signal that youre in for incredible quality food. Excellent. Menu was limited. Since it was my wifes birthday, we decided to get the Porterhouse, which we got along with the Brussels and Belly and the Au Gratin Potatoes. Professional and caring person who knows the Industry better than most. Click here for more information. 750ml $ 105. Go back to Michigan, Bowdies!More, We tried Bowdie's for the first time last night. My wife and I were looking for a nice place to enjoy her birthday this year, when we came across Bowdies Chophouse. Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant Hours Directions Gift Cards All hours Location 11 Palm Meadow Bay Rd., Hilton Head Island SC 29928 Directions Gallery Portions are very generous. Wedge salad and crab soup were great. Food was very good. When they say the side dishes are shareable, trust me, they are. Hilton Head Contact - Bowdie's Chophouse Contact Hilton Head Make a Reservation Jan 13, 2023 7:00 PM 2 people To get in touch or for all other inquiries, please fill out the form below. Just not for everyone with those prices. Everything was absolutely phenomenal! The salad was tasty, but it took a lot of work b/c the lettuce was not chopped. shining star, but we will not return. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Veeder Cab Sauv. Amazing food and service. No desert this trip. Hilton Head Island, We finished off with the 6-Layer Homemade Carrot Cake, a perfect end to our night. Top notch everything, amazing atmosphere, great cocktails, and one of the best steaks Ive ever had. Waitstaff was verygood. Amazing from The sides are la cart and very generous. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. When a couple are dining, a dish of vegetables, or potatoes that serves 4 generously, is ridiculous. and split it, the portions are huge and the homemade blue cheese dressing was to die for! Great food. Portions are very generous. Once again we were impressed. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Amazing food, beautiful atmosphere and the staff is over the top friendly, accommodating and treat you like part of the family. Food and drink and ambience perfect. beefeater, luxardo, lime, green chartreuse, reposado tequila, grapefruit, vanilla simple, beefeater, lillet, lemon, cointreau, absente, reposado, vanilla, simple, lemon, egg white, beefeater, aperol, lemon, simple, bubbles, beefeater, lemon, vanilla simple, bubbles, hendricks, muddled cucumber, lime, ginger simple, soda, beefeater, luxardo, lemon, creme de violette, ginger simple, vodka, vanilla simple, baileys, kahlua, espresso, tequila, licor 43, fresh sour, cointreau, salt, knob rye, sugar cube, peychauds bitters, absente, hanger 1 vodka, muddled grape, ginger simple, lime, vanilla infused cask strength The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. Steaks were perfect and so were the sides. I only drank about 1/3. Coffee Shop Food and drink and ambience perfect. Go back to Michigan, Bowdies! It melted in your mouth! Celebrating our anniversary. Great experience. Splurge on Hilton Head Island's Most Storied Courses . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Great bourbon collection. I did not drink anything until I ate something. Especially appreciated the sommelier dropping by the table to talk about wine. I also only drank about 2/3 of my 1 glass of wine. and finished with a Tomahawk Steak for two (carved table side). The ambiance is great for a date night or nice meal out. see review, Love this place! Miner Oracle. We ordered shrimp cocktail, caesar salad, & each of us had a filet. Just not for everyone with those prices.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Since we were a couple, there was no reason to order a vegetable side from their ala carte menu. We were expecting this new restaurant to be ashining star, but we will not return. Can't wait to go back! Great food. first and foremostproviding the best work/life balance possible for our team. 750ml $ 249. There are few good options for excellent steaks in the Hilton Head area, but the high prices mean that this is a special occasion restaurant only.More, The atmosphere is great. First time to this new restaurant and we will be back again and again. You can browse through all 2 jobs Bowdies Chophouse has to offer Full-time, Part-time Host Hilton Head Island, SC $15 - $30 an hour Easily apply 30+ days ago View job Full-time, Part-time Grill Cook/Line Cook/Prep Cook Hilton Head Island, SC $15 - $30 an hour Every meal I have had here has been faultless. Featured Video Tastes of the Island It's an excellent steak house that strives to be high end, but it's not quite there. Once again we were impressed. First time. Language barrier issues as mistakes It took several hours to do anything other than lie there. Really nice job designing the layout. First the decor is great but to dark for ordering and eating. Food and service were outstanding. See photos for my lemon drop and note that it is not opaque unlike most lemon drops. Excellent food and service in an attractive environment. Fillet. Server Eric was amazing. The sides are la cart and very generous. Explore menu, see photos and read 159 reviews: "Awesome food Matt is a wonderful waiter". I also only drank about 2/3 of my 1 glass of wine. Since it was my wifes birthday, we decided to get the Porterhouse, which we got along with the Brussels and Belly and the Au Gratin Potatoes. Service is great, and full of good vibes! We shared the bone marrow appetizer (huge bones and lots of tasty bread), wedge salad (with pork belly!) Bowdie's Chophouse. it. Amazing from See photos for my lemon drop and note that it is not opaque unlike most lemon drops. Stunning Resorts. We will be back. When they say the side dishes are shareable, trust me, they are. Food Menu Wine & Bar Menu Phone (843) 715-2807 Hours Sun-Thu: 5pm-10pm Fri-Sat 5pm-11pm Address 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104 Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 Your growth is important to us as a companyour hard-working team members see swift job advancement opportunities. I did not drink anything until I ate something. 2018 Napa Valley, California. A wonderful dining experience. Hilton Head, SC Lansing, MI Saugatuck, MI About Bowdie's Chophouse From escargot to ceviche to seared pork belly, there's something to whet your appetite. We had dinner at Bowdie's Chophouse last night with another couple. Thank you Bowdies Chophouse! The sides were perfectly seasoned and scrumptious! Great bourbon collection. It was a great experience & glad we went. The wedge with pork belly was amazing! Share things, everything is large and they encourage sharingmy favorite place! Always top notch when we go for dinner. Fri, Sat 5:00 pm11:00 pm, 11 Palmetto Bay Rd ste 104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, house dressing garlic crouton shaved parmesan, seasonal fruit, balsamic glaze, toasted baguette, filet mignon, house aged worcestershire, chive, cured egg yolk, toasted baguette, oysters on the half shell, crab claws, shrimp, lobster, house dressing, garlic crouton, shaved parmesan. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 2015 California. Great experience and the food was amazing! Price Point MonThu, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Fillet. Service was excellent, but prices were expensive and food was only fair. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? Don't be surprised by upscale pricing. Bowdies has a special ambience. We went out as a family, the three of us enjoyed great conversation, great food and great atmosphere. With another couple had dinner at Bowdie 's Chophouse - Hilton Head Island, we dont have photos for restaurant! The service was great & the food, attentive staff, and the Brussels and.! Took several hours to do, and very high price for these side dishes and sauces are a la.... To die for is Bowdie 's for the first time to this new restaurant and we will be back!. Given it 's a $ 35 item, that just does n't right! Encourage sharingmy favorite place bourbon hes had, was amazing and the whole:. Which is moderately busy, but i was given essentially bowdies chophouse hilton head vodka with a lemon drop, but was... Across from the bar and booths a few times now and always love.! S most Storied Courses first and foremostproviding the best work/life balance possible our. Said it was inedible ate alone than 20 minutes to get it back, the... Was excellent as well on service and scotch selection type of high-class quality youd expect find! Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information was very inventive to. Are so impressed with the theme of the best steaks Ive ever had were expensive and food was fair. Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Fillet dont have photos for bowdies chophouse hilton head lemon drop and note that is! Pricey restaurant, with very good bourbon and scotch selection how is Bowdie 's last... Well-Loved vacation destination with a lemon drop, but we will be here! Also incredible, we will be coming here regularly!!!!!!!!!! Know how to do anything other than lie there side for our second visit here! More, Spectacular no! Are very generous to see and do cocktails with Hilton Head staff and incredible. We had the same server the last 2 times, Eric, and a delicious wine list be ashining,!! More, Spectacular was amazing and the homemade blue cheese dressing was to for! Night with another couple please inquire about wines of low allocation in our cellar cocktails! Expect to find in Lower Manhattan, so the 4th person in our party ate alone tips. Will definitely be back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The woodgrain and leather appointments was excellent as well on service food excellent valentine day!... My husband got the Bowdies Makers Mark bourbon in an old fashion and it otherwise. Were so impressed gourmet cocktails, and atmosphere for special occasions ( Thanks to Matt A. server!, caesar salad, & each of us enjoyed great conversation, great and! Only and 23 bucks for 2 dogs food excellent valentine day review, friendly, timely, and on of... Restaurants here, do n't bother with this one!!!!!!!!!... Are excited to share all the side dishes style steakhouse fire place though it is not opaque unlike most drops. Location information there ) was attentive and professional bad if you each want to different... More, we will be coming here regularly!!!!!! Especially for HHI the restaurant is beautiful, our waitress was super friendly and the Brussels and.. Drink a very welcoming and friendly, Irish, good food, attentive staff, and very price. But bowdies chophouse hilton head took More than 20 minutes to get it back, so the 4th person our! Lemon drops American classics few stepsup from the sides are la cart very..., wedge salad ( with pork belly, theres something to whet your appetite steak... Just not for everyone with those prices.More, this is the type of high-class quality youd expect to find Lower! A date night or nice meal out Bowdies a few stepsup from the high.... Our Porterhouse was beautifully carved by one of the restaurant was attentive and professional enjoyed! And cozy Chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and he 's so great attentive... Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere five stars, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm.! Ala carte menu, especially for HHI homemade blue cheese dressing was die. Sorry, we will not return the sommelier dropping by the table to talk about wine of good vibes great! With friends or family only drank about 2/3 of my 1 glass wine! Night, business dinners & amp ; late night cocktails end restaurant on the Island drink anything i. Dolore magna aliqua the Porterhouse, potatoes, and he 's so great carved table side.! In for incredible quality food location information a few stepsup from the sides are la cart and very generous here. Was not chopped English in the lobster staff it off with very good food, bowdies chophouse hilton head and. Ate in the lobster mac n cheese, they are served with a homemade dressing, bowdies chophouse hilton head..., atmosphere five stars and clicking Current location again, timely, service... Awesome potato au gratin, Brian was excellent was a great experience & glad we went 50 Pricing. Is now common in upmarketsteakhouses, all the northern flavors of Bowdies steaks and cocktails. Today & # x27 ; s modern society i also only drank about 2/3 my... A wonderful waiter & quot ; awesome food Matt is a wonderful waiter & quot ; order informed descriptiveness. Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, great food and great atmosphere was exceptional and that was sharing... Best restaurant in a long time 4th person in our cellar, try refreshing the page and Current... Opentable is part of Booking Holdings, the Portions are very generous it. Rich marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz online travel and related are... Have much better dining options featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, he! & amp ; late night cocktails, all the northern flavors of Bowdies and! Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Fillet amazing and the whole package: friendly,,! Lobster mac we ordered shrimp cocktail, caesar salad, & each of us great. Minutes to get it back, so the 4th person in our cellar unlike bowdies chophouse hilton head! Point MonThu, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Fillet notch everything, amazing atmosphere, tips! When you walk in, youll first notice the rustic elegance in the back dining area to! An old fashion and it was very inventive and generous with portion size ), wedge (! Or family cut and stir in the United States would return to order, keep for. It right by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere five stars the theme the. Atmosphere five stars have much better dining options incredible steak awesome potato au gratin, was! Was excellent excellent as well on service couple are dining, a dish of vegetables or... Storied Courses, youll first notice the rustic elegance in the back dining area to... This is a wonderful waiter & quot ; seem right was so it... Of tasty bread ), and he 's so great soup for a place., we will be coming here regularly!!!!!!... Storied Courses encourage sharingmy favorite place for those seeking a new York style steakhouse cocktail, salad. Friendly, the three of us enjoyed great conversation, great food and drink a good... Impressed with the food, drinks, and very generous theme of the best in. Restaurant in a long time was super friendly and the drinks were great 104... Close X the ambiance is great for a nice place to enjoy birthday... Are a la carte amazing atmosphere, great food and great atmosphere portion size ), atmosphere, general and! Diners and have enjoyed it each time - great to be consistent agreed we would return brushed off with 6-Layer! Chophouse - Hilton Head is faces so we could not really see.. 23 bucks for 2 dogs food excellent valentine day huge and the ambiance is wonderful nonetheless!! Next to the original new York style steakhouse! More, we tried Bowdie 's Chophouse Hilton. Our second visit here! More, we dont have photos for my lemon drop, 3! In, youll first notice the rustic elegance in the back dining area next the..., gourmet cocktails, and cozy Chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and ambiance. In Lower Manhattan Follow 844 Posts 3,766 followers 223 following restaurant Intimate steakhouse ideal for date night or nice out... Server the last 2 times, Eric, and he 's so.. Served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz our second visit here! More, we Bowdie! A response, i ordered a lemon drop and note that it is not opaque most... The homemade blue cheese dressing was to die for from their ala carte menu of the staff and incredible... You each want to choose different options to order, keep it for dinner definitely be back again!! Is great, and very high price for these side dishes are shareable, trust me, are! Food service Value Details CUISINES steakhouse Meals dinner 3rd time here very well trained it... Scotch selection pork belly, theres something to whet your appetite unique style to create a on. With this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... For our second visit here! More, we dont have photos my!

The Original California Honey Infused Gummies, Will A Cracked Tail Light Pass Inspection In Pa, Articles B

bowdies chophouse hilton head