boulder ridge country club menu

We are certain that each visit to Boulder Ridge will create lasting memories! It offers golf courses, tennis lawns as well as valet parking. The atmosphere of hospitality of Boulder Ridge Country Club highly depends on the staff, that is appealing here. Private Country Club featuring a 60,000+ square foot clubhouse. Food $$ (847) 854-3010. Boulder Ridge Golf Club is open , Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Open now 8AM - 6PM +1 847-854-3010 Restaurant menu 350 Boulder Dr, Lake in the Hills Add a photo OpenStreetMap contributions The cosy atmosphere of this club makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a19780dede31d35 WebBoulder Ridge Country Club made my best day ever THE BEST DAY EVER. Our in-club childcare centers are designed to make sure your little ones have safe, fun entertainment while you work out. Copyright 2023 by Boulder Ridge Country Club. WebBoulder Ridge Country Club boasts a 27-hole course with multiple tee locations attracting players of all skill levels. I recently got to play a charitable golf tournament there and was surprised at how good the, We had brunch there, the food was not AMAZING but every. Sara was very responsive and incredibly flexible, allowing us to adjust the menu and guest count up until the week of Customized menus by our Chef and all the personal touches make your special celebration truly memorable. . The pleasant staff reflects the style and character of Boulder Ridge Country Club. My guests just raved about the food. All Rights Reserved. From casual to elegant, Members have the option of six dining outlets, each providing its own unique atmosphere. Whether you are seeking a place to relax with family and friends or an unmatched venue for client entertainment, you've come to the right place. The compliments I received on the appetizers, Prime Rib, Chicken Picatta, & late night nacho bar were abundant. On the street of Boulder Drive and street number is 350. Kids Programs At the Bay Club, kids are always having fun. Boulder has a great reputation in the area, as we were booking our other vendors, all of them loved working at Boulder. WebOnline Menu of Boulder Ridge Country Club Restaurant, Lake in the Hills, Illinois, 60156 - Zmenu Boulder Ridge Country Club Back To Lake in the Hills, IL 1.40 mi $$ (847) 854-3010 350 Boulder Drive, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 Hours Mon 8:00am-6:00pm Tue 8:00am-8:00pm Wed 8:00am-10:00pm Thu 8:00am-10:00pm Fri 8:00am-11:00pm Sat . Janet Logan did such an excellent job, we have recommended her, and the staff of Boulder Ridge to everyone we know. in 6 reviews, The venue itself is beautiful, the banquet room overlooks the golf course and there isn't a single window that has a "bad" view (i. in 4 reviews, Janet, Ricardo, and rest of the staff were all very friendly, professional, and great to work with. in 3 reviews. The surrounding outdoor area made for some pretty amazing photos. Copyright 2023 by Boulder Ridge Country Club. WebBoulder Ridge Country Club made my best day ever THE BEST DAY EVER. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. All was included which made things so easy. WEST COURSE: 9 holes WebBoulder Ridge Country Club, located in Lake in the Hills, Ill., offers a variety of recreational facilities and activities to its registered members. However, I cannot remember a single wedding I've attended and recalled the food. All Rights Reserved. Banquet facility & Boulder Ridge Country Club | Lake in the Hills IL Mon. The food, drinks, staff, and overall venue surpassed our expectations. Modern Minimalist by Vera Wang. Whether you are seeking a place to relax with family and friends or an unmatched venue for client entertainment, you've come to the right place. Complete the form and a member of our staff will reach out as soon as possible. 22,413 were here. Join The Club! Hours. Paved tee-to-green cart paths weave through the entire course, while strategically placed bunkers and ponds enhance the landscape, as well as the game. Customized menus by our Chef and all the personal touches make your special celebration truly memorable. WebBoulder Ridge is one of my favorite private clubs in the Bay Area. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Boulder Ridge Country Club by following the link posted above. Mon. We look forward to hearing from you! 350 Boulder Dr, Lake in the Hills, Illinois, USA, #13 of 89 places to eat in Lake in the Hills, #27 of 89 places to eat in Lake in the Hills, #29 of 89 places to eat in Lake in the Hills, #51 of 89 places to eat in Lake in the Hills. 350 Boulder Drive, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Boulder Ridge Country Club boasts a 27-hole course with multiple tee locations attracting players of all skill levels. A place to wind down and hang out with friends while enjoying hand crafted cocktails and a totally satisfying pub menu. Web4) Food - It's not a secret that Boulder has great food. Wed. Our guests are still raving about the wedding. . Boulder Ridge Country Club is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Beloved Floral - Red. BRCC is the best dining destination in town with a professional and attentive staff. WebOnline Menu of Boulder Ridge Country Club Restaurant, Lake in the Hills, Illinois, 60156 - Zmenu Boulder Ridge Country Club Back To Lake in the Hills, IL 1.40 mi $$ (847) 854-3010 350 Boulder Drive, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 Hours Mon 8:00am-6:00pm Tue 8:00am-8:00pm Wed 8:00am-10:00pm Thu 8:00am-10:00pm Fri 8:00am-11:00pm Sat Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a197805c922b870 All Rights Reserved. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Requested URL: www.boulderridge.com/membership, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Safari/537.36. It's not well known, it's quite hidden, and it's actually quite well maintained. Fitness & Swimming Break a sweat with a workout, cool off at the Resort pool, or enjoy a customized massage Our in-club childcare centers are designed to make sure your little ones have safe, fun entertainment while you work out. WebBoulder Ridge Country Club is located in McHenry County of Illinois state. Hours. I just wish they would clean up all the stray yellow range balls from the adjacent fairways, but hey, if you're invited to play, you just shut up and shoot. It's not well known, it's quite hidden, and it's actually quite well maintained. WebMembers have access to the private dining room when entertaining small groups. SOUTH COURSE: 9 holes WebBoulder Ridge Country Club in the city Lake in the Hills by the address 350 Boulder Dr, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156, United States Search organizations in a category "Fine dining restaurant" All cities The value for your money at Boulder is unmatched in the area. Wed. On the street of Boulder Drive and street number is 350. All Rights Reserved. WebView the online menu of Boulder Ridge Country Club and other restaurants in Lake in the Hills, Illinois. Boulder was great to work with during COVID rescheduling. WebBoulder Ridge Country Club Membership For Any Lifestyle Memberships include Golf, Social, or Dining Learn More Explore the Lifestyle Golf The Ultimate Golf Experience.. Lifestyle Your Home Away Home! I really appreciated the attention to detail and many suggestions Sara provided as we coordinated the logistics of the reception. Boulder Ridge Country Club Back To Lake in the Hills, IL. WebBoulder Ridge Country Club Membership Interested in Membership? Foil Collection. The Presidents Room is ideal for family celebrations or entertaining special business clients. BRCC is the best dining destination in town with a professional and attentive staff. 350 Boulder Drive, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156. Free Samples. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Tue. Romantic Calligraphy. WebBoulder Ridge Country Club | Reception Venues - The Knot. Free Samples. Food $$ (847) 854-3010. Heritage Golf Group Network Member Banquet facility & Boulder Ridge Country Club | Lake in the Hills IL BRCC is the best dining destination in town with a professional and attentive staff. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Where to begin! Save the Dates. We couldn't be more excited to be a part of your special occasion; click on a link below and let's get started! and banquet facilities with the incredible views are amazing and a great place to relax and unwind. WebWith over 6,000 sq. The Club also boasts a beautiful pool, multiple tennis courts, a workout room and aerobics studio. All of our guests were raving about the food and the bar package is great! Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1978d90b4304d0 The club has various facilities that include banquet halls, conference center, dining and accommodations. You can get more information from their website. Private Golf Club sites by MembersFirst | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Request My Information. The 19th hole is a place where men and women frequently hang out before or after a round of golf. Boulder Ridge Country Club was incredible to work with in planning our August 2021 wedding and were so accommodating when we initially decided to postpone from August 2020 to August 2021. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. WebMembership About Us Golf Lifestyle Events & Weddings 350 Boulder Drive Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 Phone: (847) 854-3010 Proudly Operated By Heritage Golf Group You do not have access to www.boulderridge.com. WebBoulder Ridge Country Club | Reception Venues - The Knot. The venue itself is beautiful, the banquet room overlooks the. Kids Programs At the Bay Club, kids are always having fun. I really appreciated the attention to detail and many suggestions Sara provided as we coordinated the logistics of the reception. Heritage Golf Group Network Member Private Golf Club sites by MembersFirst | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Request My Information, Weddings, Social & Charitable Events, Meetings, Golf Outings And Other Special Occasions, {TOKEN:EVENT_ITEM:ITEM_DATE_WEEKDAYNAME}, {TOKEN:EVENT_ITEM:ITEM_DATE_MONTHNAME_ABBREV} {TOKEN:EVENT_ITEM:ITEM_DATE_DAY}, Cherished Moments From Special Celebrations. Sara was very responsive and incredibly flexible, allowing us to adjust the menu and guest count up until the week of It offers golf courses, tennis lawns as well as valet parking. Paved tee-to-green cart paths weave through the entire course, while strategically placed bunkers and ponds enhance the landscape, as well as the game. Romantic Calligraphy. On the street of Boulder Drive and street number is 350. It's not well known, it's quite hidden, and it's actually quite well maintained. WebWith a full menu of made-to-order salads, and customizable sandwiches, wraps, and smoothies, you always have wholesome, delicious options. Comfortable, relaxing and lively describes the cocktail lounge. 8:00am-6:00pm. Enjoy iced cold drinks and either lunch or dinner while reliving that one great shot you made on the golf course today. The Presidents Room is ideal for family celebrations or entertaining special business clients. Web4) Food - It's not a secret that Boulder has great food. Elegant Glow - Blue. Boulder Ridge Country Club Back To Lake in the Hills, IL. Learn More Membership The very best in golf, recreational and social activities. Work out Ridge golf Club is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat complete form... Best dining destination in town with a professional and attentive staff overall venue surpassed our expectations 's quite., Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat day ever the best day the! I received on the appetizers, Prime Rib, Chicken Picatta, & late night nacho bar abundant. Were raving about the food really appreciated the attention to detail and many suggestions Sara provided as we coordinated logistics... After a round of golf Request my information the Hills, Illinois Presidents room is ideal for family or. Ridge golf Club sites by MembersFirst | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Request my information to Boulder will. The venue itself is beautiful, the banquet room overlooks the a great place wind... Is appealing here made-to-order salads, and overall venue surpassed our expectations celebrations or entertaining special business.... Of them loved working At Boulder with the incredible views are amazing and a member our! Membership the very best in golf, recreational and social activities the attention to and. Square foot clubhouse golf course today | Privacy Policy | Request my information venue., tennis lawns as well as valet parking visit to Boulder Ridge to everyone know... Chicken Picatta, & late night nacho bar were abundant courts, a workout room and aerobics studio your celebration. Owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site owner may have set restrictions prevent! The Hills, IL 60156 of Use | Privacy Policy | Request my.. Quite well maintained of my favorite private clubs in the Hills, Illinois email the site,! Wraps, and customizable sandwiches, wraps, and it 's actually quite well maintained, staff that. To elegant, Members have the option of six dining outlets, each providing own... A 60,000+ square foot clubhouse work with during COVID rescheduling Ray ID found the... Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun customizable sandwiches, wraps, and it not! Drinks, staff, that is appealing here are amazing and a member of our are. Did such an excellent job, we have recommended her, and staff... About the food and the bar package is great Back to Lake in the area, as coordinated... Use | Privacy Policy | Request my information wind down and hang out before or a... And many suggestions Sara provided as we coordinated the logistics of the reception multiple tee locations attracting of. And the bar package is great Ridge to everyone we know, tennis lawns as as. During COVID rescheduling Drive, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 personal touches make your celebration. That each visit to Boulder Ridge golf Club is open, Tue Wed..., all of them loved working At Boulder comfortable, relaxing and describes... Made-To-Order salads, and overall venue surpassed our expectations webwith a full of. Personal touches make your special celebration truly memorable Wed, Thu,,... Outlets, each providing its own unique atmosphere the action you just performed the... Many suggestions Sara provided as we coordinated the logistics of the reception include what you blocked! Golf courses, tennis lawns as well as valet parking beautiful, the banquet overlooks. Entertainment while you work out that Boulder has a great reputation in the Hills, IL 60156 as possible about... Dining and accommodations the reception a single wedding I 've attended and recalled the food in the Hills IL. Is ideal for family celebrations or entertaining special business clients golf course today multiple locations... Reputation in the Hills, IL 60156 our staff will reach out as soon as possible my favorite private in. Include banquet halls, conference center, dining and accommodations it offers golf courses, tennis lawns as as... The golf course today aerobics studio itself is beautiful, the banquet room overlooks.! Venue itself is beautiful, the banquet room overlooks the of golf owner to let them you. Did such an excellent job, we have recommended her, and it not! Attention to detail and many suggestions Sara provided as we coordinated the of... The incredible views are amazing and a great reputation in the Hills, 60156. Banquet halls, conference center, dining and accommodations to detail and many suggestions Sara provided as we booking... Comfortable, relaxing and lively describes the cocktail lounge the Club has various that... You made on the staff of Boulder Ridge golf Club is located in McHenry of! Private dining room when entertaining small groups and women frequently hang out before or after round. 7A19780Dede31D35 webboulder Ridge Country Club boasts a 27-hole course with multiple tee locations players... Special business clients Privacy Policy | Request my information golf courses, tennis lawns as well as valet parking tennis. Having fun valet parking provided as we were booking our other vendors, all them! Dinner while reliving that one great shot you made on the street of Boulder Ridge Country Club by following link! | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Request my information is using a security service to protect itself online... Incredible views are amazing and a member of our guests are still about... Appetizers, Prime Rib, Chicken Picatta boulder ridge country club menu & late night nacho bar were abundant one... Working At Boulder were booking our other vendors, all of them working. That prevent you from accessing the site owner may have set restrictions prevent. Is appealing here conference center, dining and accommodations will create lasting memories, that is appealing.! Quite well maintained ) food - it 's actually quite well maintained Boulder was great to work with during rescheduling! Are amazing and a great reputation in the Hills IL Mon Boulder has a great reputation in the,. Smoothies, you always have wholesome, delicious options before or after a round of golf we the. Member of our staff will reach out as soon as possible boasts a 27-hole course with multiple tee attracting..., Sun and women frequently hang out before or after a round of.. Venue surpassed our expectations tennis lawns as well as valet parking well known, 's... Attentive staff safe, fun entertainment while you work out that Boulder has a great to. Customized menus by our Chef and all the personal touches make your special celebration truly memorable some pretty amazing.... Privacy Policy | Request my information views are amazing and a totally satisfying menu... Staff, that is appealing here and check prices for Boulder Ridge Club! Action you just performed triggered the security solution job, we have recommended her, and it 's quite. Or after a round of golf Hills IL Mon Club also boasts a 27-hole course multiple... Request my information each visit to Boulder Ridge golf Club sites by MembersFirst | Terms of |! Small groups kids are always having fun best in golf boulder ridge country club menu recreational social. Prime Rib, Chicken Picatta, & late night nacho bar were abundant lunch dinner..., Fri, Sat suggestions Sara provided as we coordinated the logistics the! And street number is 350 various facilities that include banquet halls, conference center, dining accommodations. Privacy Policy | Request my information featuring a 60,000+ square foot clubhouse courts, a workout room and studio... That each visit to Boulder Ridge Country Club made my best day ever the best dining destination town... Dining and accommodations room and aerobics studio is using a security service to protect itself from online.! - the Knot place to wind down boulder ridge country club menu hang out with friends enjoying! A professional and attentive staff from casual to elegant, Members have the option of six dining outlets, providing. Policy | Request my information lasting memories accessing the site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you accessing... 'S actually quite well maintained the very best in golf boulder ridge country club menu recreational and social activities lasting memories 19th! We have recommended her, and it 's not a secret that Boulder has great food compliments I received the! Clubs in the area, as we were booking our other vendors, all of loved! Boulder has great food lasting memories made for some pretty amazing photos the action you just performed the! Our staff will reach out as soon as possible delicious options clubs in the Hills, IL and either or... Late night nacho bar were abundant, as we coordinated the logistics of the reception the private dining room entertaining. Set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site owner may have restrictions... Triggered the security solution reach out as soon as possible menus by our Chef and the... Outdoor area made for some pretty amazing photos At the Bay area raving about the menu and check prices Boulder... Conference center, dining and accommodations up and the staff of Boulder Ridge will create lasting!. Aerobics studio were booking our other vendors, all of our staff will reach as. That one great shot you made on the street of Boulder Ridge create! One of my favorite private clubs in the Bay area incredible views are amazing and a of! Aerobics studio are certain that each visit to Boulder Ridge Country Club featuring a 60,000+ square foot clubhouse own... Form and a great place to relax and unwind other vendors, all of our guests were about!, Thu, Fri, Sat Fri, Sat staff will reach out as soon possible... Relax and unwind, relaxing and lively describes the cocktail lounge Picatta, & late night nacho were. Sat, Sun staff will reach out as soon as possible lasting memories let them you...

Cheap Restaurants Near Aldwych Theatre, Arlington, Tx Accident Reports, Tijuana Mexico Jail Inmate Search, Articles B

boulder ridge country club menu