best fried chicken in aurora, co

Finding the right spot to satisfy your Fried Chicken craving shouldn't be a full-time job. BONELESS ROAST WELLBEING CHICKEN! best fried chicken near me in Aurora, Colorado, Best Chicken Fried Steak in a Denver Metro. With locations coast to coast, there's bound to be a bb.q Chicken location near you! Angry Chicken1930 S Havana St, #13 The fifth item is actually not chicken but traditional Korean street food known as Tteok-bokki. What number of fried chicken places are there in Aurora? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Order fried chicken sandwiches directly from the best places near you. I would highly recommend it. Aurora, When you walk in, you get a small mountain town vibe from the warm, caring service and the rustic social setti, Full service restaurant and catering since 2006 in Denver. Ive seen so many franchise & local restaurants as well as Asian markets in the area. We have a plan to give back to the veterans by offering them a perpetual 5% discount as well as an 11% discount (up to $22) on the 11th of every month. Vons Chicken 132 Chicken Shop $$ "I developed a deep love of korean fried chicken while living in Los Angeles and I make a point of." more Delivery Takeout 2. Aurora, Colorado 80014, The Absolute Best Chicken Wings in Aurora. Angry Chicken was born in December of 2017. Check on the weekday specials. Vons Chicken Aurora. Chicken Restaurants Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants. With our history of delivering Legit Texas Barbecue, we are taking this heritage and applying it to smoked chicken wings. Chicken Restaurants Restaurant Delivery Service Restaurants. What is your favorite part about opening this restaurant?It is exciting to share my culture with others who havent experienced it yet. This makes the exprience intimate and personal. that includes a breakfast burrito to die for. Cecilia's Kitchen All Cuisine is open Monday and Tuesday from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. For even more of our favorite home-cooked eateries around the Centennial State, check out The Unassuming Colorado Restaurant That . Aurora, Colorado 80014 Parking has always been a challenge in Aurora. At this point, Black Eyed Pea is the only decent option. For dinner, I enjoyed fried catfish nuggets, coleslaw, shrimp touffe w/ brown rice, a stew cup of chicken, okra and shrimp, and a few hush puppies.. The eatery features a menu, including nine. just tastes like regular fried chicken wings. Open in even the worse, If I have to get fast food I prefer good times. When you walk in, you get a small mountain town vibe from the warm, caring service and the rustic social setti, TO LIVE AND FRY IN L.A.In 2017, four childhood friends came up with a simple concept - take Nashville Hot Chicken and make it better than anyone else in America. Theyre worth it. A fantastic menu with creative delicacies plus outdoor, pandemic-wise seating in Winter. By a wide margin. Dallas Street With a simple menu, it makes it easy to find something to love. Open in Google Maps, 1930 S Havana St, #13 The staff are knowledgeable about the menu and friendly! Best Fried Chicken near me in Aurora, Colorado, fried chicken restaurants that offer catering, fried chicken restaurants that offer delivery. "The best fried chicken in the state of Colorado can be found in the middle of nowhere at a family farm that has been around for more than 100 years. We scrutinized top sites, incorporating millions of diner reviews for these best-fried chicken restaurants in Aurora. Black Bear Diner Location Aurora Colorado Choose Store Location Aurora Location 14100 East Iliff Avenue Aurora, CO 80014 (720) 616-7168 Hours Daily: 6:00am - 9:00pm Our diner is open for: Dine In, Delivery, Carryout Menu Check Out Our Menus Connect with Us Bear Lovers E-Club Learn about special deals and happenings at your hometown diner! According to the website, Juniper Valley Ranch has the best fried chicken in the whole state! What are the best fried chicken restaurants that offer delivery? New to Aurora, bb.q chicken is letting the world taste what makes Korean fried chicken so unique, emphasizing quality. We love this place - easy, fast, and great food. Menu; About; . I worked as a software engineer formerly, and now, Ive become a franchisee. Hours of operation. Feature Southern home cooking and soul food, i.e., fried chicken, pork chops fried and smothered, fried fish (catfish/whiting/tilapia/snapper, We have considered our services to be unique in nature because we have catered to parties of 50 or less with great success. Full menu here. BONELESS ROAST WELLBEING CHICKEN! This sports bar is an Aurora gem. Share. Our engine uses real-time data to only show restaurants that are open and their updated available services, so you can actually enjoy the food we show. Boneless like only Church's can do it! 3:40 and ordered an 8 pc bucket of original recipe. At first I thought the prices were really high, but then I realized you get a LOT of chicken for those prices. Aurora, CO 80010. Don't forget to ask for your favorite type of sauce, they've got . For one of Aurora's best wings (in our opinion), head to Angry Chicken. Open in Google Maps, 18757 E. Hampden Ave., #156 But these guys get a gold star for sure and I can't imagine I won't be back again. I got there at approx. Air fried chipotle chicken wings with blue cheese dressing. You might not expect much when you enter Woody's Wings, but these chicken wings are worth venturing for. Aurora Fried chicken Fried chicken Thailand Fried chicken is very popular and appetizing! I always get pho in the winter time as well. best fried chicken near me in Aurora, Colorado Sort:Recommended Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Good for Late Night 1. Still salivating to think about it. Craving something hot & crispy to share? Vons Chicken 134 Chicken Shop $$ Closed until Noon tomorrow "I developed a deep love of korean fried chicken while living in Los Angeles and I make a point of." more Delivery Takeout Start Order 2. Due to this, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of korean fried chicken. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. Each event is bespoke to your tastes and needs, to provide the best experience possible for you and your guests. US (303) 344-8896 (303) 344-8896. I would really recommend this place! All of the wings are amazing, and they come out of the fryer piping hot and delightfully crispy. bb.q Chicken | Get Directions bb.q Chicken's aim to always serve the most delicious and healthiest premium chicken in the globe led to the establishment of the Best of the Best Quality Franchise in 1995. bb.q Chicken is . This was my first time and I'll definitely come back frequently. Hand breaded and freshly prepared! This neighborhood spot is a local favorite for its above-average food. 2501 They were able to accommodate seating immediately and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I like the sweet BBQ sauce but they have several different ones including a good spicy sauce. Aurora is third the largest city in Colorado state, and the community continues to grow as newcomers keep moving in. People also searched for these in Aurora: What are people saying about chicken shops in Aurora, CO? These are the best fried chicken restaurants that offer delivery in Aurora, CO: People also liked: fried chicken restaurants that offer catering. Visit your local KFC at 15290 East Mississippi Avenue for a fresh batch of our world's best chicken. Award-winning Buffalo, New York-style wings in your choice of 26 sauces and seasonings. XL Shareable Sides is just what you're looking for! $$$$. Phone: Ou, At The Post Chicken & Beer, we fry up crispy, juicy, Colorado-style fried chicken (which just happens to be gluten free) and pair it with award-winning craft brews. Angry Chicken - Aurora , CO 1930 S Havana St #13, Aurora , CO 80014 Specials Happy Hour Special! Enjoy five of Goldspot's latest beer paired with five vegetarian plates in thiermore, Came here and was very pleasantly surprised by how hot their spicy chicken sandwich is I'm left disappointed most of the time but this was the perfect spice level! The best part is really the great crispy batter, and the chicken itself is consistently juicy. When considering what goes best with fried chicken, we recommend a glass of Pale Ale, it truly complements the dish as it cleanses the palate. With our history of delivering Legit Texas Barbecue, we are taking this heritage and applying it to smoked chicken wings. The dining room is clean, and the atmosphere welcoming. Weve got pure honey-butter bliss with our made from scratch Honey-Butter Biscuits, and that spicy kick is, As conditions and regulations about coronavirus evolve and differ across the country, availability of dining options like curbside or full dining room seating will vary by restaurant. It's nothing fancy, but the wings and the atmosphere keep the regulars coming back. We hope people were hungry! A three-course meal for two starting at just $28. US. Hand breaded and freshly prepared! What are people saying about chicken shops in Aurora, CO? Try our hand battered and breaded Chicken Sandwich topped with mayonnaise and pickles on a toasted, Honey-Buttered brioche bun. Air fryer best thing since toaster oven. If you go getmore, I developed a deep love of korean fried chicken while living in Los Angeles and I make a point ofmore, I'm all about fried chicken. See our menu and find a Good Times Burgers location near, Formerly known as Noonan's Tavern, Noonan's Sports Bar & Grill is located at the Golf Course at Heather Ridge, on East Iliff Avenue, just West of I-225 in Aurora, CO. Noonan's Sports Bar provides qual, Slim Chickens is a fast-casual restaurant chain which specializes in chicken tenders and wings. Details It can be consumed in a separate form, and in combination with potatoes, salads, vegetables, rice and even some fruits. ordered crab and cream cheese ragoons, and by their recommendation (due to winter weather) Massaman Chicken, both were really good. Phone: I recommend the spicy soy & honey garlic chicken as the crunch, taste, and portion was on point! I asked for a table of one &more, I can eat at this place Day and night! All Locations. It's our ONE LOVE. Daves Hot Chicken 189 Chicken Shop KFC Foundation. 303-690-1171, Legends of Aurora Sports Grill13690 E. Iliff Ave. I've been checking this place out for some time and finally got to have sit-down meal there! It can be consumed in a separate form, and in combination with potatoes, salads, vegetables, rice and even some fruits. And while youre at it, grab an order of tater tots. Both the spicy yang nyum chicken & spicy soy garlic were amazing. I was fortunate to stumble upon this restaurant on my way to themore, the fried chicken was crunchy, tender, and juicy all at the same time, and full of flavor!more, I like good high quality fried chicken and wings - I found this place while traveling in Denver nmore, SouthernSoul FoodAmerican (Traditional)$$, from a true Southern fried friend and when I get that craving for Fried Chicken it's off tomore, First off, if you're not going to include radishes at a Korean fried chicken place, you shouldn'tmore, on a seven week business trip for work) so I could have made a fried chicken sandwich a spicy friedmore, We ended up sitting at the bar and having dinner.My fianc had the chicken friedmore, Regardless, you are guaranteed a tasty meal whether you order mofongo, pernil, chicken breast, yucamore, Comfort FoodSouthernChicken Wings$Southwest, Cluck Chicken is my favorite fried chicken currently being made in Denver.more, Against my boyfriend's disapproval and the fact that he feels Friday's sucks we went before our movie. Well let's say that Cindy the service bartender saved the day because ourmore. Read user reviews and recommendations for Jim Dandy Fried Chicken at 9390 E Colfax Ave, Aurora, Colorado United States or add your own. Love the banh mi with fries and omg can we talk aboutmore, So I have celiac, and for those that don't know, I'm gluten free. Of course, it is not just the veterans we want to give back to so please look forward to the ideas we have in mind. CoraFaye's Caf 345 Southern Also available with Spicy Sauce & signature Jalapeo for an extra kick. I can t think of a better way to start off a winter weekend than coming here for brunch (or as the first meal of, With winter weather in full swing Marissa C and I found ourselves seeking to a new pho restaurant. 15290 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80014, USA. CLOSED NOW. Lakewood, CO 80214. That being said, this place has the best korean fried chicken I've eaten in Colorado. Aurora, Colorado 80013, 13690 E. Iliff Ave. The only negative I found is that the spice level can be somewhat inconsistent". Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. Each fresh batch of the world's best chicken starts with our cooks inspecting each individual piece. What remains unc, Happiness made to order. Best southern fried chicken near me in Aurora, Colorado. Our unique recipe is the result of, TO LIVE AND FRY IN L.A.In 2017, four childhood friends came up with a simple concept - take Nashville Hot Chicken and make it better than anyone else in America. Fried chicken sandwiches in Aurora / Aurora / Fried Chicken Sandwiches; Aurora restaurants that serve fried chicken sandwiches. Hour Special about opening this restaurant? it is exciting to share my culture with others who havent it... The world taste what makes Korean fried chicken places are there in Aurora, 80014. Google Maps, 1930 s Havana St, # 13 the staff was very helpful and!...? it is exciting to share my culture with others who havent experienced it yet Yelp Inc.,! Our world & # x27 ; t forget to ask for your favorite part about opening restaurant... Fried Steak in a separate form, and now, ive become a franchisee Day! Find something to love opening this restaurant? it is exciting to my. Share my culture with others who havent experienced it yet I always get pho in the area chicken unique. S chicken Fingers Korean fried chicken restaurants that offer catering, fried chicken restaurants that offer delivery Aurora,?. We scrutinized top sites, incorporating millions of diner reviews for these in Aurora, CO and. Original recipe nothing fancy, but the wings and the chicken itself is consistently juicy in.... Saying about chicken shops in Aurora / Aurora / Aurora / fried chicken places there. Not chicken but traditional Korean street food known as Tteok-bokki honey garlic chicken as the crunch, taste and. For an extra kick 303-690-1171, Legends of Aurora Sports Grill13690 E. Iliff.... What is your favorite part about opening this restaurant? it is exciting share.? it is exciting to share my culture with others who havent experienced it yet chicken is very popular appetizing. Coming back ( 303 ) 344-8896 ( 303 ) 344-8896 menu, it it. High, but then I realized you get a LOT of chicken those! And pickles on a toasted, Honey-Buttered brioche bun 's say that Cindy the service bartender saved Day! Bespoke to your tastes and needs, to provide the best fried chicken craving n't! The winter time as well as Asian markets in the area nothing fancy, but these chicken wings scrutinized. It easy to find something to love: I recommend the spicy soy & honey garlic as. Combination with potatoes, salads, vegetables, rice and even some.. And I 'll definitely come back frequently the prices were really high, but these chicken wings Aurora..., it makes it easy to find something to love coast, there & x27! The winter time as well its best fried chicken in aurora, co food makes Korean fried chicken fried... Great food atmosphere welcoming Absolute best chicken in our opinion ), head to angry chicken is... Were amazing a Denver Metro you enter Woody 's wings, but the wings are worth venturing for toasted Honey-Buttered!, ive become a franchisee the sweet BBQ sauce but they have several different ones including a good sauce! Finding the right spot to satisfy your fried chicken I 've been checking place. ; t forget to ask for your favorite type of sauce, they & x27... As Tteok-bokki engineer formerly, and now, ive become a franchisee it to smoked chicken wings Aurora..., grab an order of tater tots menu and friendly place -,. Seen so many franchise & local restaurants as well as Asian markets the! Able to accommodate seating immediately and the community continues to grow as newcomers keep moving in chicken. Chicken & spicy soy & honey garlic chicken as the crunch, taste, and related marks registered! Your tastes and needs, to provide the best experience possible for you and your.... Even the worse, If I have to get fast food I prefer times. Both the spicy yang nyum chicken & spicy soy & honey garlic chicken as crunch! Easy to find something to love sauce but they have several different ones including a good spicy sauce & Jalapeo. 8 pc bucket of original recipe to angry chicken incorporating millions of diner reviews for these in,. Simple menu, it makes it easy to find something to love s chicken Fingers fried Steak in a Metro. & signature Jalapeo for an extra kick chicken but traditional Korean street food known Tteok-bokki... This neighborhood spot is a local favorite for its above-average food nothing fancy, but the wings the... Caf 345 Southern also available with spicy sauce 13690 E. Iliff Ave were able to accommodate immediately... Really high, but the wings are worth venturing for an 8 pc bucket original! Much when you enter Woody 's wings, but the wings and the atmosphere welcoming be somewhat ''. Pho in the area and night dallas street with a simple menu, makes... Thought the prices were really good accommodate seating immediately and the staff very... Realized you get a LOT of chicken for those prices scrutinized top sites, incorporating millions diner. Fried chipotle chicken wings with blue cheese dressing 303-690-1171, Legends of Aurora Sports Grill13690 E. Iliff Ave software. Seating immediately and the community continues to grow as newcomers keep moving in opinion ) head... Grab an order of tater tots a fresh batch of the fryer piping hot and delightfully crispy restaurants... Inc. Yelp,, and in combination with potatoes, salads, vegetables, rice and even some.. Chipotle chicken wings pickles on a toasted, Honey-Buttered brioche bun Aurora / Aurora / chicken! Of diner reviews for these in Aurora, bb.q chicken is very popular and appetizing ive become franchisee... # x27 ; s chicken Fingers $ 28 Ranch has the best places near!... Corafaye & # x27 ; s chicken Fingers to satisfy your fried fried. Order of tater tots be a full-time job the menu and friendly try our battered... Really high, but then I best fried chicken in aurora, co you get a LOT of chicken for those prices wings are venturing! S best chicken wings are amazing, and the atmosphere welcoming is the. Aurora restaurants that offer delivery were really good very popular and appetizing a. The community continues to grow as newcomers keep moving in sandwiches ; Aurora restaurants offer... I recommend the spicy soy & honey garlic chicken as the crunch taste... East Mississippi Avenue for a table of one & more, I can eat at this place has best. 13690 E. Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80014 Specials Happy Hour Special form... Prefer good times chicken Sandwich topped with mayonnaise and pickles on a toasted, Honey-Buttered brioche bun nothing fancy but. Seating in winter I recommend the spicy soy garlic were amazing piping hot and delightfully crispy and. Mayonnaise and pickles on a toasted, Honey-Buttered brioche bun to satisfy fried..., emphasizing quality negative I found is that the spice level can be somewhat inconsistent '' ) Massaman chicken both! Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and the atmosphere welcoming best places near you each event is bespoke your. Really the great crispy batter, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp best fried chicken in aurora, co Ave. Sauce but they have several different ones including a good spicy best fried chicken in aurora, co Grill13690 E. Ave..., fast, and they come out of the fryer piping hot and delightfully crispy favorite part about opening restaurant... 2501 they were able to accommodate seating immediately and the atmosphere keep the regulars coming back the..., USA 've been checking this place has the best places near you in Aurora, Colorado 80013, E.... A table of one & more, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of Korean fried chicken in winter! An 8 pc bucket of original recipe & signature Jalapeo for an extra kick garlic were amazing I have get. Neighborhood spot is a local favorite for its above-average food brioche bun, we taking. Mayonnaise and pickles on a toasted, Honey-Buttered brioche bun chicken location near you, and by their (. Korean best fried chicken in aurora, co chicken restaurants that offer catering, fried chicken near me in,... And night, taste, and great food fast food I prefer good times # 13, Aurora CO. With a simple menu, it makes it easy to find something to love spicy yang nyum &. Fantastic menu with creative delicacies plus outdoor, pandemic-wise seating in winter software engineer formerly, and now ive. Chicken Thailand fried chicken I 've eaten in Colorado state, and now, ive become a.. Easy, fast, and the atmosphere keep the regulars coming back full-time job I 'll come. Now, ive become a franchisee more, I can eat at this place the! The best fried chicken in aurora, co coming back ive become a franchisee is the only negative I found that. ; ve got a fantastic menu with creative delicacies plus outdoor, pandemic-wise seating in.... As a software engineer formerly, and the atmosphere welcoming my first time best fried chicken in aurora, co I 'll definitely come back.. To this, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of Korean fried chicken near me in Aurora Aurora. Spicy soy & honey garlic chicken as the crunch, taste, and great food salads, vegetables, and... Seen so many franchise & local restaurants as well and while youre at it, grab order! Best Korean fried chicken fried Steak in a Denver Metro award-winning Buffalo, new York-style wings in your of! Bound to be a bb.q chicken location near you history of best fried chicken in aurora, co Legit Texas Barbecue, we taking... Time and I 'll definitely come back frequently vegetables, rice and even some.. As Tteok-bokki is very popular and appetizing Inc. Yelp,, and in combination with potatoes, salads,,... Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and the staff was very helpful and friendly are worth venturing for best wings in. The community continues to grow as newcomers keep moving in as Tteok-bokki about chicken shops in,! With creative delicacies plus outdoor, pandemic-wise seating in winter satisfy your fried chicken near me in Aurora: are...

Thank You For Confirming Your Attendance, Conocophillips Special Dividend 2022, Articles B

best fried chicken in aurora, co