suddenlink equipment return locations

Check out what you can expect for most plans: Free HBO Max from three to 12 months (excludes Fiber Internet 100 plan)Free Wi-Fi extender and free installation ($99 value) with some plansVisa prepaid cards valued from $50 to $200 depending on your plan (excludes Fiber Internet 100 plan)12 months of Optimum Mobile for $5Up to $30 in savings off your monthly bill with the Affordability Connectivity Plan if you qualify. Should I rent a router/modem from Suddenlink? See below.). Prepare your shipment. We earn a commission from partner links on Forbes Home. A link has directed you to this review. The length of time for this perk ranges from three to 12 months, depending on your SuddenLink plans in the table below. I would not recommend this ISP company to anyone as they lie to you and do not fall for giving your credit card number for monthly auto pay. Take your complaint beyond customer service and get a real resolution. I have spent so much time on the phone and chat with Suddenlink, and they can do NOTHING. If you have a reason to keep the equipment because you or your department has a separate arrangement with . We verified pricing and speeds for service in White Plains, NY. For help packing or creating a shipping label, visit a FedEx Office, FedEx Office at Walmart, FedEx Authorized Ship Center, Office Depot or Office Max. July 6th we called and they said the house did not have service to it so they were sending a technician out to run the lines to the house. I requested a fraud investigation into this matter and received a credit after they contacted Suddenlink about the charge, then next month got a bill from my credit card company again $100.00 charge and repeated the fraud again for the next month and again received a credit. Instead of sending your equipment via post, if there is a store nearby, dropping it, there is an option too. Create a custom 'MyMap' for your favorite places near or far to share your local knowledge and tell a richer story. You call them to cancel your service but won't cancel your service until you bring in the equipment! Y'all didn't help me out at all it literally took me 2 weeks just to get the equipment returned because y'all didn't want to go pick up the equipment knowing i live 3 hours away. This means SuddenLink doesnt charge an early termination penalty because there is no contract. The results integrate your real-time location, the distance, coupon discount. Please feel free to reach back out to us directly at BrandReviews@alticeusa.com and include her full address or account number. Antennas Satellite Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service Satellite Equipment & Systems. Termination date set up for a month after the equipment was return. I had to call back to the billing and wasted another half hour to get a supervisor to credit the charges, then another 20 min back to retention to cancel the services. Your insight helps, and well do our best to improve your experience. If you still find yourself on the receiving end of bogus equipment return fees or the company is making it next to impossible for you to send back your rented equipment, we can help. Reach out to customer service if that doesnt work. Internet 1 Gig. That's fine but if you get in to return your equipment just 1 day after your billing cycle starts you will be charged for an entire month of service you don't use! s u d d e n L i n k-New Customer Activations, s u d d e n L i n k-Residential New Sales, s u d d e n L i n k-New Service Activations, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Satellite Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service. ", Phone calls suddenly drop, no one called me, no one emailed me back. Read on for more information about how Suddenlink customer service compares to other TV and internet providers, plus answers to your tech questions and how to pay your Suddenlink bill. If you do a lot of online gaming and simultaneous video streaming, the 1 Gig plan with a 940 Mbps download speed is the best option. To be eligible for a return, the original receipt or a copy of the order confirmation email is required. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Why should you choose Allconnect? YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Contact a location near you for products or services. Enter ZIP code or city, state as well. Pricing, terms and offers subject to change and discontinuance without notice. i will do my best to get my order number from it: GSUNC002Y000U19 my parcel number is: BG2207071387585 My purchase date is: 07 . . Can I rent a router/modem from Suddenlink? Where? I have many things running out of my house and I know ISP (Internet Service Providers) block ports on their firewall for home users account. If you dont want to pay this fee you always have the option of buying equipment on your own and using that with your service. Provides an online listing ofthe pre-designated satellite equipment return locations of UIIAEquipment Providers in accordance withSection E.1.b. I agree to receive the Forbes Advisor newsletter via e-mail. Phone call from Suddenlink said I need a label to return equipment. Overtime fee: $250/30 minutes billing. Based on the equipment replacement fees Suddenlink charges, the modem is worth, . Say "Home" or press 1. But we weren't informed, and we didn't sign any ennoblement. Listen to mine, customer service is pessimal. Once you enter your location on Google Maps in coupon site, you will get the best results according to your content. One to two DAYS? Open Google Maps on your computer or APP, just type an address or name of a place . Optimum currently only allows customers to cancel their internet and television service over the phone. Suddenlink agreed to credit the charges for the second time that I could not dispute with customer service. Whether you do business in Louisiana or Laos, weve got you covered with comprehensive, reliable data. Pay with a credit card, no account required. Does Optimum charge an early termination fee? Enter a location to find a nearby suddenlink stores. com) to discuss with us, Please follow this format for the subject: [BIG Pattern Confirmation] date-show start time-orderer's name-your name. Along with internet and TV options, Suddenlink offers mobile services through its parent company, Altice USA. Reset Apply. How Long Suddenlink Gives You to Return Equipment. She also has hosted videos on DIY home tips and solutions and launched multiple home improvement review boards staffed with licensed pros. Allconnects online comparison tool makes it easy to shop for the best internet plans and best television plans and find the best one for you. When you enter the location of suddenlink stores, we'll show you the best results with shortest distance, high score or maximum search volume. It is a scamanyone that this happened to needs to report it to the FCC, Suddenlink's Corporate Office - Altice, and even the AG's office in your statethis is a total scam. (But you still wont own them!) Got a question about this activity? Read different reviews before you buy equipment and make sure what you get is compatible with your current internet provider and package. So this contract either ceased, once you agree to terminate it or cancel it. Deliver great customer experiences with accurate wait times and routes that are optimized based on real-time traffic conditions. Thinking now I don't owe any money. That is when the real fun began, impossible to talk to the same person twice, the one that said, "Call me if you have any issues," they pass you around, they assure you, they all say the same, "our policy states.." "Why do you think I started calling so soon, to find out about your policy, why do I want to pay for a whole extra month when I'm no longer on the same state and phone and internet services were cancelled? The company will be expanding its services in August 2022 to include many Optimum coverage areas, including the Northeast. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Check your inbox and stay tuned for deals, news and more. Unit H. New Bern, NC 28562. I WILL NEVER USE SUDDENLINK AGAIN AND IM REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB AND MAKING SURE EVERYONE I KNOW THAT THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE! I was put on hold for about 20 minutes, she came back on the phone, said she talked to a supervisor and I should not be receiving a bill at all. From 18:01, an overtime fee of half an hour will be charged. Well need to wait and see what unfolds with SuddenLinks new partnership with Optimum. Unfortunately, currently in these locations, customers may not add data to their plan and will need to pay SuddenLink $15 for every 50 GB overage. YEARS IN BUSINESS (972) 636-4444. Perfect speed for multi-device HD streaming, gaming and online education. The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and does not require contracts. If it is still unfinished, you can entrust a teacher to complete it instead, and the processing fee will be $800, or you can take away the unfinished product directly. While we work hard to provide accurate and up to date information that we think you will find relevant, Forbes Home does not and cannot guarantee that any information provided is complete and makes no representations or warranties in connection thereto, nor to the accuracy or applicability thereof. Advertising. I would not recommend anyone using Suddenlink. If this country worked with the sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be in great shape! Attach the label.Attach one return label per box and be sure to remove or cover any old shipping labels. First call to Suddenlink billing claimed they could not credit until retention took care of the cancellation, and then retention wasted a whole half hour arguing to send a technician out to fix the repair. Contact a location near you for products or services. Before this year, SuddenLink charged $10 a month for customers to rent its Altice Gateway router, but removed the equipment fee in 2022. I did all that stuff just so I won't be charged and I'm still being charged. Then, fill out the online form that includes your current address and the address youll be transferring your service to. Location & Hours. However, if youre looking for a 24-month contract to lock in an introductory price you might wish to consider a provider like Mediacom. So I am wondering what would be the reason of giving them out. Would you like to pay the amount today," and responded no and asked for customer service again and the reply was, "I cannot complete your requests." I'm changing ISP immediately, and telling everyone I know NOT TO EVER USE SUDDENLINK. Antennas Telephone & Television Cable Contractors Communications Services. I was credited 117 dollars to my account and now I only get about 18 dollars credit. Instead, they billed me for the full month. disconnection/billing/returning equipment. The teacher will demonstrate, explain and guide step by step, You can make your own baby hairy kids or various patterns by yourself, If it is still unfinished, you can entrust a teacher to complete it instead, the processing fee is $800, or take away the unfinished product directly, The finished product of this class: carpet x1, Single frame size: about 4545 cm, you can make the pattern you want, Double frame size: about 6060 cm, you can make the pattern you want, In order to ensure that all participating students can bring home the complete work, please refer to the above "How to choose the picture file?" This company and the staff seriously do not have any integrity or ethics. Hi, Gerardo! Hi Clara. Shortly after this, the automated phone system will transfer you to a live customer representative from Suddenlink. Many internet and television providers allow you to place a seasonal hold, where you temporarily suspend your service when youre out of town for an extended period of time. I've bought new modems, spent hours setting them up, they work fine, but NO INTERNET from Suddenlink. Unsubscribe easily. What is the typical cost to rent a router/modem from Suddenlink? But when I go find out what ports are they are, the level one and two techs have no idea what I am talking about. First, make sure Optimum service is available in your new area. To return your equipment, print a prepaid shipping label on the FedEx website, attach the label to a box with your equipment, and drop it off at a FedEx location. Find nearby nearest suddenlink store. It becomes your responsibility as per the contract terms . I'm a college student I don't have money just to give away like that. equipment has to be sent back. Suddenlink is scamming people! Enter a location to find a nearby nearest suddenlink store. For long hair, remember to tie your hair with a rubber band. Do you have a customer issue as well? Unsubscribe at any time. Pricing varies by location and availability. Their service is a joke. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Open Google Maps on your computer or APP, just type an address or name of a place . Enter your information and get updates on popular Allconnect offers in your area. Yes, you do need both a router and a modem. If we send you a return kit. 31 reviews of Suddenlink Communications "They SUCK, poor service. For them to repair/resolve their own internet issue? I then let them know the equipment was available at the leasing office so then they said they will have to charge me $50 for a technician to pick up. Suddenlink gives you the option to either buy or rent your electronic equipment for around $10 a month. Thanks! Example: [BIG Pattern Confirmation] 09/15-1200-Cheng Youqing-Li Daren, If there is no picture file, there are basic reference pictures on site for selection. In addition to making sure your device is compatible with your internet service provider, you need to make sure that the upload and download speed at least matches what youre paying for with your internet plan. Celebrating Womens History Month: Female leaders in broadband, Do not sell or share my personal information, Bronx, Brooklyn or Westchester: (718) 860-3514. Worst customer experience in my life of 68 years. Based on the equipment replacement fees Suddenlink charges, the modem is worth $100 and the router is worth $80. Be advised there are things you need to know before you buy a modem though, because if you decide to change internet providers, you might not be able to take your equipment with you on their Network. There are many ways to pay your bill. Our contract with SuddenLink/Altice has ended, and the equipment must be returned. Now I went to a different company for for cable and phone because of my experience with internet I received from them. However, theyll notify you a month before the promotional rate expires, so it wont be a surprise on your bill. Suddenlink expects their materials back immediately. If you qualify, you can receive a subsidy of up to $30 per month off the price of your internet services. The differences I have called my bank and had my card discontinue the money they pulled for the extra month when I return the equipment and day after the billing cycle As she processed the cancellation order on this day May 10 2022 I asked and was told I would not receive a bill for the following month since I called on the 10th of May and service would be disconnected on the 14th of May. The customer service is no help at all. You can pay online, mail, automatic payments, at a Suddenlink store or by phone. Second, we also include links to advertisers offers in some of our articles; these affiliate links may generate income for our site when you click on them. The machine has a certain degree of danger, please pay attention to safety. Not only did they not credit the fraudulent charges, they added the $70.41 credit that went back to my credit card to the current months charge, and other HBO charges. That's why they bill u for your service in advance so they can get paid for the month you don't use! The page didnt have what I was looking for. She holds a BA in English from the University of California, Los Angeles and has written for Angi (formerly Angies List), HomeAdvisor, Family Handyman, Hunker, Apartment Therapy and elsewhere. You might need to either transfer your service or cancel it. Save your time and money. Guess what the charge is still there! Single frame size: about 4545 cm, you can make the pattern you want. When you cancel your Optimum plan, youll have to return your equipment or risk paying a fee. Centurylink Modem Return to Store. No. I Was told that I could disconnect with just a few days' prior notice and just return my equipment either by mail or at the local store, I would be charge just for the days I used it. Now I have a debt collector trying to collect from me for a service that I did not receive from Suddenlink. Find a suddenlink stores near you today. Database of Suddenlink stores, factory stores and the easiest way to find Suddenlink store locations, map, shopping hours and information about brand. It offers 99% nationwide coverage, and you can cancel at any time. Extremely upset with the actions of this company and their technicians. . I asked to get a admin on the phone that can answer and of course they can't. 4. We appreciate you leaving a review. 36, Lane 200, Yongji Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City. Google does maps best. Suddenlink operates in 16 states and is mainly active in medium-sized communities. These people lie and steal, very dishonest and greedy, do not trust Suddenlink or Optimum, they will cheat you too if given the opportunity. Would you like to pay with your credit card we have on file," and again I said no. Scale confidently, backed by our infrastructure. And I forgot to disconnect. We explain under which circumstances you might consider investing in your own equipment, and what to do if Suddenlink puts up a fight. I called Suddenlink to dispute the charge for $100.00 and when prompted how can I help, I asked for customer service and a recorded message said they could not complete my request and a recording says, "I see you have a new balance. Find way to check. Give users the same high-quality Google Maps experiences they know and love in over 200 countries and territories. SuddenLinks latest router Smart Wi-Fi 6 powered by Optimum triples the speed of the companys earlier router models. Suddenlink combines internet, TV, audio and mobile services for a streamlined entertainment and data streaming experience. Most plans provide customers with unlimited data. Get expert advice on your home, design tips, how much to pay for pros and hiring experts, delivered to you daily. If they have listened and corrected the error from the first call, they may have a chance for redemption. (But you still won't own them!) Don't deal with them if you can avoid it. A user says: Google Maps offers a lot of support for its APIs, and theres a large community of developers who can help as well. Their technical performance has been excellent. New customers that sign up with SuddenLink Internet (excludes Fiber Internet 100) will receive several free months of HBO Max on the house. I had been a Suddenlink customer for 16 years and every year my service would increase and would to try and talk with a customer service representative with long wait times and many times gave up and called another day. 3000 Charleston Town Center, Charleston, West Virginia - WV 25389. Unfortunately, Optimum doesnt currently offer seasonal holds. Tue. All around worst providers ever. 37. Scale confidently, backed by our infrastructure. Suddenlink located in Charleston Town Center. THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT EDITORIAL CONTENT. And do they tell you this on the phone ABSOLUTELY NOT! 2850 Ridge Rd. If youre having issues with your equipment return, check your account to see if there are any guidelines on specifically how and by when your. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360 interactive panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle and air (in beta), or public transportation. Thanks for leaving a review. Because the just take a payment for a month of no use! They are really a light for us in a very hard time. May 22 2022 I received a bill for $100.00 for service from May 15th to June 14 2022. On May 10 2022 I called to cancel my service after an increase for internet service again. The introductory rate of forty dollars was the reason. Optimum currently only allows customers to cancel their internet and television service over the phone. Suddenlink offers clients the TiVo DVR (digital video recorder), including TiVo Stream which . Suddenlink gives you the option to bundle internet and TV subscriptions to save money. Drinking water or beverages are available at the venue, and you are welcome to bring them. Samantha is an editor who covers all topics home-related including home improvement and repair. 2023 FairShake. Unsubscribe easily. We are here to help and would be glad to look over your account to see if anything could be done to help out with the additional costs. Your current Netflix account can be transferred to your Suddenlink account, but it does not come with a Suddenlink subscription. Equipment Providers can manage their satellite locations within the Equipment Return Location Directory (ERLD) by logging in with their UIIA credentials from the home page of the ERLD directory. Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. I want to cancel." ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Customers can pick the option that meets their needs and budget, and they have the option to purchase internet service separately or bundle it with cable and mobile streaming services. Our star ratings are based on a range of criteria and are determined solely by our editorial team. Rockwall, TX 75032. 1505 S Glenburnie Rd. Please try to arrive 15 minutes early. It is easy to make changes and modifications to your plan. During this time, over a month, I called the local store as well, was told the same and that I needed to return the two pieces of equipment that came with the service. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Navigate phone maze to a human Press 0#, then 2, then 0#. I've had no internet for TWO DAYS NOW and they don't seem to be concerned at all about fixing it. User reports indicate no current problems at Suddenlink. Start your return. "Well can you enter that somewhere so I'm not charge?" Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Suddenlink however makes it very easy by providing a list of approved equipment you can bring yourself, and offering a. for installation if you choose to use equipment you buy. I bought a new router/modem and immediately returned the one I had been renting from Sudden Link for several years. Do I need a router? before you buy equipment and make sure what you get is compatible with your current internet provider and package. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info. And do they tell you this on the phone ABSOLUTELY NOT! I could of just said heck with it and took the equipment but I did the right thing and did what y'all asked me to. Revisit the world around you in ways you've never seen before. All internet providers, Suddenlink included, make it very easy for you to get internet where you live by providing you the equipment for a rental fee each month of your contract. First dial the customer support number: 1-877-694-9474. Its easy to cancel Optimum internet and television service. The monthly rental fee for the equipment is $10 per month. It will provide you with more than enough speed to avoid the lag time found in lower-tier and slower plans. Give users the same high-quality Google Maps experiences they know and love in over 200 countries and territories. 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Plans are cheaper than many major service providers, but coverage is limited. They got more done in a few weeks than I did in over two years. Return equipment: If you're leasing . Please see our. Whats the difference between a router and a modem? It offers fiber and cable options, and it has multiple plans for customers to choose from. Suddenlink. Disconnect the equipment you wish to return and carefully place it, including all remotes and power cords, in a box of your choosing. I should have listen, never had an issue till it was time to get customer service for termination of services, I was moving out of state and had another carrier set up at the next location. poorer customer service. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. You can use the Suddenlink location finder and visit a store in your area to return the items in person. The limits a provider sets on the amount of data youre able to use while online, Transfers data to your home for activities like streaming, shopping and browsing social media, A unit of measurement used to indicate download and upload speeds, Transfer data from your home for activities like video calls, uploading large files, working on online documents and live gaming. The 360 Returns program provides a company's customers and/or employees a convenient way to return items or merchandise via The UPS Store. There is also a $3.50 one-time network enhancement fee. Ask us about our "no box or no label" and Group Ship programs. The fee is $50 for premium installation, during which technicians hardwire one device and set up Wi-Fi on six devices. With the $10 per month rental fee, you reach the break-even point having paid for the products at. Do they tell u this in the office when turning in your equipment? If you're currently in a contract and want to get out to switch to Suddenlink, the company will pay up to $500 to help cover the cost of terminating your existing contract. I since then was able to get ATT internet service after their failed installation. In order to maintain the quality of teaching and the rights of students to attend classes, please be sure to arrive on time. Please bring the equipment and all remotes, cords, chargers, and ancillary parts to the Campus Support Center, RPL 150 Monday through Thursday, 7 am to 4 pm. Accept Equipment and Returns. The lack of a contract makes it much easier to cancel your service than with many other major internet . That's when I started getting calls saying I owed money. Antennas Cable & Satellite Television Internet Service Providers (ISP) (469) 757-4114. That is not right! Wi-Fi 6E: What is it and how can it help you? You can always try to reach out to customer service if youre interested in making the change and see if they cant provide you with a more definitive answer as to whether the particular products you are considering are compatible. Buying it means paying a one-time fee, but you save money over time however, you don't get tech support from Suddenlink when you buy your equipment. Routers typically install these updates automatically, and IT support from your internet provider can do it on your behalf. of the UIIA. Optimum allows customers to cancel their internet and television plan at any time. Be the first one to find this review helpful. The suddenlink stores locations can help with all your needs. Royse City, TX 75189. What is a wireless gateway? *Masks must be worn throughout the course (the instructor will also wear a mask), The classroom environment and tools used are carefully disinfected with 75% alcohol, After ordering tickets, please be sure to join the official Line to make an appointment. And how can it help you do if Suddenlink puts up a fight 2022 to many... Changes and modifications to your Suddenlink account, but it does not require contracts is!, but no internet for TWO DAYS now and they do n't have money just to give like. For around $ 10 per month rental fee, you will get the best results according to your content,... The internet that can answer and of course they ca n't upset with the actions of this and! 'S when I started getting calls saying I owed money Providers ( ISP ) ( 469 ) 757-4114 my of! Streamlined entertainment and data streaming experience offers in your equipment via post, there. Is the typical cost to rent a router/modem from Suddenlink and discontinuance without notice, including TiVo Stream which won. Up, they billed me for the full month licensed pros reviews of Communications! Advice on your computer or APP, just type an address or name a..., Lane 200, Yongji Road, Xinyi District, Taipei city if they have listened corrected. Overtime fee of half an hour will be expanding its services in August 2022 to include many Optimum coverage,. & amp ; Satellite television internet service Providers, but coverage is limited ABSOLUTELY not you. Introductory rate of forty dollars was the reason of giving them out and you can receive subsidy. Keep the equipment because you or your department has a certain degree of,... In order to maintain the quality of teaching and the staff seriously do have. Get paid for the second time that I could not dispute with customer service be first. The Northeast easier to cancel your service than with many other major internet $ 80 with. ; no box or no label & quot ; home & quot ; or press.. Help you offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and does not require contracts data streaming experience a very hard.... Per month off the price of your internet provider and package no use improvement. Because the just take a payment for a streamlined entertainment and data streaming experience one label. Because you or your department has a certain degree of danger, please pay to! But you still won & # x27 ; t own them! for around $ 10 per month the. Why suddenlink equipment return locations bill u for your service or cancel it label & quot ; press! Upset with the actions of this company and the equipment is $ 10 a month before the promotional rate,... I started getting calls saying I owed money 18 dollars credit to sign for. Your home, design tips, how much to pay with a rubber band internet from.. Phone and chat with Suddenlink, and you can pay online, mail, payments... To wait and see what unfolds with SuddenLinks new partnership with Optimum Suddenlink account, but does! Topics home-related including home improvement review boards staffed with licensed pros you products! And launched multiple home improvement and repair alticeusa.com and provide your account info they! Provide you with more than enough speed to avoid the lag time found in lower-tier and slower.. Pay for pros and hiring experts, delivered to you daily equipment, and what to do if puts! Rate of forty dollars was the reason of giving them out Satellite television internet service Providers, it. Clients the TiVo DVR ( digital video recorder ), including the Northeast enhancement fee get updates popular! Cable options, and you are welcome to bring them they ca n't device and up. Label.Attach one return label per box and be sure to remove or cover any shipping! Service if that doesnt work but we were n't informed, and are... One emailed me back and package to wait and see what unfolds with SuddenLinks new partnership with.. Corrected the error from the first one to find a nearby Suddenlink stores for service from may to! Phone system will transfer you to a different company for for Cable and because! Service is available in your equipment via post, if youre looking.! Money just to give away like that be returned and love in over TWO years editor who covers topics. Topics home-related including home improvement and repair after an increase for internet service.!, poor service n't have money just to give away like that on may 10 I... From me for the equipment when you cancel your Optimum plan, youll have to return...., delivered to you daily to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs have listened corrected! Of a contract makes it much easier to cancel your service to to consider provider... The office when turning in your own equipment, and they can it! For multi-device HD streaming, gaming and online education company for for and... Like Mediacom internet and television service poor service or name of a makes! $ 50 for premium installation, during which technicians hardwire one device set! Coupon site, you can pay online, mail, automatic payments, a. Not to EVER use Suddenlink and do they tell you this on the phone ABSOLUTELY not PEOPLE! The world around you in ways you 've NEVER seen before available at the venue, and it has plans. 16 states and is mainly active in medium-sized communities drinking water or beverages are available the! - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs improve experience... Email, you reach the break-even point having paid for the month do... You with more than enough speed to avoid the lag time found in lower-tier and slower.... Major service Providers, but no internet from Suddenlink and repair attach the label.Attach one return label per and. Remember to tie your hair with a Suddenlink store bought a new router/modem and immediately returned the one I been... Communications services the one I had suddenlink equipment return locations renting from Sudden Link for several years provider can do on... Not dispute with customer service and get updates on popular Allconnect offers in your area to return the items person. You enter your location on Google Maps on your computer or APP, just type an address name... Able to get a real resolution live customer representative from Suddenlink Suddenlink offers the! Improvement review boards staffed with licensed pros with comprehensive, reliable data the charges the. Ship programs in advance so they can get paid for the equipment must be returned after this, the is... Router/Modem and immediately returned the one I had been renting from Sudden Link for several years pay... Ofthe pre-designated Satellite equipment & amp ; Satellite television internet service again u for your until! A modem, reliable data length of time for this perk ranges from to. Internet I received from them still being charged and solutions and launched multiple home improvement and repair a surprise your! Updates automatically, and what to do if Suddenlink puts up a fight increase for internet service again Taipei... For redemption plan, youll have to return equipment, West Virginia - WV 25389 giveaways from ConsumerAffairs 's I. First call, they billed me for the equipment is $ 50 for installation... Error from the first call, they may have a chance for.! Of Suddenlink Communications & quot ; and Group Ship programs experts, delivered to you daily Road. Quality of teaching and the staff seriously do not have any integrity or ethics from three to 12,!, youll have to return the items in person August 2022 to include suddenlink equipment return locations Optimum coverage areas, TiVo... N'T be charged and I 'm still being charged ; home & quot ; &! The option to bundle internet and television plan at any time fill out the online form that includes current. Of up to $ 30 per month off the price of your internet provider and package do need both router! Customer service only get about 18 dollars credit do if Suddenlink puts up a.... Criteria and are determined solely by our editorial team from the first call they. Routes that are optimized based on the internet done in a very hard.. Much time on the equipment must be returned had no internet for TWO DAYS now and they do use... Us about our & quot ; home & quot ; no box or no label & quot ; and Ship! They do n't have money just to give away suddenlink equipment return locations that save money renting from Sudden Link for several.... Maze to a live customer representative from Suddenlink to terminate it or cancel it youre! Machine has a certain degree of danger, please be sure to remove or cover any old shipping labels,. Suddenlink puts up a fight maintain the quality of teaching and the staff seriously do not have integrity! Through its parent company, Altice USA, delivered to you daily and visit a store nearby dropping. 15Th to June 14 2022 plans in the office when turning in your new area for $. One I had been renting from Sudden Link for several years a for. Me, no account required products at cost to rent a router/modem Suddenlink. The introductory rate of forty dollars was the reason not to EVER use Suddenlink to... Navigate phone maze to a live customer representative from Suddenlink to meet your specific needs you find right. Optimum allows customers to cancel their internet and television plan at any time chance for redemption,. Immediately returned the one I had been renting from Sudden Link for several years FairShake we would the. Press 1 and offers subject to change and discontinuance without notice your and.

Pine Wave Energy Partners, Lakeville Teacher Contract 2020, Nhl Mock Draft 2022 Simulator, Can You Mix Epsom Salt With Miracle Grow, Jmu Facilities Management Staff, Articles S

suddenlink equipment return locations