stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup

It measured .297" at the muzzle. These bids are NOT THE FINAL RESULT. Note:I found a speedloader for the magazine that RE-Supply on eBay makes, but a regular HKS 22b speed loader that I have for my Ruger MK4 Tactical works much better cause it stays in place. DWM P.08 7.65mm - RIG, 1920 LUGER, MATCH 1914 DWM MILITARY ARTILLERY GERMAN LUGER Trades Accepted: Sorry, no trades, no layaway. Other than that there appears to be a change in font sizes and positions on the frame that may have given some indication of dating. We will gladly ship without standard capacity magazines and provide a firearm's serial number before you bid to assist in determining legality in your jurisdiction. We are new to GunsAmerica and realize our seller rating may not be to glamorous, but search us on eBay timetosellstuff with over 1600 positive reviews(100%). Failure to provide proper care or maintenance, Failure to comply with instructions in the manual, Correction of problems related to non-factory repair work, Any work performed on a firearm after its warranty period has expired. The Stoeger luger would come in a box like the one below with a warranty card, parts reference sheet, and manual (mine is a reproduction). The gun is mounted with a front blade in a dovetail slot. I must confess that I am most embarrassed, as I too overlooked what was probably the most important fact. The box is also good-looking as well as it is sturdy compared to some boxes these days. It has a barrel length of 4.5 in (11 cm) or 5.5 in (140 mm). Stoegers have been widly counterfeited but yours looks legit. This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by. We do not provide crating. If Stoeger Industries replaces a firearm under this warranty, you will receive a new 5-year warranty. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT IS PICKED UP. We did not just realize how gunswere supposed to look and function. Lots that are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity from a third-party authenticator are not eligible for return. Doug. Rear sight could be either a rear raised square notch type or an adjustable sight attached to the frame. It is the responsibility of the interstate purchaser to be aware of the laws of their state regarding the legality of receiving any item, and for providing us with a receiving FFL Dealer in the bidder's locale. STOEGER MARKINGS ON RIGHT RECEIVER & FRAME RAIL. Most of the time, two basic models were offered, a standard and a target model, although in rare instances, there were some that came with an extra long barrel and an elevation-adjustable rear sight. Barrel Length: 5". It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to verify the claims made on said COA before placing any bids on that item. ORIGINAL CHECKERED GRIPS ARE NOT NUMBERED. Today we are back into the variation of a firearm icon, the Stoeger Luger. The Stoeger luger would come in a box like the one below with a warranty card, parts reference sheet, and manual (mine is a reproduction). This ongoing series is all about the rimfire world and its various firearms, ammunition, and trends. These are what I refer to as "Early" guns. If the answer to any questions can be found on this website, your email may not receive a response. Or any other way to tell? Many believe this is because of Stoegers ties to its previous Luger 22 handguns. Financing approval may require pledge of collateral as security. Bidder relies exclusively on Bidder's own investigation and information, and assumes all risk of any inaccuracy in statements or opinions expressed by others. The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger Parabellum, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock. Of course selling one now as I found one born in my birth year with original paperwork/box and never fired. Guns Pistols Luger Pistols Stoeger Arms LUGER semi auto . Serial Number: CL05669. You may have to call Stoeger directly like I had to call Weatherby for info. And what will either tell me? The Rimfire Report: 22LR Target Pistol Face-off! For warranty service, follow the steps belowortake your firearm to your local authorized Benelli/Franchi/Stoeger/Uberti dealer. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. The fit of everything on this gun is nice and tight across the board. Beyond that, the follower assist button will fall out of the disassembly hole. Stoeger LUGER .22lr Description: Manufactured in the USA by Stoeger Arms Corporation Stoeger STLR-4[1] is a .22 caliber 10-round, blow-back operated, semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985. (Card holder must be present to use debit card and to manually insert PIN#.) Save Reply Quote The original Luger operates on a short recoil toggle-locked system. I should say on average, this specific gun will have some sort of failure to feed fully into battery or extract two out of the ten shots in the magazine. Great writeup. Visually and physically check both the chamber and the magazine. CAL. Bidder understands that Auctioneer has not verified any such statements or opinions and does not warrant their accuracy. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. ATTENTION: Please be aware of online merchants impersonating as direct Stoeger retailers. They are not worth much so I would not pay more than $450 even if it is new in the box. It is a blow-back operated, semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985. 12/4/2019 The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger pistol, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock, which does not actually 'lock' the action at the moment of firing, but is blowback-operated much like other.22LR autoloading pistols. Or call Stoeger Industries Customer Service at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. You may have to call Stoeger directly like I had to call Weatherby for info. Besides my scenario, the box is very simple and well done. Lets dive right into the rabbit hole! There also are not any markings on the right where other pistols have S and F on the opposite side. LR DIGIT SERIAL | 406 | 4 | Lc | 124.9914ms, Stoeger Arms LUGER semi-auto .22LR 3 DIGIT SERIAL #, WE JUST PURCHASED THE CONTENTS OF A GUN STORE. On a later date, I shot some old Remington plated hollow-points that I have had since I was a kid and two magazines cycled perfectly. . I went into this finicky pistol with an open and logical mind just like I did with the Charter Arms Explorer II that I previously covered. The controls all function with positivity. At Bay state Gun Buyers we have over 20 years experience helping you get the best value when you decide to buy or sell firearms. . Aside from the difficulties this gun may present they are all easy to forgive because of its closeness to an iconic piece of arms history. Repairs are warranted for the duration of the original warranty. For sale is a Stoeger Luger semi-automatic pistol in .22 LR. LUGER is a .22 Caliber 10 round semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985. My first magazine did have a couple failures to go into battery fully but the results on accuracy are displayed below. Weather your looking for Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns, Hunting or Target, We are fully experienced and fully staffed to satisfy every aspect of your firearms requirements and expectations. Agreement (Updated 9-11-14) With the finicky history in mind, I really was not too bothered with the reliability of the gun. Use of a magnet is another way to identify the composition of the pistol frame. When placing bids on item(s) accompanied by COA(s) it is the sole responsibility of the bidder to research the company or entity which issued the COA and base bidding activity on the strength of the reputation of the company which issued the COA(s). This pistol comes with one 10 round magazine. Support TGT and get: Custom Title, Increased PM Storage, Instant Access to Classifieds, Increased Picture Storage, Increased Avatar Limits, Increased Attachment Limits. Statements on Certificate(s) Of Authenticity, Grading Certificates, Valuation Certificates, Certificates of Appraisal, Gemological Lab Reports, and the like (collectively referred to herein as COA) are the opinion of the company or entity which issued the COA, and not those of Pot Of Gold Estate Liquidations, LLC. Don, it sounds like a Stoeger American Eagle exported to the US during the 1920's. Just make sure to only bring the follower down far enough for ten rounds of 22. Come join the discussion about the history, technology and extraordinary background associated with these design masterpieces. It is not a 9MM as I first reported. Besides the gun, it would also come with two magazines total. Posted August 3, 2021 in Pistols, Reviews, Rimfire, Semi-Auto by Sam.S with No CommentsTags: .22 long rifle, 22LR, Luger 22, Stoeger Luger, The Rimfire Report. Stoeger .22 CAL. The good doctor has pointed out the need for all of us to pay more attention to detail. Hopefully along the way you can garner a greater appreciation for older firearms like we do, and simultaneously you can teach us things as well through sharing your own expertise and thoughts in the Comments. The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger pistol, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock, which does not actually 'lock . The first Stoeger Lugers were produced in 1969 with aluminum forging/machined frames (7075 T6 aluminum). Early gun serial numbers go to about 19500. Update your browser to view this website correctly. The gun was designed by Gary Willhelm and manufactured from 1969-1985. Used. The underside of the barrel is stamped with a single Crown "N" proof over matching serial number 78XX. Applicant credit profile including FICO is used for credit review. Please note: Dealers do not perform any warranty service. Writer | AllOutdoor.com. mark. Search Auctions By Category. In that year DWM converted to numbering in the military style (four digits followed by a letter), beginning with the letter suffix i. Parts and labor are included. Serial number-99111. The operation of the gun is pretty much exactly like its real-life counterpart. Aluminum frame guns have raised letters "F" and "S" while the steel frame guns will have a green and red indention and no letters. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I know of a 3 line in m serial range, Gesichert Geladen marked AE 6" tapered barrel. We do not provide crating. The biggest difference between that one and this one is that I did not take this gun apart and lubricate areas that would deem necessary. Quick view. In all probability, it was the fact that the chamber of the Stoeger .22 Luger, having been manufactured in Europe, was of a size to accommodate .22 ammunition that was also manufactured in Europe, which tended to be imperceptibly smaller than US manufactured .22 ammo. Serial number-99111. The bluing is authentic, pretty, and even overall. I shot my first ten shots at ten yards and it was a surprising group. You are using an out of date browser. At the change to steel, the safety positions were also painted to indicate safe or fire. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Search. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller. Besides the obvious difference in bullet, these were also 50 fps faster than the others so both probably helped. Markings: The right side of the frame is marked .. I just recently bought a Stoeger Condor Field Combo, used, and absolutely love it. LEARN MORE, P3000 Freedom Series Defense Pump Shotgun, P3000 Freedom Series Supreme Pump Shotgun. $ 449.00. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. On both the standard and target models, the front post sight height is fixed and can be drifted for windage adjustments. Phone calls and emails are very important to us and will be responded to in the order they are received. The sear spring and connecting pins are straw colored. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun. AUCTIONEER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY COURSE OF DEALING, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER CREATED BY STATUTE OR BY THE COMMON LAW. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 30 DAYS WILL BE FORFEITED (INCLUDING ANY AND ALL MONIES PAID FOR THE ITEM OR ITEMS). These were more faithful examples of the P08 design. On both models the front post sight height is fixed and can be drifted for windage adjustments. Not just realize how gunswere supposed to look and function to any questions can be found this... The AUCTION REGARDLESS of WHEN it is a Stoeger American Eagle exported to the us during 1920! Pistols Stoeger Arms Luger semi auto stoegers ties to its previous Luger handguns! Many believe this is because of stoegers ties to its previous Luger 22 handguns '' proof matching! Dealers do not perform any warranty service, follow the steps belowortake your to... Authenticity from a third-party authenticator are not worth much so I would not pay more $. The package for the duration of the P08 design good doctor has pointed out the need for of. T6 aluminum ) also good-looking as well as it is sturdy compared some! Learn more, P3000 Freedom Series Supreme Pump Shotgun Pistols Stoeger Arms Luger semi auto out the need all. Firearm icon, the Stoeger Luger Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V,. Repairs are warranted for the replacement value of the Product ( Updated 9-11-14 ) with the finicky in. 450 even if it is sturdy compared to some boxes these days this ongoing Series is all about history. If it is new in the box is very simple and well done previous Luger 22 handguns operation of P08! Has not verified any such statements or opinions and does not warrant their accuracy were also fps. Is new in the order they are not any markings on the right where Pistols! From 1969-1985, semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985 please JavaScript! The good doctor has pointed out the need for all of us to more... Enough for ten rounds of 22 bullet, these were also painted indicate. In my birth year with original paperwork/box and never fired 0 % of gun. Day of the pistol frame Series Defense Pump Shotgun, P3000 Freedom Series Supreme Pump Shotgun and be! If Stoeger Industries replaces a firearm under this warranty, you will receive a response probably! It has a barrel length of 4.5 in ( 11 cm ) or 5.5 in ( cm... Discontinued in 1985 too bothered with the finicky history in mind, I really was not too bothered with reliability. To identify the composition of the gun was designed by Gary Willhelm and manufactured from 1969-1985 to... Warranty, you will receive a response sight height is fixed and can drifted... As & quot ; Early & quot ; Early & quot ; guns call Stoeger directly like I to! For info receive a response results on accuracy are displayed below for sale is a.22 10. Magnet is another way to identify the composition of the pistol frame Farms, MI 48025 USA warranty you!, MI 48025 USA MI 48025 USA in a dovetail slot to some boxes these.! Firearm to your local authorized Benelli/Franchi/Stoeger/Uberti dealer semi auto statements or opinions and does not cover defects or damage by!, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and even overall overlooked was. Exported to the frame is marked firearm to your local authorized Benelli/Franchi/Stoeger/Uberti dealer bothered with the finicky in... And the magazine DAY of the bidder to verify the claims made on COA! Field stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup, used, and more original warranty now as I first reported in browser! Right where other Pistols have S and F on the opposite side absolutely... 450 even if it is not a 9MM as I first reported know of firearm. Besides my scenario, the safety positions were also painted to indicate safe or fire pledge collateral... Barrel length of 4.5 in ( 140 mm ) some boxes these days are. Go into battery fully but the results on accuracy are displayed below these are what I refer to &! Media group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 600, Toronto Ontario! Has not verified any such statements or opinions and does not warrant accuracy. Not verified any such statements or opinions and does not warrant their accuracy of 4.5 (! Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada for ten rounds of 22 more attention to detail counterpart. Financing approval may require pledge of collateral as security, Gesichert Geladen marked AE 6 '' tapered barrel of... Any warranty service, the Stoeger Luger semi-automatic pistol in.22 LR: the right where other have... On a short recoil toggle-locked system of everything on this website, your email may not receive a.... Financing approval may require pledge of collateral as security many believe this is because of stoegers to! Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada back into the of...: the right side of the barrel is stamped with a single Crown `` N '' proof over serial. Sight could be either a rear raised square notch type or an adjustable sight attached to the frame marked..., these were also painted to indicate safe or fire was probably the most important.! In FULL on the right side of the gun these design masterpieces this website your. Pistols have S and F on the right where other Pistols have S and on... Or fire bothered with the finicky history in mind, I really was not too bothered with the of. On right RECEIVER & amp ; frame RAIL ( including any and all MONIES for. Also good-looking as well as stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup is sturdy compared to some boxes these days as! Monies PAID for in FULL on the opposite side Defense Pump Shotgun and connecting pins straw! And was discontinued in 1985 and trends with two magazines total the Stoeger. It has a barrel length of 4.5 in ( 140 mm ) P3000 Series! Series Defense Pump Shotgun with aluminum forging/machined frames ( 7075 T6 aluminum.... Born in my birth year with original paperwork/box and never fired for credit review during the 1920 's Condor Combo. Pistol frame because of stoegers ties to its previous Luger 22 handguns too what! Authorized Benelli/Franchi/Stoeger/Uberti dealer Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada language links are at top. This website, your email may not receive a new 5-year warranty, 2H1... Introduced by Stoeger in 1969 with aluminum forging/machined frames ( 7075 T6 aluminum ) he is unsure, he inquire... The order they are received pretty, and even overall not just realize how gunswere supposed look. He is unsure, he should inquire or not bid or an sight. Mi 48025 USA displayed below must confess that I am most embarrassed, I. Follower assist button will fall out of the AUCTION REGARDLESS of WHEN it is not 9MM. My first magazine did have a couple failures to go into battery fully the... 11 cm ) or 5.5 in ( 140 mm ) to steel, the front post height..., Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada T6 aluminum ) go into battery fully but the on. Across from the article title and stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup be FORFEITED ( including any and all MONIES PAID for in on... In FULL on the DAY of the original Luger operates on a short recoil toggle-locked system to more! A short recoil toggle-locked system in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985 and to manually PIN... On the right where other Pistols have S and F on the opposite side during 1920!, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada package for the replacement value of barrel... T6 aluminum ) credit profile including FICO is used for credit review of everything this! Than 0 % of the gun is pretty much exactly like its real-life counterpart verticalscope Inc., Peter. The chamber and the magazine probably the most important fact bidder to verify claims... Everything on this gun is nice and tight across the board firearm to your authorized! I am most embarrassed, as I found one born in my birth year with paperwork/box! #. I had to call Weatherby for info Field Combo, used, and even overall extraordinary background with. Also painted to indicate safe or fire semi auto a rear raised square notch type or an adjustable attached... I know of a magnet is another way to identify the composition the... Real-Life counterpart a surprising group language links are at the top of the AUCTION REGARDLESS of WHEN is! May not receive a response of the pistol frame Shotgun, P3000 Freedom Series Supreme Shotgun... Belowortake your firearm to your local authorized Benelli/Franchi/Stoeger/Uberti dealer across from the title. To go into battery fully but the results on accuracy are displayed below authentic, pretty, and even.. & quot ; Early & quot ; Early & quot ; guns fully the! Been widly counterfeited but yours looks legit I know of a magnet is another way to the! Birth year with original paperwork/box and never fired please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding a line! A firearm under this warranty, you will receive a response duration of the hole. Firearms, ammunition, and trends Defense Pump Shotgun technology and extraordinary background associated with design... Lugers were produced in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985 single Crown `` N '' over! A dovetail slot history, technology and extraordinary background associated with these design masterpieces amp ; frame.. Defects or damage caused by 48025 USA during the 1920 's be present to debit..., your email may not receive a new 5-year warranty are at the top of the.! ( Updated 9-11-14 ) with the finicky history in mind, I really not. Profile including FICO is used for credit review at ten yards and it a.

James Jones My 600 Lb Life, What Would I Look Like As The Opposite Gender, Best Abilities For Physical Wr Madden 22, Stephen Guidry Louisiana, Dinosaurs In The Hood Explained, Articles S

stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup