pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va

Have you considered a pet-friendly VRBO in Roanoke, VA? Will always find a Tru by Hilton when I travel. Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins I-81: Convenient, clean and comfortable - See 298 traveler reviews, 70 candid photos, and great deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins I-81 at Tripadvisor. Good options for breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke North is 5 minutes' drive from Roanoke Regional Airport. The 2-star hotel is nestled around a 25-minute walk of City Line Square Shopping Center. It offers luxury amenities including an outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness centre.In the rooms, modern amenities are provided such as flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Enjoy the gym and free perks like continental breakfast and free self parking. 12:00 pm. The property is non-smoking and is set 12 km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium. Our Roanoke, VA hotel offers lodging near Hollins University, Carvins Cove Reservoir, and the Appalachian Trail with free breakfast, WiFi, outdoor pool, and meeting space. Guests enjoy complimentary use of our fitness and business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool! Don't hesitate to stay here. Some hotels even offer quirky perks like a gourmet room service menu for pets, as well as catnip and scratch poles. By the time we hit North Carolina it was around 230 AM. Between the Blacksburg-Christiansburg area, the Roanoke Valley, and north through Botetourt and Rockbridge Counties, there are options for places to stay on nearly every exit along the interstate. We love a clean, friendly, pet-friendly hotel. With a local culture that makes the most of our outdoor amenities and natural resources, it's a fantastic place to enjoy with a pet. Black Dog Salvage: The iconic salvage and restoration company features a 40,000 square foot warehouse that is full of unique treasures. Standard network rates apply. We had a miserable experience and couldn't wait to leave. The pool was closed, and everything was a mess. Smoke wafted in from outside. Place your hotel booking today, enjoy our exclusive deals with Discount Code & book 10 nights get 1 free* with Hotels.com Rewards! Wonderful hot breakfast. The staff was cheerful and helpful. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $100 per stay pet fee. We wanted to use the pool, but other guests were drinking beer and playing loud music in the pool area, and we were made to feel uncomfortable. Free cancellations on selected hotels. - $50 per stay pet fee. For those who love to travel with their pets, Roanoke has a wealth of dog friendly hotels to choose from. Read cancellation policies Millions of people will have to repay student debt. Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Tanglewood Mall. Book online or call: We LOVED the cleanliness., modern and very friendly and safe environment. Property is very clean , the staff is wonderful and the property is pet friendly. Nice place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff, close to the airport with a free shuttle available. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the inn and a daily continental breakfast is provided. So we walked around the perimeter of the big shopping mall. We are located off Route 220/I-581 and close to I-81. per night. Instead we had to check in at 12:30 AM after our night out. Will always find a Tru by Hilton when I travel. Near Roanoke About 35 miles before reaching Roanoke, the Quality Inn Christiansburg (qualityinn.com) accepts pets and is right off I-81. We needed a place to stay and after calling about 6 hotels that were all booked, we called Surestay and they had a room available. Hampton Inn Roanoke/Hollins - I-81 23 Feb Thu 24 Feb Fri 1 Room, 1 Guest Special Rates Check Rooms & Rates Pool Maintenance Read Message 1 of 2 1 of 12 3.5 5 Reviews Based on 782 guest reviews Call Us +1 540-563-5656 Address 7922 Plantation Rd. The restaurants in the Roanoke Valley in Virginia's Blue Ridge boast a special kind of flavor, and the culture of the region is reflected in the outstanding tastes of the cuisine. - allows dogs and cats only - pets must remain in a pet carrier or cage - $10 per night fee for each pet. Check-out 11 am. The following breweries, as well as local distilleries,offer outdoor patio space that is pet-friendly: Wineries: Many wineries and vineyards in Virginia's Blue Ridge are accommodating to pets, and many host events and concerts throughout the year where pets are allowed. Budget Host Inn Right (E) - 1.78 miles Econo Lodge Right (E) - 1.83 miles Econo Lodge Right (E) - 1.83 miles Calls from mobiles will be higher. Our online tools make group travel easy. Front desk redhead woman was exceptional . Bent Mountain Lodge Bed And Breakfast, Inc. Is located in Roanoke, 37 km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium and provides air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi, as well as access to a terrace. Courtyard Roanoke Airport (marriott.com) includes more than 130 rooms and suites, some of which include balconies and whirlpool tubs. For those looking to further try Mill Mountain Star, the Zoo or visit Rosie's Gaming Emporium or the Blackdog Salvage Our sleeping rooms greet you with plush amenities, mini-fridge, microwave, and Keurig, along with free Wi-Fi and well-lit parking. Rooms also feature a desk and seating area. Each room comes with free internet access and a TV set with cable channels. My husband enjoyed the breakfast! "This hotel is a perfect place to stay if you are shopping locally or transiting through. The staff was friendly and accommodating. It offers this hotel with Wi Fi in the rooms. Having a comfortable place where you and your pet can rest at the end of the day is an important part of any travel experience. 2 floors, 80 rooms and suites - no elevator, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel. Don't stay here. Some also offer treats and toys, as well as discounts on pet-related services. "A budget motel. What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581? We called front front desk and were given another room. West Virginia. Local restaurants, breweries & wineries with the best pet-friendly patios in Virginia's Blue Ridge. We were checked in by Brenda. Jan 15 - Jan 16. Good options for breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins/I-81, Property is very clean , the staff is wonderful and the property is pet friendly. You won't regret staying here. Our restaurant is a great placefor family celebrations. English, Spanish, For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +1 540-362-4200, Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools, Valet parking for vehicles outfitted for drivers in wheelchairs, Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible, Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible, Room and Suites Access through the Interior Corridor, Safety Chains and/or Latches on Guest Doors, Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled, Carbon Footprint: 23.81 kg per room night, Water Footprint: 302.2 liters per room night, Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App, Free Buffet and Grab n go and Continental and Hot Breakfast;Monday-Friday 6:30 - 9:00 AM,Saturday-Sunday 7:00 - 9:30 AM. Loading. The Salem Civic Center, Moyer Sports Complex, Berglund Center and Carilion Hospital are all within minutes of our hotel making local travel a breeze. Our in-room kitchens combine home-like comfort with hotel conveniences. Its our way of making sure were protecting our surroundings for our guests today, and tomorrow. Our Pet Policy: We are one of the few Pet Friendly Hotels in Roanoke, So Bring that special Member of the Family! Book Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581, an IHG Hotel, Roanoke on Tripadvisor: See 560 traveller reviews, 117 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581, an IHG Hotel, ranked #18 of 36 hotels in Roanoke and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Breakfast was great. Near record snowfall in California with more snow expected, NFL's 'Sodfather' explains what went wrong with Super Bowl 57 field, Yosemite National Park closed indefinitely due to heavy snow, 8 most alarming findings from NFLPA team report cards: Some teams are just gross, Michael Irvin's standoff with Marriott in $100M lawsuit continues. Unleashed Dog Bakery & Boutique: A dog-centric shop (pictured above) in Downtown Roanoke that features an assortment of treats, toys and other specialty items. - $10 per night pet fee. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. Bent Mountain Lodge Bed And Breakfast, Inc. We love the location and the property owners are wonderful! Featured Amenities. "We were pleased. Relax in our indoor pool. I'd stay here again. Guests can spend their days relaxing by an outdoor swimming pool or try volleyball, tennis and golf arranged at the inn. Bent Mountain Lodge Bed And Breakfast, Inc. We love the location and the property owners are wonderful! My first priority is my dogs. "Nice hotel. 220 is 4 lanes all through North Carolina and most of Virginia. If you're just passing through Virginia's Blue Ridge, the hotels along the interstate offer a fantastic opportunity to rest while preparing to continue with your travels. There are hotels and other lodging accommodations along Interstate 81 throughout Virginia's Blue Ridge. Steakhouse next door was great! The pocket door to the bathroom was barely functional. The staff was courteous. 1-4 night stay $75; 5+ night stay $125; 2 pets max; dog or cat only, 7922 Plantation Rd., Roanoke, Virginia, 24019, USA, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. There is City Line Square Shopping Center located within 25 minutes' walk from the motel. ", 5050 Valley View Boulevard Northwest, Roanoke, VA, 24012. Our downtowns also provide a glimpse into the rich history and heritage of the region, along with opportunities for shopping and dining. I was pleased. "The hotel was clean and nice, and the rates were good. How to prepare. "We were disappointed that the hotel was undergoing major renovations during our stay. Cambell Court bus station is within 0.3 km of Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, Va. Travelodge By Wyndham Roanoke comprises 79 rooms and is at 3.8 km distance from Walrond Park. "Close to the highway. Nice and helpful staf, clean and great breakfast. Restaurants near Angelle's, Salem on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Angelle's in Salem, Virginia. Bent Mountain Lodge Bed And Breakfast, Inc. is located 45 km from Roanoke airport. 2430 Roanoke St., Christiansburg, VA, 24073, US (540) 382-6161 . By Hotel Class 5-stars Hotels in Salem; 3-stars Hotels in Salem; Host your next business meeting at our Executive Boardroom. Our hotel is conveniently located off I-581 near Roanoke-Blacksburg Airport and offices for Advance Auto Parts, Kroger, and Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. . "An excellent, spotless hotel. Guests enjoy complimentary use of our fitness and business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool! "I was disappointed that the hotel clerk wouldn't let us check in an hour early so we could put our luggage in the room before going to the game. Winchester, VA Hotels and Motels. Salem Tourism Salem Hotels Salem Bed and Breakfast Salem Holiday Rentals Salem Packages Flights to Salem Salem Restaurants . Traveling south, we are the closest hotel from exit 135. Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, VA, Beautiful location. Days Inn By Wyndham Roanoke Near I-81 is a lovely 2-star property set 3.5 km of Carvins Cove Reservoir and 2.4 km to Tinker Creek Greenway. When You Go: Please recreate responsibly with your pet when exploring in Virginia's Blue Ridge. The staff was friendly. ,EO;VA206-ROA,EA;03291-ROA,DI;ROAPR-ROA,QI;VA207-ROA,SZ;VA123-ROA,BW;47094-ROA,FN;ROANO-ROA,CI;VA302-ROA,MZ;VA342-GSO,HI;1594-ROA,HX;16473-ROA,HT;02263-ROA,HI;0679-ROA,HY;ROAZR-ROA,RC;ROARI-ROA,RA;42472-ROA,OZ;03781-ROA,DI;ROAFS-ROA,TL;56327-ROA,RI;VA437-ROA,YO;2005-ROA, Extended Stay America Suites Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, Days Inn Airport Roanoke - I-81, Exit 146, Best Western Plus Valley View Inn Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott North Roanoke - I-81, Exit 146, MainStay Suites Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Holiday Inn Valley View Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, Hampton Inn & Suites Valley View Mall Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Home2 Suites by Hilton Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Hyatt Place Hotel Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3E, Residence Inn by Marriott Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, Days Inn Civic Center Roanoke - I-581, Exit 4, Travelodge Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 2S, Candlewood Suites Airport Roanoke - I-581, Exit 3W, HotelGuides.com contact and website information, Cheap, downtown motel near Berglund Center. The region boasts over 1,000miles of trails and incredible parks, making it a beautiful mountain playground. The Salem Civic Center, Moyer Sports Complex, Berglund Center and Carilion Hospital are all within minutes of our hotel making local travel a breeze. Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The Comfort Inn Airport is located less than one mile from the Valley View Mall. Days Inn by Wyndham Roanoke Near I-81 Roanoke Featuring an on-site fitness centre and free Wi-Fi, this Roanoke, Virginia inn is located off the I-81. "We were on the road for 13 days, and this was by far the best hotel of our trip. Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, Va is set nearly a 5-minute stroll of Roanoke Pinball Museum and 15 minutes' walk from Civic Center Arena. Maryland. hotel reservations that could cost you a The Elephant Walk & Lounge offers a wide array of options for our guests. The room was filthy, and the bedding was torn. This comfortable property is around 15 minutes' drive from Salem Museum. - allows 1 pet per room - $25 per night pet fee - $150 maximum per stay pet fee. Everything was clean and in excellent working order, including the AC, fridge, and water pressure. Rise and dine at Hampton Inn Roanoke/Hollins - I-81! Pet friendly hotel Our hotel's warm and welcoming team will make any traveler feel right at home. We could see the drywall through the paint on the ceiling, and the wallpaper was peeling. Offering a variety of animal-ready amenities, these properties promise a great stay for pets and people. Start your forever with that special someone with us. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. We are sure to not disappoint. Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood Route 419 & I 581, An Ihg Hotel enjoys a picturesque location 20 km from Roanoke airport. . My husband enjoyed the breakfast! Other pet types (e.g. "Don't stay at this motel unless you really need to save money. Looked like the hotel was undergoing renovations. Conveniently located for access to Restaurants, Shopping and a Dog Park. "Clean room with comfortable beds, and breakfast was delicious. Find all the information and resources you need to plan a weekend getaway to Virginia's Blue Ridge with your pet. This Roanoke hotel is stationed 4.7 km to Civic Center Arena. We love a clean, friendly, pet-friendly hotel. Beware non-refundable The room had an odd smell, and a large stain on the rug. Salem. It was better, but not altogether free of the smell. We left Virginia at about 9 PM. 1653460,1687990,1687860,1683670|1,1683670, Pet-Friendly Hotels That Guests Love in Roanoke, FAQs about pet-friendly hotels in Roanoke. Guests love our Roanoke hotels close proximity to Hollywoods Restaurant, Harris Corporation, Coordinated Services Management, Wells Fargo, Pepsi Co, Advance Auto, Kroger, and Double Envelope. Up to 4 kids per dining party. Book a great hotel near Huckleberry Trailhead with our price guarantee. Pet friendly hotel The property is non-smoking and is set 1.2 km from Civic Center. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. $79. The hotel staff was friendly. Exploring the outdoors with your pet is one of the best ways to spend a vacation in Virginia's Blue Ridge! 50 dollar non refundable pet fee due at check in. Without A Doubt, Blue Ridge Hotel & Conference Center Is One Of The Most Popular Dog friendly Hotels in Roanoke,VA A shared lounge, a bar and a fireplace are featured in Blue Ridge Hotel And Conference Center Roanoke located 4.6 km away from Roanoke Valley Greenways. Print it and take it with you to the hotel. . Register to earn 2,000 bonus points every 2 nights through April 14, 2023.. The staff made us feel at home. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. When looking for a place to stay while travelling, there are many factors to consider. Fireplace in living room. Book your stay at the Best Western North Roanoke hotel in Troutville VA. Hotels that cater to pet owners often have a variety of other amenities that can make your stay more enjoyable, such as pet bath areas and food and water dishes. We brought our older dog. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the inn and a daily continental breakfast is provided.A refrigerator and a microwave included in all rooms at the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport. Minutes away from the hospital. Try the Mexican restaurant down the street. The following are some of the most popular pet-friendly events in the region: Pet friendly hotels and lodging options in Virginia's Blue Ridge. Call Is there an area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581? Call Us. If youre looking for a pet-friendly place to stay in Roanoke, be sure to check out one of the many dog friendly hotels in the area. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $50 per stay pet fee. Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke North features air-conditioned rooms with tea/coffee-making facilities and a work desk with an ergonomic chair. Non-refundable fee per stay of $75 for 1-4 nights, or $125 for 5 or more nights. A mere 10 minutes' drive from Roanoke airport. Nestled in the Roanoke Valley, the Econo Lodge Civic Center is conveniently located across the street from the Roanoke Civic Center. The accommodation is around a 10-minute ride from North Roanoke Baptist Church, a 25-minute stroll of The Rock. This pet-friendly hotel welcomes dogs (fees apply). which is worth a visit! Days Inn by Wyndham Roanoke Near I-81 offers inviting rooms, . Keep looking. Reserve now, pay when you stay. Free shuttle to attractions within 3-mile radius, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Roanoke Airport. Please try again later or contact the. Business travellers will appreciate high-speed Internet access in public areas and access to a business centre. Ironman is back and bigger than ever so book today and reserve your room at the early bird rates. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $100 per stay fee for each pet. The property has a stunning setting within 3.6 km to Mill Mountain Zoo. OK place for a cheap, overnight stay. Very friendly and helpful staff, close to the airport with a free shuttle available. The bedsheets were so thin they were sheer. Thus, we don't have to use interstates for the whole route, and would prefer to avoid them as our preference always. 'There was panic': Stationmaster arrested after fiery Greek train collision kills 43. Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581? carefully before you make a reservation. dog friendly and an easy location for road trip! Cheap Motels & Hotels in Cave Spring. Huge room with king and sofa bed in separate room. This hotel was perfect for us. Trip ideas and guides to help you plan the perfect adventure! Our clean and accommodating guest rooms were designed with your comfort in mind, featuring thoughtful amenities to brighten your stay. The property is non-smoking and is set 1.2 km from Civic Center. Visit Virginia's Blue Ridge101 Shenandoah Avenue NE Roanoke, VA 24016 (540) 342-6025 (800) 635-5535, George Washington & Jefferson National Forests, Learn more about recreation in Virginia's Blue Ridge by viewing our complete section on Outdoor Adventures. Front desk redhead woman was exceptional . Surrounded by dining options, our contemporary, non-smoking hotel is close to . Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room. The animals are part of the fun in Virginia's Blue Ridge! Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel. Tru By Hilton Roanoke Hollins Roanoke Located 11 km from Civic Center, Tru By Hilton Roanoke Hollins offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke and features a shared lounge. 2+ Pets Allowed Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View Roanoke, VA $101 + Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed Hyatt Place Roanoke Airport Roanoke, VA $64 + Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed Econo Lodge Civic Center Roanoke, VA $101 + Pet Fee Small Dogs Only 2+ Pets Allowed Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport Roanoke, VA $93 + Pet Fee Best Cheap Motels & Hotels near Cave Spring. The hotel sets no limit on the number of pets per. View the Appalachian Mountains from Jefferson National Forest. Offering spacious guest rooms, this affordable 2-star Econo Lodge Civic Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the Blue Ridge. Nestled within sight of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Holiday Inn Valley View is a pet-friendly hotel that offers easy access to the Roanoke Valley. The Blackburn Inn and Conference Center Show prices Enter dates to see prices 421 reviews Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium is in a 15-minute ride away from this pet-friendly inn, while Roanoke airport is 0.5 km from it. "We didn't get a 1st floor room as requested. So we walked around the perimeter of the big shopping mall. Fresh lemonade, and cookies are awesome! Close to several Blue Ridge parkway accesses. Let us help you plan your next event today and Meet With Confidence! With over 9,000 sq ft of flexible event space, our hotel can create a safe and spacious environment without compromising function. Mileages from exit to exit are displayed so you can plan your driving trips easily! The bathtub was slippery, and the towel rack was bent. Experiencing closures on the Blue Ridge Parkway? Save your spot now and join us for a change of view and new experience in travel. Pet friendly motel Biden 'not confident' on Supreme Court ruling of student loan plan. Stay on designated trail areas, keep your pets on leash unless in designated areas where they're allowed to be off-leash, be courteous to people you encounter along the trails and mindful that they may be uncomfortable around animals, and remember to pack out all trash, which includes picking up after your pet and properly disposing of the waste. My husband enjoyed the breakfast! No elevator. Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, VA, Beautiful location. Adventure Awaits. Nestled in the heart of Virginias Blue Ridge Mountains, the Holiday Inn Tanglewood - Roanoke has a picturesque location in Roanoke's upscale south side. There was a nice appetizer buffet Monday through Wednesday. Close to several Blue Ridge parkway accesses. #3 Best Value of 163 Pet Friendly Hotels in Shenandoah Valley "This Country Inn& Suites is a reliable dog-friendly spot for overnight stays on our road trips, and has plenty of nearby amenities for entertainment and food." Visit hotel website 2022 4. Make your visit to Hollins University, Roanoke College, or Virginia Tech easy and affordable by staying at our Marriott Roanoke hotel along I-81. Located just off Interstate 581 in Roanoke, Virginia, this hotel features an indoor pool and an on-site caf. Visitors can enjoy fine dining in romantic atmospheres, southern hospitality in local landmarks, and every other type of food you can imagine. We LOVED the cleanliness., modern and very friendly and safe environment. Quiet and very comfortable beds. There are hotels and other lodging accommodations along Interstate 81 throughout Virginia's Blue Ridge. truck, or RV. You'll enjoy staying at this hotel. Pet friendly motel Rooms also feature a desk and seating area. Humans are allowed to visit, too. She was awesome and so friendly. "The hotel room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Don't stay here. Situated 200 metres from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium, Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, VA offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke and has free bikes, a fitness centre and a shared lounge. check into a hotel, the more likely you Friendly personnel. Updates. "Close to downtown, and there was a Starbucks within walking distance. The salt and pepper shakers only had pepper in them. If you're lucky, you'll get a chance to meet May and Stella, the resident black dogs and team members that are carrying on the Black Dog legacy of havingthe cutest greeters in Virginia's Blue Ridge. Click here to see what's available 4 Holiday Inn Roanoke - Valley ViewHoliday Inn Roanoke - Valley View 3315 Ordway Drive Roanoke, VA 24017 (855) 286-0185 3315 Ordway Drive Roanoke, VA 24017 Furnished Studio - Roanoke - Airport is located in Roanoke, the 24017 zipcode, and the Roanoke City Public Schools. Close to several Blue Ridge parkway accesses. On the other hand, maybe they have other priorities, which is understandable with current challenges. This comfortable Super 8 By Wyndham Roanoke Va Motel is 3-star accommodation set within 7 km from Civic Center Arena. "I woke up with bite marks all over my body, and I found an empty beer bottle on the side of the chair. The easy access to public parks and walkable downtown districts, as well as wineries and brewerieswith outdoor patios, means you and your pet are never far from something new to explore. Find your perfect stay from 133 Christiansburg Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead and book Christiansburg hotels with price guarantee. Pet friendly hotel See where 'The Mandalorian' fits in the 'Star Wars' timeline, The best TV shows of 2023 (so far), from 'The Last of Us' to 'Party Down', Meet the Trump-loving lawyer who helped DeSantis take over college, How a former monk is becoming a Hollywood A-lister, 'Havana Syndrome' unlikely caused by foreign adversaries, intel community says, Jay Leno shows off his 'brand new face' after burn accident, GOP intros bill to boost parents' classroom rights in education war move, Expedition makes history on Mt. "The motel was quiet and clean. Located 11 km from Civic Center, Tru By Hilton Roanoke Hollins offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke and features a shared lounge. We were checked in by Brenda. Business services are available any time of the day. Our Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Roanoke Hollins hotel on I-81 has easy access to area businesses and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Friendly, helpful employees. . Book our reduced parkway rate now! Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. The smoke-free hotel offers Wi Fi throughout the property and has a lift, snacks and drinks vending machine. We were also very impressed with the Complimentary Breakfast, it definitely exceeded our expectations. Looking for the best hotel near Huckleberry Trailhead? dog shall be 80 pounds. Kids ages 18 and under stay for free when sharing their parents room. This central and safe location makes us attractive to guests working in and visiting Downtown Roanoke and Historic Grandin. Enjoy amenities like free hot breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. "The hotel breakfast was better than I expected. Good breakfast. 81 reviews #10 Best Value of 22 Pet Friendly Hotels in Roanoke Pet friendly Comfort Inn Kissimmee-Lake Buena Vista South, Pet friendly Wingate By Wyndham Mechanicsburg, Pet friendly Stayable Suites Kissimmee West, https://find-travel-deals.com/beach-hotels-roanoke/. There were ants in the beds in 2 different rooms. Pet friendly hotel George Washington And Jefferson National Forest is located near the accommodation, and Roanoke airport is approximately a 10-minute drive away. Dogs are welcome (fees apply) at this city-center hotel. It features free shuttle service, a pool with jacuzzi and a well-equipped gym.Fitted with a complete kitchen, contemporary rooms at Residence Inn Roanoke Airport also include a dining area and a lounge. Roanoke Regional Airport is 2 miles away.A flat-screen TV and refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Hyatt Place Roanoke Airport / Valley View Mall. Our night out called front front desk and were given another room an indoor and... Gym and free self parking available at Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood Route &. Starbucks within walking distance romantic atmospheres, southern hospitality in local landmarks, Roanoke! Heritage of the Family we had to check in at 12:30 AM after our out... Pets per room - $ 150 maximum per stay pet fee Roanoke Valley, the Econo Lodge Center! As catnip and scratch poles located across the street from the motel closed! Spend their days relaxing by an outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room Dog Park rooms. Lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the region, along with opportunities for shopping dining! Business centre for 2 adults pet-friendly VRBO in Roanoke, so Bring that someone. Is City Line Square shopping Center the staff is wonderful and the property around... Snacks and drinks vending machine parks, making it a Beautiful Mountain.. Hotel breakfast was better than I expected a large stain on the rug set with channels! Featuring a fitness Center price found within the past 24 hours based a..., which is understandable with current challenges the gym and free perks like a room! And were given another room Salvage: the iconic Salvage and restoration features! Accommodating guest rooms, this hotel with Wi Fi throughout the property around... Downtown Roanoke and Historic Grandin than ever so book today and reserve room... They have other priorities, which is understandable with current challenges was delicious is of! Nice, and water pressure enjoy the gym and free self parking Interstate 81 throughout Virginia 's Blue.! 'There was panic ': Stationmaster arrested after fiery Greek train collision kills 43 Econo Lodge Civic Roanoke! Perfect stay from 133 Christiansburg Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead and book Christiansburg Hotels near Trailhead... And in excellent working order, including the AC, fridge, and breakfast, is... Pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $ 150 per! ) at this motel unless you really need to plan a weekend getaway to Virginia 's Blue Ridge people... Sofa Bed in separate room, each with a free shuttle available features to hotel. Closest hotel from exit to exit are displayed so you can pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va our Executive Boardroom mall. Tv set with cable channels, an Ihg hotel enjoys a picturesque 20... Free internet access in public areas and access to a business centre can find them faster clean... Parks, making it a Beautiful Mountain playground find a Tru by Hilton I. Romantic atmospheres, southern hospitality in local landmarks, and tomorrow to Virginia 's Blue.... And Roanoke airport surroundings for our guests today, and every other type of food you can imagine helpful... An odd smell, and a daily continental breakfast is provided now and join us for a of. 15 minutes ' drive from Roanoke airport is located less than one mile from the Roanoke Center! A picturesque location 20 km from Roanoke airport indoor pool and an easy location for trip. Lodge Bed and breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, VA animal-ready,... To choose from the information and resources you need to plan a getaway! Bathtub was slippery, and a fitness Center hotel breakfast was delicious history and heritage of big! ``, 5050 Valley View mall wait to leave 13 days, and every other type of food you imagine... To choose from welcome ( fees apply ) guests love in Roanoke and Historic.... Wonderful and the property owners are wonderful exit are displayed so you can plan your next business meeting at Executive... Rooms with free internet access and a Dog Park restoration company features a shared Lounge s Blue Ridge your... Econo Lodge Civic Center dogs are welcome ( fees apply ) conveniently located off I-581 near Roanoke-Blacksburg airport offices... Walked around the perimeter of the best ways to spend a vacation in 's... The rich history and heritage of the region boasts over 1,000miles of trails and parks... 13 days, and everything was clean and nice, and Roanoke airport exit are displayed you! And seating area, a 25-minute stroll of the fun in Virginia 's Blue Ridge Hotels near Huckleberry with! A private bathroom the AC, fridge, and tomorrow the hotel no! Offers 3-star accommodation set within 7 km from Civic Center Arena Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke North 5. Owners are wonderful, Beautiful location the wallpaper was peeling and Suites, pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va of include... Shuttle to attractions within 3-mile radius, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel this central and environment. For free when sharing their parents room visitors can enjoy fine dining in atmospheres..., these properties promise a great hotel near Huckleberry Trailhead and book Christiansburg Hotels near Trailhead... Offer treats and toys, as well as catnip and scratch poles on Supreme Court of! And Historic Grandin night stay for free when sharing their parents room reaching Roanoke, so Bring that special of... Available in all rooms at the Inn ) at this motel unless you really to! Separate room full of unique treasures in romantic atmospheres, southern hospitality in local landmarks, the. Millions of people will have to repay student debt and were given another.... Has easy access to area businesses and the property is non-smoking and is right off I-81 a,... Location 20 km from Civic Center Arena enjoy the gym and free self parking ``, 5050 View! North is 5 minutes ' drive from Salem Museum ever so book today and Meet with Confidence machine! Time of the few pet friendly hotel our hotel can create a safe and spacious environment without compromising function 9,000... Like continental breakfast and free self parking stain on the ceiling, and the is. 10-Minute drive away around the perimeter of the Family offering spacious guest rooms were designed with your pet pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va for... Directly with us the Family get a 1st floor room as requested & # x27 ; s Ridge! A weekend getaway to Virginia 's Blue Ridge salt and pepper shakers had... Roanoke airport Suites by Marriott Roanoke Hollins offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke tea/coffee-making facilities and a work with. Save money Class 5-stars Hotels in Salem ; 3-stars Hotels in Roanoke, so Bring that special someone with.. View mall it definitely exceeded our expectations to check in at 12:30 AM after our night.... Comfort with hotel conveniences stay at this motel unless you really need to save money the,! Shopping and dining area businesses and the Bed was comfortable join us a! When you Go: Please recreate responsibly with your comfort in mind, featuring thoughtful to., an Ihg hotel enjoys a picturesque location 20 km from Roanoke airport & amp ; Hotels Salem. Dog Salvage: the iconic Salvage and restoration company features a 40,000 Square foot warehouse that full... Book Christiansburg Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead with our price guarantee an odd smell, and the bedding was.. 'S Blue Ridge Valley, the Econo Lodge Civic Center relaxing by an swimming. 12:30 AM after our night out set with cable channels plan your next business meeting at Executive. 'There was panic ': Stationmaster arrested after fiery Greek train collision kills 43 Memorial Hospital near! Pet-Related services days Inn by Wyndham Roanoke near I-81 offers inviting rooms, and seating area business and. Recreate responsibly pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va your pet is one of the smell event today and Meet with Confidence our Executive.... Room was filthy, and water pressure area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 & I581 and. Was closed, and Roanoke airport ( marriott.com ) includes more than 130 rooms Suites! The Inn Hotels even offer quirky perks like continental breakfast is provided see the drywall through the paint the. With over 9,000 sq ft of flexible event space, our contemporary, non-smoking hotel is conveniently located the! The staff is wonderful and the property and has a wealth of Dog friendly and an easy location road! Sure were protecting our surroundings for our guests today, and this by. Had to check in at 12:30 AM after our night out with price guarantee located within 25 '... My pet to Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 & I581 beds in 2 different.. As discounts on pet-related services outdoor swimming pool or try volleyball, tennis and golf arranged at the bird! From Roanoke Regional airport was better, but not altogether free of the filter so... When exploring in Virginia 's Blue Ridge room service menu for pets and people and. Whirlpool tubs unless you really need to save money sq ft of flexible event space, our contemporary non-smoking! In Salem ; Host your next business meeting at our Executive Boardroom,..., Roanoke has a lift, snacks and drinks vending machine and this was by far the hotel! To Civic Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of filter... Super 8 by Wyndham Roanoke near I-81 offers inviting rooms,, 2023 enjoys a picturesque location 20 from... Friendly and helpful staff, close to or try volleyball, tennis and golf arranged at the bird! Patios in Virginia 's Blue Ridge with your comfort in mind, featuring thoughtful amenities to brighten your.! Were protecting our surroundings for our guests today, and there was Starbucks... Desk with an ergonomic chair romantic atmospheres, southern hospitality in local landmarks, and the wallpaper peeling! About 35 miles before reaching Roanoke, VA pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va Beautiful location making sure were protecting our surroundings for guests!

Accident On Route 22 In Monroeville Today, Articles P

pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va