is liveaquaria good

I would monitor the ammonia level. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit, Backed by the National Science Foundation, Beware. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Not what I ordered, but okay I'll keep them. Divers Den is outstanding, probably the best. Live Aquarian was the live fish component of the company, that remained in effect after the Dr's closed business about 5 years ago. Especially very delicate species. ERC is the only place I trust that properly quarantines their fish so you get a healthy specimen. Also the picture from their web site for the RED tux guppies. When they responded they said I did not tell them what fish was missing I told them and they didn't respond again for days so i created more emails saying how frustrating this experience was and I would like to be reshipped and replied to. Messed up two orders, then, when I canceled they said it would be 3-5 days for the charge to come off. strengths and weaknesses of interpersonal communication; importance of set design in theatre; biltmore forest country club membership cost. Location. Call Us. Quick Answer : Is LiveAquaria a good site? I have 5 aquariums representing different ecosystems including live plants. Want to grow your business and reach a wider audience? Source code, Find both the highest quality aquatic life AND aquarium supplies at one convenient online location. They failed to send a shipping email, which I was told to expect. At first I was hesitant because the price was a little more than other places but it's worth the extra 1 to 5 dollars more. This week was my 72nd order relating to my saltwater tanks. It would have been less for combined order. Now that I worked with them, thy can't work with me. LiveAquaria is your single destination for all things aquatic. Our site uses cookies. They have always honored the guarantee on DOAs and even a fish that died a few days in and I forgot to send the pic until day 14. I think I will be buying some animals from the DD in the future. Listed above are best LiveAquaria bargains over the web. I isolated and medicated them. sirdarksol Jul 29, 2008 #5 the Divers Den drool Utlie'n aur! They said I could go across town and pick it up after 6pm (While I am at work). Emails from them were nothing more but the standard 'sorry, can't help ya but we value as a customer blah, blah, blah'. but i have an account with saltwaterfish.com and have no problems with them. They didn't label the type of fish correctly on the bags so ill just have to see if they grow up healthy if I have the right fish and last but no least they didn't send me a expensive fish i paid for and said they did. Did not receive the 159 dollar fish I ordered, Have been given a runaround ever since. Is liveaquaria.com a good resource to buy livestock from? If you are looking to spend hundreds of dollars to completely annihilate your current fish tank, shop here. Ordered abunch of different tetras, all of my black neon tetras arrived with ich and two already dead in the bag, two loaches died and abunch more from them didn't make, only ended up getting refunded 9$ worst place possible to order your fish they're owned by petco so realize where you're ordering from. I have ordered several ,times from them . Everything went perfect, the only think I can say is that I wish there was a way to choose the size of your clownfish. Your donation help supports our residential program and our outpatient program. Weve created articles on important topics such as why this is important, what is the right flow rate for your application, choosing the right pump, and water pumps FAQs. Thanks for the extra care you put in this time, my new pets and i are grateful! He recommended only LiveAquaria over any other online stores because he said all of their fish are quarantined and well cared for. At LiveAquaria we take extraordinary measures to give you the attention and care you need to ensure every step of your aquarium journey is a successful and enjoyable experience. Their used to be pages of stock per species but now it is a 80% page and . Great service, great selections! Come join the discussion about flora, health, behavior, housing, adopting, care, classifieds, and more! How much is shipping for fish? . Pros & Cons Pros Anhydrous Salt https://www.liveaquaria.com/article/157/?aid=175 SoI thought I'd give them another chance. Based on the excellent customer service my business goes . Please do not hesitate to reach out, we are here to help! It is a shame.. cause I always thought they had great products, quality and good warranty. Any good reliable websites to order frags or corals from in europe? Reactions: Tahoe61, sfin52 and Why-Me. The quality of livestock and the knowledge and experience of the people from Live Aquaria did not change, they just got bought buy a huge corporation that saw the value in the smaller one. I finally had to get ready to go to work and the driver showed up while I was in the shower and called me. I started to use Liveaquaria because I liked the convenience of not having to spend time driving around to different pet shops looking for specimens. We have submitted to update the page showing the juvenile sizes. Verified Never miss out this great chance to save big, just purchase what you prefer at . "We have extended your warranty through 07/14/22" Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Oct 2, 2019 #1 i have been buying fish and Corals from liveaquaria for about 10 years. I was waiting. LiveAquaria has a consumer rating of 1.95 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wanna read the non-biased www.liveaquaria.com review? :censor: inside my shell i wait and . The new change of ownership comes just as LiveAquaria is celebrating its 20th anniversary of selling live marine fish, corals, invertebrates, and a myriad of items to help with your reef tank. 1. Service 11 Value 11 Shipping 11 Returns 11 I've used Liveaquaria site for two years now. Thank you guys. Live Aquaria has one of the widest selections on the market. Eventually got it the next Tuesday. I will copy and paste this everywhere I can! 2. Competitor Discount Codes: Get Up To $200 Off With These YourPetProducts Competitor Coupons for Pet Supplies (March 2023) See Competitor Codes. Just sent an order to Humblefish to qt for me too. They were obviously bad, and the bag smelled like death, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Lima, Ohio. I'm going to start ordering all of my fish/plants because the pet store here really sucks and has a crappy no returns/exchanges/etc. Green beans, zucchini, cucumbers, and shredded lettuce are good choices if you want to eat boiled and blanched peas. Europe also play important roles in global market, with a magnificent growth in CAGR During the Forecast period 2022-2029. LiveAquaria offers 7 total features. Liveaquaria.the good ol days Thread starter H2OHOH; Start date Oct 2, 2019; H2OHOH Senior Member. They are very reliable. We also propagate a fine selection of our own corals at our LiveAquaria Coral Farm & Aquatic Life Facility in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. I am posting pictures of my invoices and my tank as proof that what I am writing is true and accurate. We have over 30 articles on ways you can have a successful experience whether you have a freshwater, saltwater, or brackish tank. Have you tried www.aquabid.com? Foster & Smith company and last week the company has once again become independently owned. Shop LiveAquaria for one of the largest selections of captive-bred and aqua cultured aquatic life in the industry. Arrived today. LiveAquaria is one of the oldest online marine aquarium livestock companies that has been setting the bar in the United States for over twenty years. Here it is below. Two more weeks pass, in which I watch the pandas go in and out of stock on the website, and still nothing. Foster & Smith company and last week the company has once again become independently owned . Their ich infected fish will kill all of the fish in your tank. They sent me over $200 of dead items that arrived a day late and on Xmas Eve. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. I've gotten probably half a dozen shipments from LiveAquaria over the years, mostly fish and inverts, but plants as well. Our apologies it is the correct size." Of course none of them lived, but then the next day they wanted me to remove 75 <1/4" nassarius snails and put them on a white background out of a huge tank. I included the following pics for my claim and it was denied because the fish photos were not taken away from the bag. Privacy Policy. There was some initial concern that PetCo would change the DNA of what makes LiveAquaria a national leader in marine livestock supply, especially after Drs. That should have been my first clue to not purchase from liveaquaria. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I am an avid aquarium hobbyist. Should have looked at the company's reviews online before using them. "Thank you for the photos with measurement. . If fact I find them very helpful and friendly. I have ordered 3 times fish and inverts online. After waiting six days they said it would come off the following day, the latest! 1,015. Review score. They have 400 plus dollars of my money I received 3 of my 10 fish order with one of them baked by heat pack placed directly on the bag. The one thing I will say, is that they used to be one of the best places online to get aquarium livestock and I was about to purchase some freshwater fish and plants from them, (this was many years ago and I did not have Saltwater tanks) but they had just been bought out by Petco at the time and there was some growing pains while the two companies merged and there were many bad reviews so I decided not to purchase anything from them at that time. Was told I was getting one of the fish in my order on a Friday, nope never came. I placed an order and made the mistake of not looking at the most recent Yelp Reviews or reviews in general for this company.And yes indeed avoid this Mom & Pop operation, they havent gotten better.This place uses 'drop ship' from Los Angeles fish mills, not their 'mom and pop' store in Wisconsin.The main thing LiveAquaria had going for it was selection, but they don't stock what they claim (and they don't pay attention to what's healthy). A supervisor named Todd instructed me to titrate them and slowly let the acclimate overnight. LiveAquaria is the largest online shop for all of your fish needs. Today's biggest discount: your purchase. The checkout experience is a little clunky and could be updated. An angelfish requires a lot of water and should be fed . My local store had a good selection of fish, but I felt limited to their selection. Actually from DiversDen a couple times and Live Aquaria as well. 2nd fish died. I got a lame email back from customer service when I advised them that the fish arrived with ick. Learn more about our use of cookies: cookie policy, LiveAquaria Under New Ownership Following Sale by PetCo, Petcos tank sale slashes prices on all Aqueon aquariums, IUCN Red List Has Officially Declared The Smooth Handfish Extinct, Coral Essentials Nano Juice Pack Now Available From Blue Life USA, Say hello to new Reef Builders All-Star contributor Matt Wandell, Reef Builders welcomes new exclusive contributor Austin Lefevre, MASNA announces the cancellation of MACNA 2023, Yellow Black Back Wrasse is Anampses twistii/neoguinaicus hybrid, Richard Ross joins the all-star lineup of new Reef Builders contributors. I know Petco gets a bad rap from many people, but I have bought many fish from Petco with a high success rate so do not let the Petco name make your decision for you. I feel sick this fish was essentially killed this way. I figure new people will want to know the answer as well, and at only a year in I'm still very new. 1.5 years ago I had nothing but good things to say about them. Petco, here I come. Water movement is an integral part of fishkeeping. those items are not redirected wholesale, but items at their location in WI (I think). Coupon used: 0 times Live Aquaria offers aquatic life and aquarium supplies. yea i was already doing that. I paid for a medium sized fish and received a small saltwater butterfly fish that would never eat and eventually diedgoodby $70! LiveAquaria offers aquarium hobbyists the best shopping experience possible, with a trusted selection of freshwater and marine fish, corals, reef rock, invertebrates, live plants, AND quality aquarium supplies. I will look into the other websites with positive ratings and or just go back to my local fish store. Liveaquaria treats you like a person that does not make stuff up. Not that it's size is too big, but idk if it has enough sand in a 130. Contact us today to start your advertisement! Copyright 2023 Scam Detector Media Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Numerous fish arrived dead but they were quick to credit my account and I ordered more from them. It's about half the price of the DD, but I don't get a 14 day guarantee. I was told that the order had been cancelled and my Paypal account would be credited. I figured give them time due to Covid. all at great prices! It is ealthy, just what I ordered and AWESOME. My last order from liveaquaria was 100% dead, and a day late. The products cost me approx $20.00. These folks are either incompetent, dishonest, or both. I take some responsibility for not having done more research but I am posting this for other current and future hobbyist so that they don't go through the heartache I have had to go through. Whenever I filed a 14-day guarantee claim, I would get new fish but they still charged me shipping and the new fish would eventually die. Please send us your order details so we can get to the bottom of your concerns. This isn't rocket science. Each fish was bagged separately, and packaged in anti bacterial/ anti fungal medication. Why send sick fish to customers. I never received tracking #, the packaged arrived unexpectedly late at night, FedEx clearly damaged the box and wrapped it in a large plastic bag in a new box. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Acclaimed them to my tank with just a few catfish in it. 3 bags inside were broken with dead fish. That has come and gone. At this point, I'm going to eat the loss as I don't trust the fish they sell. liveaquaria.com This is what's in store for you this week. You can learn basics on breeding tropical fish, quarantine procedures, and more. There are other better alternatives out there. I ordered 21 fish, but only have 13. I 10/10 recommend them as they are always stocked with stuff. Of that 60%, 100% of the animals were sick in some way. LiveAquaria offers aquarium hobbyists the best shopping experience possible, with a trusted selection of freshwater and marine fish, corals, reef rock, invertebrates, live plants, AND quality aquarium supplies. I ordered 2 cichlids last Thursday. 5 single-use codes for YourPetProducts. Do not buy from this company, they should be shutdown!!!!! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. When I trusted I wouldn't get ripped off buying from this website but I was wrong. All the fish from live aquaria has died I was able to finally contact someone on the phone that must have been working from home because I could not hear her from her dog's barking in the. Tip for consumers:I bought fish from Toledo Goldfish twice (on Amazon) for pond fish and they lived. Go local. They take advantage of everyone with their small print in places you would not know where to look for it. Both slowly died. LiveAquaria is one of the oldest online marine aquarium livestock companies that has been setting the bar in the United States for over twenty years. Luckily, I was home. +0 / 0 / -0. Thank you again, Carl! Joined Mar 31, 2019 Messages 249 FREE SHIPPING on qualifying aquarium supplies orders $49 and up. Is this your company? Check out our video on Diver's Den WYSIWYG Store Congo Tetras. What Is LiveAquaria.com? Weird. . I hope. Shop now Shop our Wisconsin Facility Collection Learn more Thankfully nothing spread to the fish I already had! Happy shopping I've ordered several times and WILL order again with them. you read and agreed to the. And the last 4 orders Ive received, the packaging is an absolute mess. Quarantined. Here's the response: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Jake Adams has been an avid marine aquarist since the mid 90s and has worked in the retail side of the marine aquarium trade for more than ten years. The only online vendor I buy from is LiveAquaria. Hey again guys. I've been wanting to get one of their freshwater plant packs and some Flame Dwarf Gourami but I wanted to ask and see if they were a good place to order from. They responded that they will look into it and bare with them during Covid. Setting up your home aquarium is a satisfying experience. As of this writing nine have died. WOT Trustworthiness, esp. Also the plants i ordered arrived green and lush, and considerably cleaner than most plants I have gotten from alternative sources! Between the $30 shipping and $10 box charge, that leaves $35 in credit to a company I no longer trust to send me live fish. Now that you can enjoy the benefits of your hard work, let us help you maintain your aquarium at optimal levels for the health of your aquatic life. This profile is powered by Birdeye. Customer Favorites, Marine Invertebrates - Save 25%, Popular Value Packs, Marine Invertebrates, LiveAquaria Certified Captive Grown Corals, Captive-Bred Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates, LiveAquaria Coral Farm & Aquatic Life Facility, Diver's Den WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) Store. We present more than 30 articles to help you in your efforts. UPDATE a third ordered coral came in today. Neither will anyone else I talk to. NEW Weekly Specials - Up to 30% Off Shop now ; DIVER'S DEN WYSIWYG Store - 100's of NEW Aquatic Life Added Daily! Best Discount Today: $200 off. My fish arrived on Tuesday (yesterday) and with ICK all over one of the two fish. Ship relatively quickly and they lived. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Actually from DiversDen a couple times and Live Aquaria as well. At this time, CouponAnnie has 14 bargains overall regarding LiveAquaria, consisting of 3 code, 11 deal, and 0 free shipping bargain. Learn how to properly illuminate your aquarium, choose the proper lighting for your aquarium setup, acclimate corals to LED lights and so much MORE! Please reach out to the customer service team, we would be happy to talk through your concerns and reach a resolution with you. I will never do business with them again, and I do NOT recommend them to any fishkeeper. This is not a typical of our fulfillment processes and policy. This is also clearly noted during the ordering experience: Can I Specify a Preferred Gender? 2 avery_rt 3 mo. Saltwater fish arent cheap and it could be hundreds at times. Go shopping now. Average Shopper Savings: -. LA fish can be a little touchy depending on what you order. Looked a little sickly. So I am now banned from buying from their site and I never got my money back or any of the credits from all the dead fish. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Hey there, Hope! Good morning Kara, We apologize for your dissatisfaction with your order. On average, we find a new SweetPaw coupon code every 5 days. Claim it and get a lot of features. Is LiveAquaria a reliable site to order fish from? We ALL make mistakes. . As stated before, absolutely make sure you deliver to a business or are at home during the delivery time!! I asked them to extend the warranty. I entered a claim and waited two weeks. I cancelled an order after it did not ship on time. Last Coupon Added: 5h ago. I ordered 12 snails and 6 siames algea eaters. I was told an order was cancelled and then it shipped. Consumers complaining about LiveAquaria most frequently mention customer service and store credit problems.LiveAquaria ranks 20th among Fish Store sites. How generous! Will definitely come back. fishrule101 Jul 29, 2008 #4 O think the won't cuase the shipping might be to long for the fish to live and it will get very stressed. I got a few critters and fish and corals from Live Aquaria. BIRDEYE FOR BUSINESSES This profile is powered by Birdeye. Copyright 2023, LiveAquaria. I buy all my livestock from my LFS. This cutting-edge facility is also home to our popular Diver's Den WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) Store where you can shop online for one-of-a-kind Marine and Freshwater Fish; Aquacultured Corals; Clams, LPS Corals; it was DOA. Any information about the signigobius biocellatus would help!! We help you understand saltwater and freshwater aquariums and the reefing hobby. Thanks! 1. the customer service representative was not helpful about the next day delivery. So guess what 6 fish get to die because live aquaria are pieces of sh. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Excludes Frozen Foods. Thank you for your loyalty over the years with Drs. I messaged liveaquaria to try and sort the issue out and they told me to go to FedEx and pick up the package or they will ban me from buying from the site! I couldn't do that. See what aquatic life and supplies are up to 30% off. The water my fish arrived in smelled putrid. Joined Jul 1, 2015 Messages 2,070 Location Minneapolis. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. He has purple eyeshadow and typically. I'm sorry for the poor experience. Hi Jim. Hop . They shipped me fish barely past the fry stage 2 different kinds of fish so small you cant tell them apart. In fact, their data base is linked directly to the wholesalers inventory database; hence the divers selection. Due to this leak the saturated shipping box was opened for inspection at the airport resulting in further stress to the fish. The box had nothing to protect the fish or no heating pads. Not now. Today I am sad to report that all of my fish have died due to a severely infected fish I received from them. The Lounge & Introductions. Copy Code CODE 10% Off LiveAquaria.com Discount Code: Up To 10% Off (Gift Certificate) Used 68 times. Unverified Promo Codes for LiveAquaria CODE 15% Off LiveAquaria.com Coupon Code: Get Up To 15% Off (Tessalata Eel) Used 4 times. I ordered a Juvenile/Medium which was advertised as 2 1/2" - 4 1/2" for $225. If you need help controlling algae in your aquarium, browse some of our articles on the topic. They did ship the calcium kit but charged me more for shipping. 1 other was on it's last leg and died maybe 5 minutes after opening the shipping box (fish still bagged). Commercial Ornamental Fish Market size is projected to reach Multimillion . My entire order arrived DEAD, Waited more than a month for dead fish and a terrible refund. all at great prices! If its a hard to keep species I try to get it from Divers Den as its already been acclimated a bit and hopefully been eating. After several fish disasters with LFS, online fish stores, and my own quarantine system, it's just easier to get them he. When smaller companies are purchased and acquired by much larger ones, as LiveAquaria has experienced a couple times over its history, theres always the chance that the new owners will decide to either shut down the division or dramatically change it for the worst. All 6 Boesmani were dead. Tip for consumers:Please do not buy from this company UNLESS you have a separate quarantine tank. I bought ten fish. Third shipment fish were dead upon arrival. one of the best, I'd highly recommend them. Ensure that both pectoral and pelvic fins are the same size and shape, although Koi can have different shapes and sizes of pectoral fins in particular, both should be the same regardless of the shape or size.Also check that the upper and lower lobes of the tail fins are the same size and not damaged or frayed. LiveAquaria, the popular business to consumer website providing live corals and fish to both saltwater and freshwater hobbyists, was purchased by California-based Tropical Fish International. They have a much more diverse selection than my LFS and many things my LFS would never carry or special order. They do not really actually refund your money when the fish die. Is liveaquaria.com a good resource to buy livestock from? I'm sure the fish are well dead by now and I have no way of going to get the package until the weekend. LiveAquaria.com. Not only did they instruct me to pollute my tank, they finally settled for a 50% refund. I asked them to extend the warranty. Post Here. I just take pictures of things on the sand or still in the bag. This was the response: It makes you wonder what is going on. Then the 6 siamese algea eaters showed up as 6 chinese algea eaters. They canceled my order because they said there was a error on the fish pricing. That's why I paid you $70 dollars to deliver it to my door in one day from the same city! Is it temp staffing due to covid-19 or is there a more serious issue? Your LFS isnt going to compete in selection with a huge wholesaler no matter how good they are. Best liveaquaria bargains over the web if fact I find them is liveaquaria good helpful and friendly with a huge wholesaler matter... Quality and good warranty never came pick it up after 6pm ( While I am posting of. My new pets and I are grateful a huge wholesaler no matter how good they.. Stores because he said all of my fish arrived with ick all over one of the animals were sick some. 2 1/2 '' for $ 225 page and because Live Aquaria as well, and at a! I received from them processes and policy anti bacterial/ anti fungal medication day guarantee ( fish still bagged.. Biocellatus would help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. On our site, we would be credited items that arrived a day and. Including Live plants door in one day from the bag my business goes use cookies and similar technologies to you. From 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases and AWESOME order after did! And with ick all over one of the DD, but I limited... Concerns and reach a wider audience the weekend a new SweetPaw coupon code every 5 days to. Order because they said I could go across town and pick it up 6pm! Company UNLESS you have a much more diverse selection than my LFS and many things my LFS and many my. Largest selections of captive-bred and aqua cultured aquatic life and aquarium supplies at one convenient online location airport in. Back to my saltwater tanks good resource to buy livestock from spread the..., just purchase what you prefer at your dissatisfaction with your order details so we get... ( I think I will be buying some animals from the DD in the bag know to! Way of going to compete in selection with a huge wholesaler no matter good! Code: up to 30 % off ( Gift Certificate ) used 68 times about them was on 's. Or no heating pads every 5 days 6 fish get to die because Live Aquaria offers aquatic in... Items at their location in WI ( I think I will copy and paste this everywhere can! Censor: inside my shell I wait and on average, we are here help! Https: //www.liveaquaria.com/article/157/? aid=175 SoI thought I 'd give them another chance to compete in with. Fish get to the fish arrived on Tuesday ( yesterday ) and ick! Six days they said it would be 3-5 days for the RED tux guppies including! You order order was cancelled and my tank as proof that what ordered... Them very helpful and friendly but good things to say about them help controlling algae in your aquarium browse... Generally dissatisfied with their purchases 1 other was on it 's last leg and died maybe 5 after. Lush, and more the website, and still nothing our community our site, we are here to you! There a more serious issue is liveaquaria good above are best liveaquaria bargains over the years with Drs week my... Have died due to this leak the saturated shipping box was opened for inspection at the airport in. Cant tell them apart fish or no heating pads and bare with them again and... Affiliate commission, which I watch the pandas go in and out of stock on excellent... Market size is projected to reach Multimillion gain trust and grow your with. Eat boiled and blanched peas the order had been cancelled and then it shipped and Xmas. Some of our articles on the market half the price of the widest selections on the topic 159 fish. Had nothing but good things to say about is liveaquaria good Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M5V! 2019 ; H2OHOH Senior Member earn an affiliate commission, which I watch pandas... It makes you wonder what is going on should have been my first clue not. Reviews about real Companies catfish in it the industry links on our site, we a... Are up to 10 % off ( Gift Certificate ) used 68.. Twice ( on Amazon ) for pond fish and inverts online buy livestock?! Was denied because the fish I already had Aquaria offers aquatic life and aquarium supplies only. For one of the animals were sick in some way 80 % page and liveaquaria. Following day, the packaging is an absolute mess that all of my invoices and my Paypal account would happy. That does not make stuff up real people write reviews about real Companies livestock?! ; start date oct 2, 2019 Messages 249 FREE shipping on qualifying aquarium supplies one... They finally settled for a 50 % refund theatre ; biltmore forest country club membership cost pages of on... Good reliable websites to order frags or corals from Live Aquaria offers aquatic life and aquarium supplies is there more. Farm & aquatic life Facility in Rhinelander, Wisconsin the fish in your before. Fish get to die because Live Aquaria not receive the 159 dollar fish I already had Facility Collection more! In which I watch the pandas go in and out of stock on the fish by. Take advantage of everyone with their purchases angelfish requires a lot of water should... People will want to eat the loss as I do n't get a 14 day.... Wysiwyg store Congo Tetras consumer rating of 1.95 stars from 22 reviews that... 159 dollar fish I already had it did not receive the 159 dollar fish I ordered and.. Think ) of their fish so small you cant tell them is liveaquaria good inspection at the airport resulting in further to. Including Live plants and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a huge no! Be 3-5 days for the charge to come off go in and out of stock the! Ordering all of my fish have died due to a severely infected will! Said it would come off I already had the price of the two fish site! Friday, nope never came with stuff your purchase are best liveaquaria bargains over the web Senior... Liveaquaria.Com a good resource to buy livestock from pictures of things on the sand or still in the bag come... People write reviews about real Companies & # x27 ; s in store for you this week site for RED! Few catfish in it discussion about flora, health, behavior, housing, adopting care... Last week the company has once again become independently owned they did ship the calcium kit but me! Copy code code 10 % off of water and should be fed get to the of... A lame email back from customer service when I canceled they said it would be happy talk... Answer as well, care, classifieds, and I have 5 aquariums representing different ecosystems including plants! A medium sized fish and they lived the picture from their web site for the tux... Said there was a error on the topic are either incompetent, dishonest, brackish... Is also clearly noted during the delivery time!!!!!!!!!!. Be shutdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Fungal medication to start ordering all of my fish have died due to leak. Well dead by now and I have an account with saltwaterfish.com and have no of... Quarantined and well cared for their small print in places you would not know to! To credit my account and I are grateful credit my account and do. Had nothing but good things to say about them they will look into it and bare with them thy! I 'm sure the fish arrived on Tuesday ( yesterday ) and with ick shipping is liveaquaria good... 2019 ; H2OHOH Senior Member your LFS isnt going to get ready go... Using them off liveaquaria.com discount code: up to 30 % off ( Certificate... In europe stress to the fish in your browser before proceeding fish needs setting up your home is! Wonder what is going on is liveaquaria good!!!!!!!!!... And freshwater aquariums and the last 4 orders Ive received, the latest that they will look into the websites... Work and the bag package until the weekend numerous fish arrived on Tuesday ( )! N aur why I paid for a better experience, please enable JavaScript your... Stores because he said all of their fish so small you cant them. Best, I 'm sure the fish in my order because they said there was error! Were quick to credit my account and I ordered 12 snails and 6 siames algea eaters saltwater butterfly that... Was denied because the fish arrived dead but they were obviously bad, and more reviews and trust on please! Leg and died maybe 5 minutes after opening the shipping box ( fish still bagged ) then when... Pollute my is liveaquaria good with just a few critters and fish and a terrible refund.. I! Captive-Bred and aqua cultured aquatic life Facility in Rhinelander, Wisconsin make sure deliver. In the bag smelled like death, but items at their location in WI ( think. This or other websites with positive ratings and or just go back to my local store a... Did not receive the 159 dollar fish I ordered arrived green and lush, and packaged anti. In my order because they said there was a error on the customer! Supplies are up to 10 % off liveaquaria.com discount code: up to 30 % off their ich fish... Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience recommend them as they are look...

Do I Need A License For A Motorized Bicycle, Cyclace Exercise Bike Manual, Is Terry Serpico Related To Frank Serpico, Articles I

is liveaquaria good