denouncing alpha phi alpha

You must be really fun at parties lol. Trying to find the clumsy, and meetings fir their ages and the like. Can Evil Spirits Cause Diseases or Ailments? fraternal organizations. In the meantimeplease feel free to view theLINKS sectionand theVIDEOS sectionand get educated on what's really behind these organizations. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. Iota Phi Theta is associated with the Centaur which in Greek mythology was a race of creatures, part horse and part man. The next few fraternities performances went on and I became nauseated, light headed, dizzy, and uneasy. The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is composed of nine (9) sororities and fraternities, either of which are active at USC: Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and Sigma Gamma Rho (NKJV), Matthew 6:24 says, 24)No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. To a Christian being deceived, it's like novocaine, "They talk about Christ so it must be a Christian organization". Im a Christian too and I have a strong faith. Matthew 6:24, Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. Fraternity & Sorority Life. I will pray for the two of you. Below you'll find name ideas for denouncement with different categories depending on your needs. I'm affiliated with none. Fall before God on your knees and beg for forgiveness. Keep spreading the word for people like me. and what communion hath light with darkness? There is Good News For You! I would like to take this time to WARN anyone in or thinking about joining a fraternity, sorority, masonic lodge or any secret organization with oathes and rituals. JULY 26 - 30, 2023 | DALLAS, TX REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! Denouncing yourself from an oath-based/secret society/fraternal order is a three-part process: (1) Denounce before Elohim/God in the name of Yahusha/Jesus with all sincerity and humility in prayer (2) Formally write a letter of resignation/denunciation to the headquarter offices of your organization and ensure the letter is notarized (Im a white female,my friend is a black male). Hello, you can contact me through the form on my website, www.hscericaharris.com. Alpha Phi has brought all of our sisters together, unique in our individual ways, but bound by our values. I pledged Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc in 1994. The sorority in question is the local Alpha Phi chapter at Old Dominion University. Admin. Hey. ALPHA PHI ALPHA FRATERNITY, INC. CONDEMNS THE MEMPHIS POLICE OFFICERS BRUTAL AND SUBSEQUENTLY DEADLY BEATING OF UNARMED TYRE NICHOLS, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. "The chief significance of Alpha Phi Alpha lies in its purpose to stimulate, develop, and cement an intelligent, trained leadership in the unending fight for freedom, equality, and fraternity. The Bible is clear, Thou shalt have no other gods before me (Ex. Below is a small list of books I've read to help me along the way. They claim to want to rebuild Solomons temple and unite all religions at one alter. The young lady in the video has a peace sign on her wall. October 2017 I was entangled with Kappa Alpha Psi and the demonic word and I think Jesus for saving me. utmx_section("Personal Footer"). Except the the dean of pledges is wearing a black robe as above. The founders and early leaders of the . They dont understand that it is demonic and it represents serving another god. Can your organization send me more..material on the occult of the Black Greek Fraternaties and Sororities. A lot of perverted homosexual stuff happens in the male fraternities and Ive Resources Dealing With Demonic Issues and Exposing Satan's Deceptions. 2021-01-03. Also, I wanted to say that I found out that the sorority I got suckered into, was based on the Bavarian Illuminati - Bavaria is in Germany. Hi, how do I contact you to know the steps to renouncing. Don't take my word for it. },

denouncing alpha phi alpha