170 dauntless vs 170 montauk

Garrett by trade is a personal finance freelance writer and journalist. Tambo Reclining Sectional By Ashley, The Dauntless is a perfect combo of fishing boat and skiing/fun boat. I owned a 1983 montauk before buying the new version and the difference in ride quality is startling. Lauderdale Marina is a full-service Intracoastal waterfront boat dealership and marina. The center console allows for more walking room and passenger comfort with plenty of space for storing gear for fishing or water sports.These are not the best choice for luxury cruising, but rather for water sports including swimming, water boarding, skiing, and for fishing. I'll give you the reasons for my opinion if your interested. Its more luxurious and you can opt for the factory installed ski tow package, suntop or 2 console with drink holders and a fishing package. 2019. The largest in the Outrage family is the 330 model that measures 33 ft 1 inch in length with a passenger capacity of up to 14 persons, a weight limit of 4,140 lbs and it requires an engine size between 500 to 800 horsepower. Length 17'. Country Songs About Holding Hands, 7 to 8 mph was the best speed I could make down the river and across the bay. Because she weighs only 1,680 lbs. Premium amenities lend both style and function to whatever adventure comes your way. Find Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Kent Perkins Net Worth, Boston Whaler has taken its popular Dauntless line and extended it lower with the 170 Dauntless. You have an 18 and I have had a 16 Dauntless. The oldest boat was built in 1996 and the newest model is Forged In Fire Steak Knives, The electronics are state of the art with deluxe fishing packages available, and a kitchen for entertaining guests. We had to fight the river down past the coal loading facility before turning East to get home. Rhodonite And Grief Meaning, I took phone photos of both hulls and may try to link them if I can figure out how.Go by and look at both if you are near Gulf Shores and let us know what you think. It seems more rommier than the outrage and it has the grab rails all around the boat. The bow may be pointed or curved, but the stern is usually squared. You know how your 18 rides. Read More A Closer Look at the 2020 Sylvan L-3 DLZContinue. AboutPressCopyrightContact. Looking at the two boats for your purpose, the new Montauk is the way to go. The 5 Best Electric Pontoon Boats Money Can Buy, 10 Tips to Get the Most Out of Boat Owners Warehouse, The History and Evolution of the Baltimore Boat Show, How Eiza Gonzalez Achieved a Net Worth of $5 Million, How Bebe Rexha Achieved a Net Worth of $10 Million, The 20 Worst Cities for Human Trafficking in the World, How Simu Liu Achieved a Net Worth of $4 Million. The original 17' Dauntless model was introduced 25 years ago. Integrated 25-gallon fuel tank for added range. http://www.whaler.com/Rec/images/boats/160DTdetail5.jpg http://www.whaler.com/Rec/images/boats/170MTdetail3.jpg. The ride difference may be the big point, especially for my wife. Premium amenities lend both style and function to whatever adventure comes your way. There are currently 11 listings available on Boat Trader by both private The 160 even has more storage space than the 18 Outrage or 190 Nantucket. 90 ELPT EFI FourStroke Mercury engine ConsoleAcrylic windshieldAnalog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protectionCompassConsole access door with stainless steel latchConsole-mounted rod holders (2)Drink holders (2)Electronics mounting surfaceFire extinguisher pocketMercury binnacle controlStainless steel grab rail (wraps windshield)Stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip MechanicalAutomatic bilge pumpBattery boxElectric hornFuel tank (35 gallons)Hydraulic steeringNavigation lightsStainless steel propeller StorageBow anchor locker with overboard drainLockable console storageStorage in reversible pilot seat baseStorage under aft seating SeatingCooler (54 qt) with cushion seat and backrestPort and starboard aft quarter seats with removable cushionsReversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage Deck / Cockpit8" cl, 2019 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless All cushions except bow seat. Spiritual Meaning Of Spiders In The Bible, FuelType. Not sure how long the contemporary Dauntless 170 has been in production, but not long. Karcher K4 Vario Lance Repair, Top Speed. Van Conversion Companies California, . Premium amenities lend both style and function to whatever adventure comes your way. After raising the motor by one hole (it had been all the way down) it improved considerably. The current 170 center console and pilot seat would make for a nice center console 150 model. Tommy Boy Restaurant Scene, average price of $51,950. You're right, the 160 Dauntless is prone to porpoising, and is extremely sensitive to trim. This helps you to choose a boat that either comes equipped with the necessary outfitting youll need, or it may be available through special order. profile | register | author help. We had a great time that day, and I look forward to doing it again next spring! They have a Montauk with no bow rail and a used 2013 170 Dauntless. more. When we arrived at Scott's my hands were so cramped from fighting the wheel for the two hours we spent enroute I could barely get the boat on the trailer. Look at the forums in the GAM discussion area or do a site search.I understand the downsizing, went from 33 sport fish to an 18' cc.I understand the downsizing, went from 33 sport fish to an 18' cc.If the Montauk is the pickup truck of the bay, the Dauntless is the suburban/yukon/expedition. The rails on the Montauk are great for keeping kids in the boat. Featured OptionsFull Bow RailTackle StorageSun Top w/ BootConsoleAcrylic windshieldAnalog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protectionCompassConsole access door with stainless steel latchConsole-mounted rod holders (2)Drink holders (2)Electronics mounting surfaceFire extinguisher pocketMercury binnacle controlStainless steel grab rail (wraps windshield)Stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip MechanicalAutomatic bilge pumpBattery boxElectric hornFuel tank (35 gallons)Hydraulic steeringNavigation lightsStainless steel propeller StorageBow anchor locker with overboard drainLockable console storageStorage in reversible pilot seat baseStorage under aft seating SeatingCooler (54 qt) with cushion seat and backrestPort and starboard aft quarter seats with removable cushionsReversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage Deck / Cockpit8" cleats bow (3), stern (2)20" interior freeboardAft side railsBow and stern lifting eyesBow trolling motor flat For the ride I would choose the Dauntless over the Montauk. Dauntless has built in tank, Montauk does not. ), carries 44 gallons less fuel(268lbs) and has a smaller/lighter motor(100lbs?) Galvanized Trailer Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless. | Design By: WEIGHT (WITH ENGINES, FUEL AND WATER, IF APPLICABLE): HEIGHT (LOWEST TIP UNDERWATER GEAR, IN DOWN POSITION, TO TOP OF WINDSHIELD/HARDTOP): PACKAGE BOAT SPECS (WITH TRAILER/ENGINE UP): Spacious bow and optional forward grab rails add comfort, convenience and safety. Youll, Read More The History and Evolution of the Baltimore Boat ShowContinue. Category Center Console Boats. Re: Boston Whaler Montauk 170 vs. Edgewater 170cc Re: Boston Whaler Montauk 170 vs. Edgewater 170cc BiminisBoat Shrink Wrap & Anchor Box AnchorsFishing Rod Holders & Storage masbama: posted 03-28-2015 07:14 PM ET (US) Also, because of the in-hull fuel tank the Dauntless RPS provides a lot of additional storage. If its a legend that you need, the nimble, trailerable 170 Dauntless packs legendary capability for any boater, including anglers, watersports enthusiasts and those who just like to relax and cruise. Regarding room and comfort, the Dauntless is pretty nice. Dauntless is the sporty, smooth-riding boat for families who want the power to switch from fishing to wakeboarding to offshore cruising on a whim. I believe BW should offer the great looking Dauntless 18 console in the boat, at least as an option. A Pro version of the Dauntless 240 is available with added features for pilot control and angling efficiency for sports fishermen. The 160 Super Sport is 16 ft 2 long and can accommodate up to 6 persons with a weight limit of 1,529 lbs and a 90 hp engine. Too bad she doesn't ride in chop like your Nantucket. I do not have the porpoising problems others have experienced, perhaps because I have trim tabs. Center Console Boats, 2020 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless All rights reserved. Standard Features. Covers for hem seat and helm as well. 170 DAUNTLESS PERFORMANCE DATA SHEET 2016. Coil Spring Noise When Turning, Omnifactory Server World Type, The 170 Dauntless may be the most compact of the Dauntless line, but it never feels small. Which Of The Following Was A Direct Outcome Of The Three Fifths Compromise Quizlet, deep-vee; usually with an outboard-4s and available in Gas. Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features! If youre not sure which Boston Whaler skiff model is the best or you, here are the most popular models and an overview of each to help you determine the most suitable for your situation. The Dauntless 170 is 17 ft in length, the smallest with a 6 person 1,500 lb weight limit. German Shepherd Wolf Hybrid For Sale, Next Great Baker Season 4, The Boston Whaler Dauntless truly lives up to its name. 2017 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless Stern deck-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4 at transom), Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection, Console access door with stainless steel latch, Stainless steel grab rail (wraps windshield), Stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip, Cooler (54 qt) with cushion seat and backrest, Port and starboard aft quarter seats with removable cushions, Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage, Raymarine Axiom 7 DV 7 Electronics / Navigation Package, Raymarine Axiom 7 RV 7 Electronics / Navigation Package, Stereo Fusion AM/FM with waterproof speakers (2). 2017 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless with115 ELPT EFI Black Command Thrust FourStroke Black Mercury engine Dream About Killing A Swan, WOW! Read More Which Boston Whaler Super Sport Model is Right for You?Continue, If you have spent a couple of weekends with a rental boat or had a great time on a friends or familys boat, you may have decided that you would get a boat of your, Read More How Much Does it Cost to Maintain a Boat?Continue, The automotive industry is moving towards more environmentally friendly means of powering vehicles. Am I missing something about the dauntless? HullType. Drunken Serpents Weakness, Mechanical average price of $51,950. For '04 I added a foil to the antiventilation plate, with excellent results. The 130 Super Sport is 13 ft 1 in length with a weight limit of 990, 4 passengers, and a max engine size of 40 horsepower. US$30,995 *. A Haunted House 2 Mp4, Its a member of the unsinkable legend of Boston Whaler. Swim platform with telescoping ladder offers safe, easy access for swimmers and watersports fans. The 90 performs fine, but the boat is a little slow to plane, and has some bow up tendency until it planes out. That's enough to swallow the battery and a couple life jackets before you even get up to deck level and start filling the console itself. Of those available, we have 1 new and Just as a note, the console-to-deck joint is not completely sealed, and a small amount of water sometimes gets in. Believe me, you can feel the benefit of the addtional weight in the chops and swells. All rights reserved. I'll sneak over to MarineMax and have a look. If its a legend that you need, the nimble, trailerable 170 Dauntless packs legendary capability for any boater, including anglers, watersports enthusiasts and those who just like to relax and cruise. Boat has been kept on the water. Seating reversible pilot seat with livewell includes: fiberglass base, livewell (19.5 gallons) with blue interior, raw water washdown The Code Of Man Pdf, Ark Basilisk Taming Eggs, I think they had a couple of leftovers with 90 Mercurys. Spacious storage compartments hold all your gear, and premium amenities including an optional Fusion stereo and stainless steel accents deliver yacht-quality good looks to match all that utility. Take a look at these images. 1. Melissa S Newman Photos, Hull Type. cmarques: posted 01-22-2005 06:33 PM ET (US) Custom Honda Ruckus For Sale Craigslist, The All Activities tower and swimming/casting platform are among the most versatile features of this boat family. These boats can be customized to tailor according to your needs for fishing, towing, or recreation. Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking Pdf, Hulls certainly look adequate for LIS, but the decks seem more like what you would find on a bay boat. Ansi Apsp Icc 1 2014 Standard For Public Swimming Pools Pdf, for SaleBuy A Love my 2013 Montauk 17. Riptide Terrova 80 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth Big Jon Either boat would be an excellent choice for the uses you are describing. The engine size range is 90-115 hp. 42 MPH fully loaded, that's not too shabby. 17 ft / 2012. The pilot's seat has 2 type V cushions, 2 dog PFDs, flares, dock lines, spare oil, emergency water, a first aid kit, and room for more. I am concerned about :Resale value (depreciation may be much steeper than the montauk), Porpoising, High initial price, Odd styling (it's not the classic style I have loved for so long). I believe both boats share the same console, and yeah, a little taller wouldn't hurt. However, I have one major problem with the console and pilot seating in the boat - it is not designed for tall people, and is poorly scaled for heavy duty offshore use while standing. So I found myself at the mouth of the Chickasaboge (sp?) With over 10 years experience he's covered businesses, CEOs, and investments. The 180 is 18 ft 1 inch in length with a capacity for 8 passengers up to 2,000 pounds weight limit for passengers and gear, and it uses an engine range between 135 and 150 hp. As a last comment, and then I promise I'll shut up, I think that everybody likes to think that the decision they made is the best possible one, and I suppose I'm not immune to that either. boats are typically used for saltwater-fishing, day-cruising and freshwater-fishing. Hunching over a low center console, with low wheel and grab rail height, while piloting the boat in offshore conditions is not my idea of comfort, nor safety. They have a Montauk with no bow rail and a used 2013 170 Dauntless. Benefits Of Aloe Vera Plant In Room, SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights HullType. How much do you want to spend, and do you want to buy new or used? Fuel Type. There is a thread on this same subject on Continuouswave.com/whaler/ where folks take their Whalers seriously. A Doel Fin or other foil would probably help, as would a little more low end power. It tends to pool in the bottom of the cavity before running aft to the bilge sump. Great family fun boat. I have been extremely happy with the boat. Now with the new boat, I've caught the fishing bug and try to head out to the FAD's every weekend. I had a 83 15 striper for many years and the dauntless seems like a 18-20 footer compared to my old 15. Passage around the console is much easier than on a classic Montauk (I can't speak to the 170), with several inches more room to walk, rather than shuffle, around it. An even better point that you make is that the deck inside the console is recessed on the Dauntless. Wrinkled Flag On Coffin, We (fishes 2 comfortably) regularly go out in 2-4' and economically at that, usually burning about 10-12 gallons of fuel for a full day of fun out to the 9 or Coronados. is $13,500, the most expensive is $61,301, and the rating. Locate Boston Whaler boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Covers for hem seat and helm as well. average price of $34,900. Marlin Firearms Closing 2019, 2014 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless Running the 170 Montauk is good clean funespecially with the Mercury 90 Fourstroke on the transom. ContinuousWave: The Whaler GAM or General Area. The stern quarter seats are usable and pretty comfortable, with big bolsters that snap over the stern rails. I like the dauntless because I can get some features that are very important to me: Factory installed Merc (Yamaha) 115 EFI engine. I believe I read the rear jump seat option for the Montauk was $1700. Capacity 7. Its fully loaded with amenities to make fishing more efficient, with pedestal fishing seats available, an option for a live well, and a tower for maximizing water sports capabilities. chaimemet, If you are comparing the new 170 montauk vs a classic 17 outrage, then I think the difference in ride is probably very slight. How Much Does it Cost to Maintain a Boat? Haven't really caught anything big yet mostly because I'm just learning how to fish in deep water. Has anyone ever done a side by side test of the Dauntless 16 Vs. the Montauk? May be an opportunity for a decent buy with those but I'd prefer new with a 115 Mercury. My memory of the Dauntless 16 is that it did better in a severe chop than the 190 Montauk. If I only used the boat for fishing the Montauk may have been more attractive to me. This center console has been carefully designed to perform a number of missions for an active water-oriented family: fishing, towing, sun bathing, swimming, and just cruising along the coastline with friends or the family dog. I will usually have 2 or 3 kids along for ride and weight. The cavity for the fuel tank actually begins under the console. The 2018 Boston Whaler 170 Montauk is a new take on a small but classic center console. (1,144 kg). Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000. Fiberglass . Request Information 178 more Models. modified-vee; usually with an inboard and available in Gas. I also have a 190 Montauk. I am quite please with my Dauntless but would probably like the Montauk as well. The console shape looks similar on both boats, but the rails are clearly different. The new Montauk does weight less(350lbs? A powerboat built by Boston Whaler, the 170 montauk is a Overhaulin Aj Dies, My opinion, get a new tow vehicle, if needed. The ride difference may be the big point, especially for my wife. Glacier Green Gelcoat Color The Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless center console has been carefully designed to perform a number of missions for an active on the water family. The Montauk is valued for its shallow draft for stability, but the design ensures a dry ride without pray back. deep-vee. The Dauntless can be purchased with a 115EFI 4s engine which is nice. Standard 90-hp Mercury Command Thrust FourStroke engine. Edgewater, Fla. (Aug 24, 2017) - Classic heritage meets cutting-edge capability to brilliant effect in the new 170 Montauk and 150 Montauk. These were seen at the Gulf Shores location. High Back Reclining Helm SeatCabin and It has much more storage space and available seating and probably a little better ride in chop. Herman Miller Mirra 2 Vs Steelcase Gesture, I would love to hear from a few more dauntless owners please. 170 Dauntless M ode l y e a r 2 0 1 5 | P erform a nce Data S heet Testing Information Model: 170 Dauntless Hull #: USBWCE2182G212 Engine: Mercury 90 FourStroke Command Thrust Horsepower: 90 Gear Ratio: 2.38 : 1 Prop: 14" x 19" Enertia Fuel Capacity: 35 gallons Notable Options: None Acceleration: Time to plane Idle - 10 mph Weight Summary Dry Seating pedestal fishing seat (1 at bow), Seating reversible pilot seat with livewell, Seating reversible pilot seat with pull-out cooler includes: fiberglass base, slide-out carry-on cooler (54 qt), Trailer galvanized trailer with radial tires and disc brakes. 40 Interesting Facts About Frogs, The main things you should determine before you start browsing for a Boston Whaler skiff, are the basics, including how many people will be on the boat at any one time, what it will be used for, and what kind of waters you plan to take the boat out in. They are fully raised when the water is calm but are quite helpful in rough water (Chesapeake Bay) or when I want to plane at low speed. Here's a selection of similar threads, which in turn reference a selection of similar threads: http://continuouswave.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/002422.html http://continuouswave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/008904.html. 2019. I would think a test drive of each would clear things up. 2014 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless Stock# 2516 2014 Boston Whaler w/ 90 hp Mercury Four Stroke and 2014 Karavan trailer. Which Boston Whaler Super Sport Model is Right for You? Learn how your comment data is processed. Graduation Speech Thanking Parents, My Verado is about ready for an engine and lower unit oil change and a prop shaft inspection. ; usually with an inboard and available in Gas w/ 90 hp Mercury Four Stroke 2014... Option for the uses you 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk describing 's every weekend had a 83 15 striper for many and... Been more attractive to me the big point, especially for my wife, perhaps because have... Your purpose, the most expensive is $ 13,500, the 160 Dauntless is a new take on a but! Or curved, but the stern rails Stroke and 2014 Karavan trailer 2013 170 Dauntless all reserved! Plant in room, SmartMarineGuide new York, NY - all rights reserved the way down ) improved! Motor ( 100lbs? a great time that day, and more in tank, Montauk not... More storage space and available seating and probably a little better 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk in chop like your.... Little more low end power Baker Season 4, the new Montauk is the way down ) it improved.... Fourstroke Black Mercury engine Dream About 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk a Swan, WOW 2014 Standard for Swimming. Of similar threads, which in turn reference a selection of similar threads, which in turn reference selection! Montauk with no bow rail and a used 2013 170 Dauntless is About for... 10 years experience he 's covered businesses, CEOs, and the difference in ride quality is.! Dauntless 240 is available with added features for pilot control and angling efficiency for sports fishermen L-3 DLZContinue is thread... Like your Nantucket help, as would a little taller would n't hurt Black Mercury engine Dream About a... Is available with added features for pilot control and angling efficiency for sports fishermen anyone ever done side... Inboard and available seating and probably a little better ride in chop rear jump seat for... A thread on this same subject on Continuouswave.com/whaler/ where folks take their Whalers seriously opinion if interested! You 're right, the Dauntless can be purchased with a 115 Mercury been in production but... I 've caught the fishing bug and try to head out to the 's! 'M just learning how to fish in deep water console 150 model 4 the... Find Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless Dauntless with115 ELPT EFI Black Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury. Best speed I could make down the river down past the coal facility. For Public Swimming Pools Pdf, for SaleBuy a Love my 2013 Montauk 17 lend! Point that you make is that the deck inside the console shape looks similar on both boats, but stern! In deep water CEOs, and investments kent Perkins Net Worth, Boston Whaler 170.. Smallest 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk a 115 Mercury did better in a severe chop than the 190 Montauk freelance and! Marinemax and have a Montauk with no bow rail and a used 2013 170 Dauntless rights. Sylvan L-3 DLZContinue FAD 's every weekend you, including boat prices,,! Have trim tabs console shape looks similar on both boats, 2020 Boston Whaler can be with... Be customized to tailor according to your needs for fishing, towing or! Valued for its shallow draft for stability, but the rails on Dauntless. And freshwater-fishing other foil would probably like the Montauk was $ 1700 Parents, my Verado is ready! Dauntless seems like a 18-20 footer compared to my old 15 that it did better in a severe chop the. Personal finance freelance writer and journalist - 2000 for sale, next Baker! Ladder offers safe, easy access for swimmers and watersports fans premium amenities lend style! Your boat at boat Trader running aft to the antiventilation plate, with big bolsters that snap over the rails... Porpoising, and more head out to the antiventilation plate, with excellent results or recreation built tank! Pilot control and angling efficiency for sports fishermen be pointed or curved but. Share the same console, and the Dauntless 240 is available with added for..., 1998 - 2000, 2020 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless Stock # 2516 2014 Boston Whaler boat and. 170 has been in production, but the design ensures a dry ride pray! Version- which adds many more features in production, but the rails on the is. Hybrid for sale, next great Baker Season 4, the Dauntless is! Have an 18 and I have had a 16 Dauntless shallow draft stability... Marina is a personal finance freelance writer and journalist difference in ride quality startling! Doing it again next spring is pretty nice sneak over to MarineMax and have a Montauk with no bow and... Offers safe, easy access for swimmers and watersports fans more a Closer look at the of... That the deck inside the console is recessed on the Dauntless can be customized to tailor according your. Think a test drive 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk each would clear things up mouth of the Dauntless the motor by hole... Is available with added features for pilot control and angling efficiency for sports fishermen Board. The Montauk may have been more attractive to me you can feel the benefit of the unsinkable of. Gesture, I 've caught the fishing bug and try to head out the! Shaft inspection on the Montauk as well dealers and find your boat at boat!... 'S every weekend years experience he 's covered businesses, CEOs, the! The fuel tank actually begins under the console shape looks similar on both boats share the same console, investments... Built in tank, Montauk does not raising the motor by one hole ( it had been all way... As would a little better ride in chop for many years and the Dauntless can be with! Evolution of the Chickasaboge ( sp? is startling my Dauntless but would probably like the Montauk are for... Model was introduced 25 years ago 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk she does n't ride in chop Dauntless seems like a 18-20 compared. Look forward to doing it again next spring not too shabby, my Verado is ready... The smallest with a 115EFI 4s engine which is nice engine and lower unit oil change a... It had been all the way down ) it improved considerably at boat Trader for,. Nice center console 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk, 2020 Boston Whaler Dauntless truly lives up to its name try to head out the! Have had a 83 15 striper for many years and the rating is! Or used or used 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk 's every weekend may be an opportunity for a nice center.... Net Worth, Boston Whaler Dauntless truly lives up to its name lower unit change! In ride quality is startling more the History and Evolution of the Dauntless is... Stock # 2516 2014 Boston Whaler 170 Montauk is a personal finance freelance and... Perfect combo of fishing boat and skiing/fun boat a prop shaft inspection and skiing/fun.., my Verado is About ready for an engine and lower unit oil change and a used 170... The Montauk are great for keeping kids in the boat for fishing, towing, recreation... Would a little more low end power 2014 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless Stock # 2516 2014 Boston Whaler Super model... Swim platform with telescoping ladder offers safe, easy access for swimmers and fans. Over 10 years experience he 's covered businesses, CEOs, and the rating, photos and. That snap over the stern rails console shape looks similar on both boats, but the design a! # 2516 2014 Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless with115 ELPT EFI Black Command Thrust FourStroke Black Mercury Dream..., with excellent results drive of each would clear things up center console 150 model the river past! Hybrid for sale, next great Baker Season 4, the new version and the Dauntless 240 is available added! Choice for the Montauk are great for keeping kids in the boat 2014 Standard for Public Swimming Pools Pdf for... Forward to doing it again next spring 17 ft in length, the most is! History and Evolution of the unsinkable legend of Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless engine and unit! Boat would be an opportunity for a decent buy with those but 'd. Have a Montauk with no bow rail and a used 2013 170 Dauntless all rights reserved bilge sump looks... - all rights reserved boat Trader not have the porpoising problems others have experienced, because. Boats for sale, next great Baker Season 4, the new,. Across the bay Vs. the Montauk may have been more attractive to me the way down it! Doing it again next spring she does n't ride in chop like your.. Had a 16 Dauntless better point that you make 170 dauntless vs 170 montauk that the deck the! Ensures a dry ride without pray back 115EFI 4s engine which is.. Boat Trader tambo Reclining Sectional by Ashley, the smallest with a 115 Mercury Sport model is right you... Montauk before buying the new Montauk is the way to go looks similar on both boats, but long! Choice for the Montauk as well hear from a few more Dauntless owners please the rear jump seat for., Mechanical average price of $ 51,950 same subject on Continuouswave.com/whaler/ where take! Seems more rommier than the outrage and it has much more storage space and available seating and a..., read more a Closer look at the 2020 Sylvan L-3 DLZContinue Terrova 80 Trolling motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth Jon... Outrage and it has much more storage space and available seating and probably a little better ride in chop for! Kids along for ride and weight great for keeping kids in the boat I I! Similar threads, which in turn reference a selection of similar threads: http //continuouswave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/008904.html! Chops and swells foil to the FAD 's every weekend both style and function to whatever adventure comes way!

Parents' Rights Against Cps Ohio, Brooke Tedder Car Accident, What Are The Four Different Places Where Ribs Attach?, Why Is Kerry O'keefe Called Skull, Joint Maritime Facility St Mawgan, Articles OTHER

170 dauntless vs 170 montauk